NOT A Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Abby
Ivy was hating everything about this school so far. As if the idea of magic wasn't hard enough to wrap her brain around, given the way it defied all the laws of physics, trying to learn and perform it was even harder. She was not having a good time at Hogwarts New Zealand so far but as soon as she'd heard of a Halloween feast she hoped it would be fun for her. Since she hadn't made any friends yet she decided she had nothing to lose in wearing all green face paint and wearing a dinosaur costume, no one would even recognize her. By the time she was ready to head down to the great hall she was actually in a good mood so she couldn't wait to see what other costumes there would be. Ivy walked in and headed straight for the snacks table, having skipped dinner so she could get her costume ready in time, and reached for a cupcake but just as she did, it suddenly came to life and scurried away off the table, and Ivy screamed, half scared and mostly out of frustration. Now she didn't want to grab another cupcake but her stomach rumbled with hunger.

Fleur was quite tired from running around, and she wanted to get something to drink and relax for a while. She figured not everyone had approved of her being noisy and playing with those other kids, as it was a feast and not a playground, but she didn't think anyone should blame kids for having a bit of fun on Halloween. Anyway, she had been glad to see another dragon, and as she approached the food and drinks table she saw another one! With a grin, she headed her way. When she had almost reached her, the girl screamed as one of the spider cupcake things scurried off. Fleur snorted. "Aren't dragons supposed to be brave? Anyway, the cauldron cakes aren't going to run. At least, I don't think they're supposed to." She said with a smile as she pointed them out with a gesture. The other girl's costume was impressive, she had even painted her face! Fleur wished she had as well. Though red face-paint would probably look quite horrible with her ginger hair. But she wouldn't mind looking silly on Halloween. "Awesome costume, by the way, you're the third dragon I've seen today! Counting when I looked into the mirror earlier."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back