Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Whippy Reed Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Fleur had been sad to discover she had outgrown her previous dragon costume. It had served her faithfully for the previous two feasts, but now if she put it on the hood wouldn't fit over her head anymore. It was a shame, but at least maybe one of her siblings could use it later. After all, there was no reason to throw something out that was still perfectly fine to use. But Fleur was happy with her new costume. From the moment she had seen it, she had known she needed to have it. It was a dragon but it also looked hilarious! Grinning, she made her way into the Great Hall, laughing to herself as the head of the dragon bumped against the top of the door. She was peering out of the small slit in it's neck, trying to see if she could find any of her friends. She wasn't very recognisable, but anyone that knew her probably at least suspected she was in this costume. The long neck was fairly sturdy and thankfully didn't flop around too much, but she had a hard time seeing properly. Her peripheral vision was filled with green and yellow from the costume, and the eye-slit was a little limited. She hoped she wouldn't bump into anyone. Happily, she wandered over to the tent in the middle of the Great Hall to look at it. She didn't think she should try apple bobbing in this.

Willow headed into the great hall. it was Halloween and her costume was fairly uninspired. in fact it wasn't too much different than her usual clothing. but if one knew her w=they would see that she had used some white powder infused with a little bit of glitter on her skin to make her look pale. almost sick, and just a little bit sparkly when she was under the light. and she had lined her eyes with smudged dark eyeliner to make her look tired. in short, she was dressed as an angsty teen vampire. the irony of this costume was that her last name was the name of a family of the most angsty teen vampires in muggle teenage fiction and whilst she was not one for reading the books she had heard a fair amount of comments about it. she headed into the great hall looking around to see if there was anyone she recognised.
It was hard trying to recognise people at the Halloween feast as people were in costume and whilst some were minimal at best like hers some people went all out. Willow stopped by the food table and picked up a handful of lollies and other treats before looking around again. she saw someone standing in the middle of the room dressed in an all body dragon costume. she couldn't see them at all but thought it might be her cousin. "let me guess the welsh green?" she asked standing in front of the person in a place that she thought might be seen through the front.

Fleur turned at the sound of a voice, squinting through the gap in the costume before giving the other Gryffindor she saw a bright smile. Forgetting for a moment her mouth was covered by the costume. "Yup! It's not the most accurate costume ever, but I'm glad you still recognized it." She said happily, turning her head slightly from side to side so she could get a better look at the girl. "What are you?" She asked, then paused as she remembered that was probably kind of rude. "I mean, what's your costume? You're in Gryffindor too, right?" She extended a hand for her to shake. "I've seen you around before, I'm Fleur." She knew the girl couldn't really see her face and probably still had no clue who she was, but it felt natural to introduce herself.

Willow laughed as the dragon spoke back saying that she was glad that she recognised it. it was clear that the girl inside the suit was not her cousin. but that didn't matter. "well i don't think there are many other breeds quite so green" she said smiling. she put a chewie lolly into her mouth as the girl asked what she was. "I know, it isn't the best costume but i am an angsty teenage vampire she said smiling again, this time to reveal a set of fake fangs.
"yes i am in Gryffindor" she said. trying to place the girl's accent to someone she could picture. she vaguely recognised hearing someone with that accent an evening a little while ago talking about homework to a friend a few tables away from her but that wasn't helping her place the girl. she nodded as the dragon introduced herself as fleur "well nice to meet you fleur. I am Willow. she said swapping the hand she had the snacks in so that she could shake hands. " do you want to get some food or is your costume in the way she asked. Willow had almost finished her handful and wanted to get back, maybe get something more savoury, maybe a pie or sausage roll.

Glad to have found a girl who seemed similar to her, Fleur already felt like the evening had improved. This girl was a little younger, but a redhead like herself as well as knowledgeable enough about dragons to recognize Fleur's costume. She seemed very nice, and Fleur was glad to have met someone today. Her costume made her a little confused, but she understood the vampire part. "Cool! Bite anyone yet?" She jokingly asked. The hand shake was a little awkward with the costume on, but she managed. "Willow, that's a nice name." She said happily. "I would actually like some food, though maybe I'll need your help a little." Fleur admitted. She loved her costume and really wasn't regretting wearing it, but it wasn't the easiest. "A vampire and a dragon on a mission."

Willow laughed as the dragon girl asked if she had bitten anyone yet. "good little vampires are not allowed to bite people, maybe that is why they are so angsty. but you need not worry, I don't think bites will effect dragons" she said. well, that was at least true for werewolf bites, so maybe vampires were the same. besides, she doubted their fangs would get through the dragon's scales. Willow bit into the last of her lollies and nodded. mission, umm what do welsh green eat, and blood' she said. she would have to ask autn madlyn that when she next saw her. she had a feeling that it may be sheep but she wasn't sure. "what do you fancy? she asked they willow started walking towards the food tables and looked at what was there. she paused to pick up a cup of red punch. "do you think this looks like blood? she asked raising one eyebrow.

Halloween was probably the most favored holiday, besides Christmas. Chante was realizing that more now and wonder why her mom never really celebrate it. She would bake goods and cook, but that's as far as celebration goes back home. Which is why Chante sort forgot to buy a Halloween costume this year. It slipped her mind, and when she remembered it was a little too late to request one via owl. Chante, instead of missing the feast, wore last year's costume. Which technically, was a jumper she wore at home. It was a bit tight, but she managed to make it fit over head. Since last year, she grown a bit and was a little thicker around the middle. Chante all set with her costume went downstairs to join the feast. Upon arrival, the first thing she did was to look for Len or Willow. The smaller girl was nowhere to be found, though she did spot one Willow looking pale and shimmery as ever. "Cullen! You're breaking the treaty coming here tonight." Chante pointed, accusing her some sort fake violation of some pretend law. "Running with dragons? Okay, you're good." Chante mused, grinning.

Len was wearing a goblin mask and with her height she looked like a goblin. She was a part goblin, but not everyone knew that and that was something Len wanted to keep that way. The mask itched, but Len was putting through, it was pretty funny to be dressed as herself. She had even didn't even try to hide her own ears, when someone would ask they were glued on. Len smiled and entered the great hall, she was ready to show herself to the world. Len barely knew anyone and spotted Fleur first. She had told Len she would be going as a dragon and that wasn't something easily missed. Luckily for her, with Fleur she also found Chante. ''Hello everyone'' Len waved and smiled. It was hard to see who and what everyone was with their costumes on. ''You guys all look so good'' Len muttered shyly.

Fleur laughed at Willow's answer about vampires not being allowed to bite people. "Be a rebel! Bite someone!" She said with a grin. "Not me though, if you even try I'll fry you." But she knew Willow was probably right about bites not affecting dragons. Fleur could get into a rant about the dietary habits of the Welsh Green, but decided against it for now. "This dragon likes cupcakes. Maybe we can find some blood too." She said with a grin. She nodded at the red punch, unaware of how it made the dragon head flop around a bit. "Looks very bloody." She agreed. As someone else came up to them, Fleur waved with her dragon hand. She wasn't sure what the girl was talking about, but that didn't stop her. "Hey there, what are you?" She asked the girl. But before she could get an answer, a third person showed up. Fleur squinted through the gap in her own costume, trying to make out who it was. There weren't many people so short, and even with the mask on the voice was clear. "Hi Len, what's up?"

Willow laughed. "a hunt for blood and cupcakes it is" she said as they made their way over to the food tables. As Willow was taking her first mouthful of the punch When she heard someone behind her talking about the treaty. now she had not read the books that the costume was based off but she had seen the movies over the summer so she knew what Chante was referring to. she swallowed as she turned around to see her cousin. "As you know the treaty only covers ground covered by the Hufflepuff tribe. The great hall is a neutral territory" she said in a mock formal voice. Smiling to show her fangs still coated with a little bit of the punch.
Before anyone could say anything else another girl found the group whos costume reminded her of the goblins at Gringotts. Willow had a feeling she must have been a third-year as both fleur and Chante seemed to know her. "hello. Nice costume." she said. Not sure if she should introduce herself to the goblin or not.

((Ooc sorry it sucks I am on my phone))
edit: has been done to fix some of the more screamingly horrific typos. the content of the post and speech remains the same

Chante turned on the spot before her cousin Willow would utter a word. Len decided to come to the feast in a rather unusual way. Chante stared down at the smaller girl with the goblin mask on. "Oh, hey Len. Don't you look great?" Chante didn't know what to say. So much for hiding the goblin blood that ran through her veins. Chante would love if the girl just embrace what she was, perhaps this was a step in the right direction? Then the other girl spoke up, causing Chante break away her attention from Len. "Max, From Where The Wild Things Are?" It's one of her favorite book growing up, a true classic back home. "I like your costume. Beats being a blood sucking vampire." Chante laughed, teasing her cousin more. "Can it, Cullen!" Chante poke her tongue out, then she formally introduced Willow to Len. "Willow this is Len. Len, Willow. And I'm Chante." The taller girl motion towards the dragon head. "Can you see any good in there?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back