Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Whippy Reed Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
As far as Fleur was concerned, studying was definitely the worst part of Hogwarts. She had taken to the Student lounge with her charms book, wanting to get some of the reading done for next week, but she also didn't feel like actually doing it. As she entered the room, she noticed a girl she had seen in classes this year, but not before now. She was sure the girl was a transfer student, and decided that talking to her was only the nice thing to do. It wasn't procrastination, not even a little. She smiled and headed over to the blonde with her book, putting it down on the table as she took a seat. "You're new, right? In sixth year?" She asked the girl, before extending her hand. "I'm Fleur, I'm in Gryffindor. Are you settling in okay?" She asked, curious what it would be like to start at Hogwarts so late.

Brittany was in the student lounge mulling over a textbook. Truthfully, she was staring blankly into her textbook. She had no desire to keep studying but wasn't entirely sure what else to do with herself for the moment. "[colour=mediumvioletred]Maybe... I could stop by the kitchens and eat something? Maybe some yoga? Maybe I should send someone an owl[/colour]" She thought, weighing her options. However, her attention was brought back reality by someone talking to her, and she was immediately relieved for the distraction.

"[colour=mediumvioletred]Hi![/colour]" Brittany said waving her hand while shinning a big smile. "[colour=mediumvioletred]Fleur what a pretty name, I've seen you around in class and stuff so its nice to finally meet. I'm Brittany. Please, join me?[/colour]" She motioned to take a seat on the couch beside her.

"[colour=mediumvioletred]I guess I'm settling alright. Like, it's not totally bogus here. The campus is really pretty, ya'know? But if I'm being honest, I think I'd thrive better with a few more distractions like hobbies and stuff. Life can't just be school, am I right?. What about you! What's your thing?[/colour]"

Fleur was glad to get a warm welcome from the new girl. She had seemed nice from what Fleur had been able to observe in class, but it was still a relief that hunch had been right. Fleur was happy to be friends with new people, especially because she could imagine they probably needed a new friend more than most. There was also a bit of curiosity about it all. She wondered why someone would transfer in their sixth year. "Hi Brittany. That's a pretty cool name too." She said easily. She sat on the couch with the blond girl. Her impression of Hogwarts was pretty interesting, and Fleur grinned. "I know, right? There should be some more fun clubs to join. I ended up joining the Quidditch team because I wanted to be part of a team, even if I'm not as into the sport as some others on the team." Fleur said with a shrug. This attitude may partly be why she was still an alternate in her sixth year, but Fleur didn't much mind. "There's a few clubs, though. You should check them out and see if any of them seem fun! Are you staying here for next year too? Or just for a semester or year abroad?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back