Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Whippy Reed Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Fleur missed the flying lesson from the previous year. It was nice to have a class where she could be active and moving. Now that she no longer had the class, she had considered trying out for the quidditch team. But after seeing how full the team already was and how many people wanted to try out, she had let go of that idea.

Instead, she stared doing something she used to do at home sometimes: running. The great lawn was fairly empty in the morning and she took advantage of it by running laps. It wasn't the most thrilling way to spend her time, but she was happy to be doing it. It made her feel more energized, and it was definitely better than homework. She stopped running to take a breather, adjusting her ponytail as she wiped sweat off her forehead. She wasn't done yet, but had to take a small break.

Sara had realised recently that she was studying too much, because of how anxious she felt about everything regarding school work, including exams which were in a few weeks. Quidditch was an added pressure but she enjoyed that, at least, even though the last practice she had with her team everyone seemed to be annoyed, angry, or upset in some way. Sara needed to let that all go, and she had been inspired by none other than her cousin to exercise more often. She finished getting ready, and the weather seemed good enough, so she headed down to the lawn, hoping there weren't too many people out where she could embarrass herself if it came to that. She began to jog slowly, but didn't see the person coming from the opposite side, so before she could stop in her tracks in time she bumped into them. "Ouch," she mumbled, then glanced at the other girl. "I'm so sorry," she apologised.

Jasmine's second year had been relatively quiet compared to Jasmine's first year. She had tried to keep herself to herself and within her little established group of Slytherin friends rather than branch out and find others. Grayson was the twin who was a bit more friendly and open to meeting lots of new people. Jasmine was more than happy to only be with Grayson but he had other ideas sometimes.

Guessing that Grayson would be busy elsewhere, Jasmine ventured outside on her own in search for something to occupy her thoughts. The castle got a little claustrophobic sometimes and Jasmine was grateful for the large expanse of the grounds surrounding it. She walked out of the castle and made her way across the Great Lawn in the view to spend the morning lounging by the lake. However, she was stopped in her tracks when she saw the familiar flash of red hair stop in front of her. Their meeting last year hadn't gone particularly well and Jasmine didn't really like the Gryffindor, but Grayson seemed to get on incredibly well with her which only made it worse.

She giggled when she saw Fleur bump into another girl who she recognised as a Slytherin but she didn't know her name. "Good one Fleur, I can see why they didn't let you on the Quidditch team. You can barely see where you're going when on the ground let alone when in the air" she said as she sauntered towards the two other girls.

Fleur was surprised when another person collided with her. "Oof." She muttered, brushing her hair out off her face to see who she had run into. The other girl was vaguely familiar to Fleur, though she didn't think they were in the same year. "It's fine, I think I wasn't looking where I was going either." She said with a small shrug. Happy to leave it there, she wanted to start running again when she heard a vicious little giggle. With an exasperated sigh, she turned to Jasmine. "I didn't even try out for Quidditch." She informed the girl with a raised eyebrow. "I did notice you're no longer playing either. What was it that got you kicked off? I'll wager a guess. Was it your charming personality?"

Sara was glad to see that the other girl she had bumped into didn't seem to hold it against her. She smiled easily at her, thinking of saying something else, when another girl from her house showed up, except she wasn't as friendly. She narrowed her eyes at the younger girl, she looked familiar and then Sara realised why. She was the girl who was always hanging around Athena. She wondered how much her cousin had influenced the poor girl. "Look who's speaking, you‘re not even on the team yourself," she said with a roll of her eyes. Sara didn't appreciate people who started a conversation just to argue with the person. It was immature. "I‘m Sara, by the way," she introduced herself, pointedly only looking at the first girl she had encountered.

Jasmine glared at the other Slytherin girl, she thought her name was Sara but she couldn't be sure. She wasn't a very memorable character anyway. She turned her attention back to the red head but addressed both of the girls "It's not really any of your business why I'm not on the team this year" she replied with an air of such conceit "I've had better things to do..." she said looking at her fingernails, already bored with the subject. She rolled her eyes when Sara introduced herself, being a Slytherin she thought that perhaps Sara would be someone interesting to talk to but since she was concerning herself with Fleur she had evidently thought wrong.

All Fleur had wanted, was to go for a run. It was strange that it had turned in such a confrontation, especially because the girl she actually ran into didn't seem to have any sort of problem with her. In fact, the girl started defending her. Fleur smiled at her as she introduced herself as Sara. "Fleur." She said with a nod, before looking at Jasmine again. It was so typical that the Slytherin tried to make fun of her not being on the Quidditch team, but then completely brushed off her comments in return. Fleur smiled slightly and shrugged. "That's great for you. I hope your better things to do include working on that charming personality I mentioned earlier. Or maybe learning not to start arguments for no reason." She said. "Thanks for your input Jasmine, it was lovely as always."

The third year rolled her eyes at the second year, Sara‘s cousin was rubbing off on the poor girl and it was clear from the way she acted. Unless they were just similar and Sara had the unlucky pleasure of coming across her. She was actually kind of surprised Athena didn't speak badly about her to her friends. She refrained from saying anything however and instead smiled at Fleur‘s words. "I think she learned from her friend," Sara sighed, hardly realising she had let a comment about her cousin slip. But keeping the relation a secret didn't matter anymore, anyway. "But um, yeah. Tell Athena I say hi," Sara said sweetly, no trace of sarcasm in her tone, even though she did mean it sarcastically. She wasn't normally this rude to people she didn't know, but she didn't like the girl‘s attitude.

Jasmine narrowed her eyes at the red headed girl's comment about her charming personality. "Well it keeps unsavoury people, like you, away so I think it's already doing a perfect job don't you?" she said smiling sweetly at the Gryffindor. Jasmine was confused when Sara suggested that she had learned her behaviour from someone else. This Slytherin girl didn't know anything about her so how dare she say something like that. She opened her mouth about to retort when the girl mentioned her best friend's name. "Wait, what?" she replied, holding her hand out in front of her "how do you know Athena?" Jasmine asked the older girl. Athena had never mentioned that she knew this girl in front of her and she was a little annoyed that she had no clue about the situation. Jasmine hated not knowing things.

Fleur wasn't sure who Sara meant when she mentioned Jasmine's friend, and she didn't buy it for a second. "I think she just is this way." She said bluntly, giving Jasmine a glance. "She's been a dramatic mean person since I met her around the start of first year, honestly." She said, not wanting to attribute Jasmine's horrible personality to another person. Fleur didn't really know Athena very well, but she was sure Jasmine was worse. She felt a little useless in the current conversation, and she wanted to keep running. "Sara, it was nice to meet you. But I'm off, don't waste too much time on this one." She said with a nod at Jasmine. Then she waved cheerfully at them both before taking off.

Sara frowned when the younger Slytherin didn't have anything nice to say to Fleur and she chose not to comment on it, because that would lead to more arguing. When she was asked about Athena, an expression of realisation crossed her face but it was gone almost as soon as it had appeared. "It‘s...none of your business," she said dismissively, not having any intention of telling this girl anything about herself. "If you really want to know, ask Athena yourself." That was all she was saying on the matter. Thew word family was not coming out of her mouth. She spared a glance in Fleur‘s direction, sending her an apologetic look. "No wonder they're friends," she muttered under her breath, smirking a little. "It was nice to meet you too, Fleur. Have a good rest of the day!" she called as the Gryffindor left, before she turned to the other girl. "I suggest you go do something useful with your time too." With those last words, Sara turned around and headed back to the castle.

Jasmine rolled her eyes at Fleur, nothing the Gryffindor girl could say would affect her. She didn't care about her as long as she stayed away from Gray. Jasmine was pleased when the Gryffindor announced she was leaving and she waved at her as she set off "be more careful this time Fleur!" she called after the girl. Next, she turned her attentions to the older Slytherin and she narrowed her eyes when she wouldn't tell her more information regarding Athena. She was looking out for her best friend and Jasmine was frustrated that this girl didn't seem to like her and before she knew it she was leaving as well. "Thanks! I will, I'm off to find my brother" she smiled at the older girl before she watched her leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back