Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hey guys!!
I've been having some stomach issues lately that affect me mostly in the evening... the only time I have for HNZ :lol: and I just really don't feel like concentrating on anything when it's hurting.

Hopefully I'll be able to see a doctor soon and get it sorted, but til then my replies are going to be very delayed :( I apologise to anyone I'm RPing with!

See you all soon, take care :hug:
Clairey

I hope you feel better soon Claire! :hug:

Hope you get better soon!!!

Ah, no. Hope you feel better soon, Claire! Until then, take care of yourself :hug:

Oh no! :( I hope you get well soon! <3

Clairey Fairy!!! hugs girl

Feel better soon! :hug:

Feel better soon :hug:

Thanks everyone :wub: :hug:

I do feel better now but unfortunately am going to extend this absence indefinitely. I'll probably still be popping in to finish a couple threads but that's all. If anyone has any RPs or plots with me that they really really want to complete (now or in the future), please let me know. If we have finals, feel free to message me because I understand that you might want to make other arrangements. I don't know how long I'm going to be inactive for but it could be some time!!

Unfortunately life's just getting busier and HNZ is taking a back seat. :( I'm very sorry if this affects plots of ours.

Thanks everyone for making this site the amazing place it is :hug:

You can always reach me on Skype!! Don't be a stranger ^_^
Love,
Clairey

*hugs* Claire, I will miss seeing you and your characters around! I've enjoyed reading your RPs. Good luck! -Amanda :wub:

Hope you shop by every once in a while. Best of luck with everything! ^_^

4ever love you. :wub: if you need anything, you can reach out to me. :lovi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back