Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Alexis pulled Armin away from Achim first for the surprise she asked him about. She took this time since Xavier was still with his family before joining her to introduce himself to his brothers. "Did you bring it?", she asked excitedly before peering into the gift bag. "It's so cute. I hope she likes this.", she gushed. Hugging her brother, she whispered, "Thanks, Armin." She pulled away and scanned the sea of faces to look for @Fleur van Houten. Spotting the rehead, she waved her hand. "Fleur, over here!"

Fleur had been chatting with her siblings, trying to cheer them up as it was clear to her they were pretty sad to see her go. But as she heard her name called, she left them for a moment to head over to Alexis. She looked at the Ravenclaw curiously. "Hey Alexis, what's up?" She asked the other girl.

Alexis was almost jumping on her toes in excitement as Fleur approached them. At her question, she smiled brightly. "My graduation gift for you.", she pulled Armin. "Since you love dragons and all, I want you to meet my brother, Armin. He is the dragonologist I was telling you about at the party.", she introduced. She knew how excited Fleur upon hearing she would be going to Romania and she also happened to know how crazy Armin got whenever someone shared his passion.

Armin watched as Alexis called a redhead and smiled as the girl approached. For some reason, he felt like a child when meeting people who shared his passion for dragons. Too bad, his sister was not one of them. Still, he was proud of her and even happier when she was proud of him too. Especially when she told people about him. Soon enough, introductions were made. "Hi. Fleur, right? My sister has told me about you. Congratulations on your graduation.", he held up the gift bag. "I got you something. From Alexis and me.", he said, handing the bag to her, hoping she would like it. They had even asked Adalric to charm it to flap its wings and breathe small puffs of fire.

Fleur was a little confused by this, especially as Alexis said she had a graduation gift for her and then dragged a person over. It soon became clear it was her brother, and when she said he was a dragonologist, Fleur felt like she understood a bit better. She hesitantly grinned at the guy. "Oh, thanks!" She said, taking the bag from him cautiously. Inside was a model of a Hungarian Horntail, which was definitely a touching gift from Alexis, as they had never been that close. Fleur grinned at her and her brother. "This is awesome, thanks!"

Alexis beamed at Fleur, happy that the girl liked it. They may not be close but she still wanted to do something for Fleur aside from just merely telling her that her brother worked with the Gryffindor's favorite magical creatures. "You're welcome, Fleur. It's the least I can do.", she smiled.

Fleur looked at the model again closely, grinning. Then she turned her gaze to Alexis and her brother. "So... you're a dragonologist?" She asked him curiously. "Where do you work?" Fleur knew she wanted to work with dragons, but wasn't sure where she would want to work. That was why she wanted to travel first, before settling down somewhere for a career with dragons.

Armin smiled as he watched the reaction of Fleur on the gift. She sure loved dragons. At her questions, he grinned even more. "Yes, ma'am. I mostly work in Romania although I usually come to NZ for some reports to file. Then if needed, I get to travel to the different dragon centers around the world." He knew he would want his sister to work with him but meeting this girl, it was even clearer that her passion was there.

Fleur grinned at the man's words, eagerly taking it all in. He wasn't the first she had ever heard working in Romania, and it was definitely on her list to visit. "Awesome. I'm not sure where I want to work yet... there's a sanctuary here, but I also want to see the world." She explained with a small shrug.

Armin smiled at the enthusiasm in the girl's voice. He had invited Alexis to Romania but his sister had informed him a few days back that the couple would be busy house searching. An idea came to his mind. "Why don't you come to Romania by the end of this week? I can tour you around, introduce you to some people. And if your parents permit, you can travel with me when I visit the other centers." Alexis nodded enthusiastically at his suggestion. Armin was excited to, it was like having to mentor someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back