Mia Mendoza

hm intern; shy; submissive; hopeful
OOC First Name
Abby
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Mia was down to the last rose of her deliveries and she was both relieved and sad that it was over. She had enjoyed delivering them to people and after seeing everyone's faces as they received them she saw why people did this every year. It was just so nice. Perhaps she would send her brother a rose next year, or better yet, hint at wanting one herself. As the last recipient was a Gryffindor, Mia walked up to the Gryffindor table. Having a little more confidence from having done this all day, she cleared her throat as she carefully asked, "Excuse me, is Fleur van Houten here by any chance?" hoping she was so she could end the deliveries on a high note of having gotten them delivered quickly and efficiently.

Fleur had already gotten one rose today, which had resulted in a very amusing interaction with Mervyn. But she wasn't really expecting anything else. So when she heard her name near the Gryffindor table, she was confused for a moment before she spotted the girl with a single last rose. Fleur smiled happily and waved at her. "Hey! I'm here!" She said, still a little amused by how English speaking people pronounced her last name. "Is that for me?"

Mia turned to look at the girl who claimed to be Fleur and smiled happily as the last delivery seemed to be going easy as she had hoped. She nodded as the girl asked if the last rose was for her. Mia picked it up and handed it over to the girl and not knowing what else to say, simply said, "Happy Valentine's Day!"
Fleur you're great. Thanks for helping me study for CoMC last semester, I swear I only passed because of you. Have a spekt specktaclar amazing day!

Frankie

Fleur smiled at the girl, who she recognized from classes but hadn't really ever talked to. The smile turned into a grin as she realized she really was delivering a rose to her. "Awesome, thanks!" She said, taking it from her with a slight flourish. "Happy valentine's day yourself!" She unfolded the not attached to the rose, grinning as she saw Frankie's message within. It was nice of her, and she would meet up with her later to thank her. Maybe they could hang out during the dance, as Fleur wasn't planning to go and maybe Frankie wasn't either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back