Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Hi everyone,

My name is Kiersten, and I just created a new character to RP with at HNZ. I used to RP here many years ago for a short while, but school kept me busy. I'm finally out of college and working. Hopefully, this will allow me to get back into role playing because I miss it dearly.

I live in the US with my two cats Rose and Rowena. I work in theatre education and perform on the side when I can. I am primarily a singer. I enjoy Harry Potter, books, tattoos, cats, candles, and spending time with friends. I can't wait to meet more of you!

Hi Kierstan! I'm Jess! I'm in the US too. I just put up a plot development topic with all my characters. If you see any you like feel free to reply and we can definitely do something together! :) Or message me anytime, it's always fun making new friends.

Hiya! Welcome (back!) to HNZ!! If you ever want to RP, PM me and we can sort something out :)

Hi Kierstan! I'm Jess! I'm in the US too. I just put up a plot development topic with all my characters. If you see any you like feel free to reply and we can definitely do something together! :) Or message me anytime, it's always fun making new friends.

Thanks, Jess! I'll take a look at the post.

And Maria, I'll may message you want I get sorted!

Hi Kiersten! Welcome back to HNZ :D I love Adorah's name! If you ever wanna chat or plot feel free to send me a message :D

Welcome to HNZ!

Hi Kiersten, lovely to meet you!!! ^_^ Your work and hobbies sound amazing. If you need any help with anything, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Hey Kierstan! Welcome (back) to HNZ!
I'm sure plenty has changed around here since you were last a part of the community - so don't hesitate to reach out if you need help with something!

Hey Kiersten, welcome back!! ^_^

Ahh Rose and Rowena are such cute names for cats! Also theatre, that's cool ^^ I don't know you but I'm sure you're a showstopper :lol: I'm Belle and welcome back, if you ever wanna RP or chat just send me a message!

Ahh Rose and Rowena are such cute names for cats! Also theatre, that's cool ^^ I don't know you but I'm sure you're a showstopper :lol: I'm Belle and welcome back, if you ever wanna RP or chat just send me a message!

Hi, Belle! Thank you for the compliment on my cat names. I'd love to roleplay with Xio sometime. I think it's so cool you made her a harpist. Do you play the harp?

Hi! Welcome to HNZ! I like singing too, so that bonds us :) I'm curious at what you sing.

Hi! Welcome to HNZ! I like singing too, so that bonds us :) I'm curious at what you sing.
Hi Jamie! Mostly I sing musical theatre but have a very classical sounding voice. What do you sing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back