Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 12” Rigid Acacia wand with Unicorn Hair core
Shane had decided to go a little hard for his costume this year. He made a whole lot more effort than he had ever made in the years before. A whole policemen costume seemed like the right way to do it. The teen had ordered most of the parts of it during the holiday, but it felt like the pay off was pretty good. He was able to go around smirking at people, winking as he passed. He felt like it was a good costume for him. Though it would help if he had someone to flirt with during this feast. That was mostly what Shane did at these celebrations, after all people were occasionally lonely enough to want to spend the time with him and it wasn’t like he had any friends to spend the time with, so it suited him just fine. The hufflepuff went to the snacks table and took one of the cakes, He held it lightly in his hand as he glanced about the room. He’d find someone who was alone enough to maybe spend some time with. He knew it would be easier to spend an event like this one with friends and though his efforts were paying off, he still didn’t really have any friends.

Fleur wasn't dressed as a dragon anymore, but the horns on her head still reminded her of one. She was pretty pleased with her costume, it wasn't too complex, but also not too simple. The Gryffindor always enjoyed the Halloween Feast the most, and was glad her sisters would be enjoying it too this year. She was pretty sure Lars had never gone, though she wished he would give it a try. She spotted a familiar face at the snack table, and headed over to him. Shane was a flirt, but that wasn't why Fleur liked him. She rather liked him despite that, honestly. From their conversation last year, she had the feeling he was pretty lonely. She was willing to be a friend to him, if he wanted. "Do policemen arrest demons? Because I don't want to go to jail." She said, grabbing one of the spider cupcakes with a grin.

Shane looked at Fleur and he gave a little wink, ”Only if I see them doing something truly bad,” Shane had a flirty tone as he spoke. He knew that Fleur wasn’t interested in him in that way, but it was a near natural reaction for him, a normal tone for him to take. ”But I wouldn’t say no to a little temptation,” he smirked at her knowing her answer would be no, but he was still joking with her, knowing the answer would be no. Shane took one of the snacks and took a little bite of it, ”It’s a cool costume though, 10 out of ten for effort,” he complimented as he just looked at the costume and then looked towards the rest of the people around the room. He didn’t really know what else to say, he wasn’t really good with people when he wasn’t flirting with them and given that Fleur was one of the few people who seemed to for some reason like him as a person despite of the way he acted, he didn’t want to flirt too hard and ruin it, but he wasn’t very good at conversation when it wasn’t for that end goal.

Fleur snorted at Shane's reply, she should have known he would have reacted like this. Fleur grinned at him. "I think I'm more the 'eats your soul' kind of demon than the temptation kind of demon." She said, quite cheerfully. She grinned at his compliment. "Thanks! I used to always come in a full body dragon costume but they mostly tend to make those for kids." She shrugged. "I could probably use magic to make them bigger, but they were also just pretty annoying with the eye holes and everything." She took a bite of her cupcake. "What made you want to be a police officer for tonight? A sudden desire for justice?" She asked with a grin.

Shane laughed lightly at her statement, ”Good thing I already sold my soul for my charming good looks,” he winked at her lightly. The boy didn’t really remember seeing anyone dressed in a full dragon in the first year of his attendance at this school. He wasn’t sure if that would’ve been when she’d worn such a costume. He didn’t remember, ”I’m sure you could do a whole dragon costume now, much like the demon horns,” he motioned to them, she could do a much fancier dragon costume now that they were older and much more capable of complex magic. At the motion of his costume he laughed, ”I just heard that girls and boys love a man in uniform, so, I’m giving the people what they want,” Shane joked with a flirting tone, he couldn’t help it. ”If you were at all interested would this make you want to make out with me?” Shane said to her, giving a little wink, his tone was lightly and flirty. He was clearly unbothered by her disinterest and making a joke regarding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back