OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Sara had asked quite a few people if they knew the person she had to deliver the last candy cane to. So after she had finally found out the girl was in Hufflepuff, she thought that checking the great hall first would be the most logical place, since she was already on her way there and she did not feel like climbing all of those stairs. "Gabriella Tillington? Does anyone know her?" she called rather loudly once she had approached the Hufflepuff table.

After delivering her two candy canes, Gabriella went on about her day. It hadn't been that thrilling, but she was still glad she had stepped out of her comfort zone and done something different. She was eating an orange silently, listening to ome of the chatter around her, when she suddenly heard someone call her name. Her head snapped up and a frown appeared on her face as she saw an older girl that wasn't even in Hufflepuff. She got to her feet and headed over. "I am Gabriella." She said curtly, glad that the girl hadn't tried to make a nickname out of it at least.

Sara wasn't fazed at the tone when the girl she had been looking for approached her, she did smile at her though. "Here, this is for you," she told her, showing her both the note and the candy cane before handing it over to the Hufflepuff.
Happy Holidays to my favourite sis! You're the best and we'll be thinking of you!
- Frankie

Fleur was on her way to lunch when she spotted someone she had been keeping an eye out for. Het target! Assassin had been fun, though she was honestly surprised she had lasted this long. Smiling, she walked over to the Hufflepuff table where the two girls were chatting after lighting up her wand. She attempted to sneak up on the brunette while she was in conversation with a blond girl in her year. Hopefully she would get her now, as it would be fun to actually assassinate someone.

Gabriella was surprised but pleased to hear the girl had a candy cane for her. She shouldn't have been too surprised, as it seemed like a very Frankie thing to send her one. A smile appeared on her face as she read the message,though she felt some guilt as well. Compared to this, her ow message to her sister was pitiful. It was embarrassingly impersonal. Gabriella just hadn't really known what to write. But that wasn't this girl's fault. "Thank you." She said politely, ready to turn back to her seat. Then she noticed a redheaded girl she recognized from classes trying to sneak up on the Slytherin girl. Gabriella frowned. "Excuse me, I know you have your silly game and all. But can't you see we're having a conversation? You're being rude." She said loudly, not caring that it might ruin the game for the other girl.

Sara was happy that the younger girl seemed to be happy with her note or at least she hoped so. "You're welcome!" she said. "I'm Sara, by the way," she introduced herself, always up for making new friends. Meeting people never grew old or boring for the young Slytherin. When the hufflepuff seemed to be talking to someone from behind her, Sara turned to see who it was and instantly recognised her, though she dodged the lit wand just in time. "Sorry, better luck next time," she said, chuckling, then turned to Gabriella. "It's okay really, this is Fleur. Fleur, this is Gabriella," she finished, not thinking that they could already know each other.

Fleur had never really interacted with the blonde girl before, so she was surprised by the venom in her voice as she told her off. It also completely ruined her shot at getting Sara out of the game. Which annoyed her mildly. "Sorry to interrupt." She said, pointedly only looking at Sara as she said the words. Ignoring the Hufflepuff, she turned and headed to her own house table. She wasn't in the mood for grumps today.

Gabriella didn't care that this Fleur girl seemed annoyed by her outburst. She had been right. A game was fine, she supposed, but she didn't think it should affect the people that weren't playing. Sara said it was fine and tried to introduce them, but Gabriella was glad to see the redhead leave instead. "She's in my year, I vaguely know her." She said with a small shrug. "It's nice to meet you Sara. Thank you for delivering me this candy." Then she glanced back at her seat. "I ...I think I'll continue eating now. Have a lovely day."

"It's okay Fleur, really," she said. The fact that the two girls weren't in the same boat was something Sara didn't like to see, but before she could say anything the Gryffindor left, and Sara shrugged before she turned to face Gabriella once more. Oh, that would explain it. "Right..." she said, and then smiled again at the younger girl. "You're welcome! It's nice to meet you too, Gabriella." And it was. Sara was thinking she should probably leave when the blonde mentioned something similar herself. "Oh of course I'll leave you to it! I have to get on with my day as well. See ya!" she called, waving, as she left the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back