OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Her last rose was turning out to be a hard delivery for November. She looked all over the castle for this young student named Fleur. She was getting rather annoyed as she wanted to spend an hour or so to get ready for the dance so she would look like for Flavio but this rose needed to be delivered first. Trekking out over the grounds she finally spotted a girl who seemed to fit the description of the Fleur she was looking for. "Are you Fleur van How-ten?" November asked trying to pronounce the girl's name but certain that she sounded completely American in the pronunciation.

Whenever the weather was decent, Fleur could be found outside. Today, she was just relaxing. Honestly, she was glad to be out of the Valentine's craze for a little bit. And really, nothing beat cloud gazing as a way to relax. She was sprawled on the grass with her red hair spread around her head. She didn't look away from the clouds until a girl approached her. Fleur sat up, but didn't get to her feet just yet. "That's close enough." She said with a slight grin. "And yes, that's me."

November was glad this young girl didn't saying mean to her about her pronunciation, which she was sure was wrong. November was so used to English-like names in the states that coming to New Zealand and Hogwarts had been a challenge learning how to pronounce names that sounded odd to her. "Oh great! I actually have a rose for you! It's my last one for the day so I'm glad I found you out here so quickly, I thought I was going to have to search the whole of the grounds," November said holding the rose out. She was relieved the girl had been out in the open and easy to find.

______

Fleur,
I really hope you see a dragon today, being the things and stuff you love day, right? Hope its awesome.
Frankie

Fleur grinned at the girl, glad to help her get rid of her last rose. "I'm usually easy to spot, once you know to look for my red hair." She joked, taking the rose from her. "Thanks! I'm glad you're done with your deliveries now. It seems tiring." She commented as she unfolded the note. She grinned when she read it, happy that Frankie had thought of her. She herself hadn't sent any roses out, but she definitely would thank her friend for this. "Hey, thanks." She said again to the girl that had delivered it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back