Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
(Red for Fleur van Houten, open after Daph)

Ainsley only had two more deliveries to make, and she was pleased with all the happiness she was spreading. Ainsley had been especially excited for her two red rose deliveries, and this was the second of those. Walking down the Gryffindor table, she called out to find the lucky person getting a red rose today. “Fleur?” Ainsley called, looking around. “Fleur van Houten?”

Sitting with her friends at the Gryffindor table, Fleur was enjoying her meal when she heard her name be called. This wasn't the first rose she got today, but she was still very happy about it. "Me!" She said, raising her hand in the air. The girl was tall with long red hair, and Fleur thought she looked pretty cool. "Do you have a rose for me?"

Ainsley was pleasantly surprised to recognise the girl who raised her hand, Ainsley had seen her come in to Ollivanders to help her brother buy a wand several months ago. "Oh, hi!" Ainsley said cheerfully, making her way over to the girl. "I do indeed!" She smiled, picking the rose from her basket with a grin. Red rose deliveries were always exciting, and she couldn't wait to see how Fleur reacted. "Happy Valentines day!"

whether you are dressed as a dragon, or only talking about them thanks for being one of the best friends a girl could ask for.
from the wolf cub.
oh, forget the rules when it comes to colour. the red is because we are in Gryffindor and both redheads, and it is a far better colour than yellow.

Fleur grinned as the tall girl grabbed a rose for her, but her expression turned flabbergasted as she saw it was red. Maybe Lars had sent it? He did like flowers. She looked at the note quickly and smiled when she saw it was from Willow. "Oh, it's from my friend." She said, before the girl could assume something else. "The red color is sort of a joke. We're both red haired. Sort of." She added with a small shrug. "Thanks for delivering it!"

Ainsley watched the girl's expression as she recieved the rose, a little surprised that this was her second red rose in a row to be recieved with confusion. This girl didn't seem as disappointed as the other girl had though, and Ainsley listened as she explained, smiling. "Oh! That's clever." She smiled happily. "You're welcome! Enjoy the rest of your day!" Ainsley said cheerfully, and headed off to make her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back