Birthday Werewolf

Voting for Kris was obviously a mistake, but it seems a little weird to think I'm suspicious solely because of that. I thought I was pretty clear in my reasoning, and even Camilla agreed that there appeared to be small inconsistencies in Kris' actions. I also highlighted Cyndi's post about Kadi and wrote about my own suspicions of her before the night phase. It's not the same thing as a vote, but if I were a wolf, I'd want to draw attention away from Kadi. At that point, the amulet was still in play, so whoever had it could pass it along to someone they suspected of being a wolf (and judging by last night's events, that's exactly what they did).

Also, are you claiming to be a villager or a Villager?

You're right Ana but I have very little else to go on and no time to puzzle out a better theory. And I'm a plain villager.

After careful consideration, I have decided to vote for Amber Chou Wilson. I think that I should vote this time as things have actually happened that could give an idea of who is who and Daphne does seem suspicious from what other people have said and the fact that Rowan may have correctly seen them as a werewolf.

Votes counted to here.

Daphne (Amber Chou Wilson) : 5 votes
Ana (Harper Alston): 1 vote

two hours left to vote.

once the bodies were moved the Village-folk met in the village hall to discuss what would happen next. unlike the previous day the discussion was focused towards one person. one voice strongly acusing them of being a wolf. however some people weren't quite convinced that this was the only answer to the problem. trying to discuss other points of view and possibilities. however the vote was almost unanimous. with just Amber Chou Wilson voting for someone else to save herself.
Amber Chou was sent to the pyre where her claims of innocence were soon lost in the smoke.

Amber Chou Wilson. A villager is dead.

It is night

The villagers thought that maybe after killing a wolf last night the villagers hoped that they would maybe get a peaceful night. but as the moon rose each night closer to the festival. unfortunately they were in no way out of the moon shadows yet.
the doors were locked people spent their evening reflecting on the discussions and revelations of the day. eating a meagre supper. a few even managed to half heartedly make some decorations for the festival.
one by one they went to bed some were awaken by the sound of howling once again running around past their houses and through their gardens. most people tried to block out the sound however they could but if one listened closely they would hear that while one was a howl one was almost a pine.
the next morning the villagers arose to a sunny morning that seemed at odds to the sight before them. Adorah Zumwalt a villager lay In the middle of the green just as mangled as the previous bodies had been. again it seemed that someone else was missing. it took a search of the village before they found them. not in their house, but in the church yard. curled up, somewhat half transformed was Professor Cyndi Kingsley the Direwolf. next to the grave of her bonded Amber Chou Wilson whom she had witnessed killed the previous day.

Adorah Zumwalt a Vilager, Professor Cyndi Kingsley the Direwolf are dead.

It is day time.

Last edited:
So the wolves (wolf?) clearly chose Kiersten for a reason. Either (a) they wanted Kiersten gone because they were the only one to suspect Cyndi or (b) they claimed to know who the mayor was and the wolves wanted that knowledge to die with Kiersten

If it's the former, then I don't think the last wolf is Emzies because if that were the case, they would have killed Rowan. (I also don't think it's Tayla for the same reason). EDIT: If it's the latter, then it's definitely not Emzies or Tayla.

Also this night phase explains why Cyndi was so convinced Kris was the seer. It's kind of wild that she put Kadi in so much danger though. On that note, however, what if the wolves had a plan to sacrifice Kadi? What if the last wolf is Donna?

Looking forward to hearing who Rowan checked~

EDIT: I've been thinking about Kiersten's mayor comment, and I'm now absolutely convinced the last wolf is Donna. Barring any surprising revelations from Rowan, I'll likely be voting for her.

Last edited:
[buries my head in the dirt]

So, I'm confirmedly the fool. I checked Donna last night and saw her as the Mayor, which isn't possible, or Kadi would have died night 1 instead of Kris. I therefore apologise a thousandfold to Daph for my clown behaviour, though I do think it would have been justified if I was right. (This is why I loathe being assigned Seer/"Seer"......)

Anyway, I'm not entirely sold by the suspicion on Donna. It's definitely weird that Cyndi voted for Kadi, especially when it would have been entirely justifiable to change votes. I've seen wolves fake out changing votes for one another last minute, but I've never seen wolves actually vote one of their own to death. That's a really cutthroat tactic, and while I can buy one wolf going for it the idea of two wolves ganging up on the other one isn't something I'm totally certain about.

@Professor Elvera Le Fey how are you handling wolf conversation this game? I know some people when they run give the wolves free rein to strategise in the background and others hold them to the same 'don't talk about the game outside the game thread' rule as the other players, and only let them discuss who to kill. I don't think we can solidly hang any theories on Kadi's death without knowing whether or not the wolves are allowed to coordinate this time around.

I'm also confused about why Cyndi didn't die at the same time as Daph, I thought they were supposed to die together. @Professor Elvera Le Fey was there a reason Cyndi survived an extra night? Was she allowed to communicate with the other wolf during that night, or has she been "dead" since yesterday and just took time to show up as dead in the thread?

I'm also confused about why Cyndi didn't die at the same time as Daph, I thought they were supposed to die together. @Professor Elvera Le Fey was there a reason Cyndi survived an extra night? Was she allowed to communicate with the other wolf during that night, or has she been "dead" since yesterday and just took time to show up as dead in the thread?

Yeah, this really confused me. The way the last three deaths were written out, it looked like Cyndi might have had a say in who died last night.

Anyway, the last wolf is either me or Donna (and I know I'm innocent). It's really up to the village as to whether they trust me or Donna more.

The reason why I'm so sure it's Donna is because Kiersten said they knew who the Mayor was. Based on the first round of voting, there were only three possible people who could be Mayor: Tayla, Kiersten, or Emzies.

And the only way Kiersten could have known for sure who the Mayor was is if they were the Stonesmith and either Tayla or Emzies was the other Stonesmith. The third person would be the Mayor.

I don't have much to say in my defense. I would have pointed to the drawing-attention-to-Kadi stuff as proof of my innocence, but Cyndi straight up voted for her. (And so did Donna if she's the last wolf). All I can say is that I've tried to be as open as possible about what I was thinking, and I've been putting out theories and names. Donna hasn't contributed much in terms of theories/accusations, likely because she knew that if she died, she'd be leaving behind a trail of clues.

EDIT: Deleted some information I don't want the wolf to have :r

Hmm, that's pretty solid logic. I'm going to have to read back and have a think before I settle on you or Donna, and I'll wait to hear back from Mia about the wolf conversations, but I'm inclined to believe you.

Won't be around to play much today (I'm in the studio most of the afternoon and can't really be on my phone and teach a dance class at the same time :p ) but I'll definitely check in before bed at the very least.

I'll vote for Analei Louw.

The good news is that if I'm right about Donna, then the village should be able to eventually win even if I die today. I'd just recommend tagging Emzies so that she votes as well.

EDIT: Adding more thoughts... (One of these days I'll successfully write a post I don't need to edit lol)

If I were a wolf, it wouldn't make sense to point this out given the fact that we have two rounds of voting left (assuming we don't get the wolf today). Instead, I would want to cast as much suspicion as possible on Tayla and Emzies, in addition to Donna. So I'm either right or a really misguided villager and if that's the case, I blame Kiersten because this whole theory hinges on their claim that they knew the Mayor's identity. We could also try confirming this theory by revealing roles.

Last edited:
@Professor Elvera Le Fey how are you handling wolf conversation this game? I know some people when they run give the wolves free rein to strategise in the background and others hold them to the same 'don't talk about the game outside the game thread' rule as the other players, and only let them discuss who to kill. I don't think we can solidly hang any theories on Kadi's death without knowing whether or not the wolves are allowed to coordinate this time around.
I am running it daytime chatter in day thread and night time chatter in night thread. Though they can chatter about anything at night. Not just deaths.
When someone knows they are about to die they can partake in that nights chatter.
this wasn’t made clear to wolves at the start of day one (my apologies never playing a wolf before/for a long while I had never known that there was a different way of doing it) and Kadi did say that they had it in the wolf thread though the wolves were asked to disregard it.

And to clarify if my story was unclear Cyndi was bonded with Daph.

Hmmm yikes, I don't like the fact that the wolves have been strategising together at all.

When someone knows they are about to die they can partake in that nights chatter.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. If Cyndi was bonded to Daphne, she would have died at the same time as Daphne. Was she given an extra night to discuss with the other wolf?

Cyndi was bonded with daphne and died of grief the following night.
that is how this village works. It may not be how it has played in the past but it was a way to balance out the teams.

I think Rowan is essentially asking whether Cyndi died before or after Kiersten did?

It sounds like Kadi was able to help decide to kill Camilla even though she had the amulet. And judging by this quote:

Then it sounds like Cyndi was also able to help decide to kill Kiersten?

Hmmmmm, I'm not a big fan of this but okay

Given that the wolves have been able to strategise together outside of the game thread, I really only see two possibilities at this point. Either Donna's the last wolf and Ana is right, or Ana's the last wolf and this has been a wild goose chase. Unless anyone else has anything to say, I'm inclined to agree with Ana, since worst case scenario we'll still have enough people to vote her off tomorrow.

Will lock in my vote later on, in case anyone else has anything to add, but I suppose that's that. If it is Donna, then y'all sacrificing Kadi day 1 was cold as hell damn what a play

Yiiiiikes okay I’ve had a hella day at work!
I really feel like that theory is a stretch. I’m not sure I even completely understand it? It feels like Ana has just grabbed a random idea and ran with it haha.
But a lot of my thoughts in this game have just been random ideas or guesses too. Kadi was a RNG and I was just happy that it they were a wolf, is a happy mistake! I also definitely suspected Daphne but I think that was because I was sure Rowan was seer.
i honestly don’t know what to think, but in matter of ✨my honor✨, I guess I’ll vote Harper Alston, if it really is me or them, it’s definitely not me.

I extremely regret leaving my decision for the evening 'cause I wound up having to do a bunch of relief teaching which means I was at the studio dancing from 2pm til 9pm and I've got nothing left in the ol brain tank raps on my head and it makes this sound

Anyway given how quiet things have been today I feel like it's particularly important for me to vote, and Ana's theory is still the one that makes the most sense to me. (Sry Donna I gotta disagree it's defs substantiated from where I'm standing, given the Mayor options.)

Anyway, I'll check in again before the day change just in case there are any dramatic plot twists, but pretty confident in voting for Analei Louw. If we're wrong, there's plenty of time to deal with Ana tomorrow.

the village gathered again to discuss their fate. though it seemed like there were far fewer people in the hall today than on previous days. maybe they were busy getting ready for the celebration, or maybe all the lynching and attacks had depleted the population too far. Or maybe they thought if they stayed out of the way they would not be a suspect or potential victim.
either way there were only a few voices in the hall one spoke strongly causing another of being a wolf. and it seemed the others believed it though only a few were willing to cast their bets. but two votes was all it took for Analei Louw, a Werewolf to be sent to the fire. as the flames frow so did the sense of hope among the people.a tension that had been plaguing them since the first footprint appeared in the dirt eased. it seemed like the village of Liulfr was free to celebrate in style. without the fear of wolves among them.

Analei Louw a werewolf has died.

Congratulations Team Village are the winners.

I will post the role list and my thoughts in the morning. but feel free to share your thoughts and reactions to the game.

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All props and kudos to Ana for puzzling that one out, you played so well start to finish! This was a short but intense one & GG to all!!!!

team wolf i gotta know why did you sacrifice kadi i need the inside scoop on this tactic

Lol I played terribly at the beginning (RIP Kris) but I'm glad I could redeem myself. Honestly it's all thanks to Kiersten who basically managed to reveal three roles + two potential wolves before dying

So I don't know how advice of the amulet worked but I had it night 1, I had to pick someone to give it to before the day phase and I gave it to Kadi before I had any idea about anyone's roles, it was just a lucky guess. :r

I didn't vote for Kadi day 1 because if she was a villager then I'd be able to have someone back me up on me being a villager if my innocence came in to question (i.e. by confirming I had the amulet night 1 that would confirm I was in fact a villager) or if she was a wolf then neat - so at least I got to take a wolf down with me. :lol:

(Also I couldn't count and didn't realize it was that close a tie - sorry Kris!)

Edit: I realize this is incomprehensible, by advice I mean if the person who received it was aware of who they got it from.

I got the silver amulet the first night and had the day to plot and scheme. I did break the rules a bit to tell the wolves of my fate during the day cycle once Donna randomly voted for me. I couldn’t pass using that in our favor since I was already a goner.

@Aine Thompson i had no idea who gave it to me! So that’s good to know!

But yes! What a fun and messy game it was!

The RNG did say Kadi and then I was gonna look for any and every way to change my vote but then once I learned of the silver amulet I was like nah I’m fine :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back