Back after literal years

OOC First Name
Patrick
Hello! I first joined this site back in 2014 according to the character profile I found through the search engine.
Looking back at my old posts, I was very bad at this whole thing, whoops

I then came back in early 2018 with a new character, but due to personal life, I had to leave and I kind of forgot about this place.
Recently, however, I've rewatched the entire movie franchise with my girlfriend and have rekindled my love for the Harry Potter universe, and I remembered this place! I thought I ought to give it a try once again and remain dedicated and active this time around, so I guess I'm back!

I really look back at my time here fondly and hope to forge new friendships, and rediscover old ones if possible!

(My previous characters include Daniel Crawford and Alex Sheffield. Daniel was active in 2014 and Alex was active in 2018.)

Welcome back Patrick! I don't think we've ever RPed before, but I know what it's like to come back after a big ol chunk of time :p It's good to have you back! If you ever want to chat or RP, feel free to drop me a message :)

Hey Patrick,

Welcome back to the site! Hope your love for HP stays plenty kindled and that the site quickly feels like home again. :)

See you around the board!

Hey Patrick, welcome back! I think I just missed you when I joined in 2018, but feel free to PM or reach out if we can do anything to help you start plotting or get settled back in!

Welcome back! I'm Jess, and I was here before Kris so I don't know if we meet (oops) but I'm totally open for new friends, lol. Message me if you ever want to plot or if you just get bored and wanna say hi to somebody, lol.

Hi Patrick! Welcome back! I only joined in 2019 so we missed each other entirely haha. Looking forward to rping some time ^_^

Hi Patrick, I don't believe we've been acquainted (I also left and came back!) but welcome back to HNZ. ^_^

Hello! Welcome back to HNZ! I only just joined at the beginning of 2019, so i don't believe we've crossed paths before lol! But if you ever want to rp and such, you can always pm me! Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

Welcome back!! I definitely remember your characters :D

Welcome back Patrick! I certainly remember those characters. Good to see you back and hope you enjoy your time on the site this time around just as much (if not more) than you did the first time around!

Welcome back!

Welcome back! I'm brand new to the site and just joined last month, but it's always awesome seeing people return here. I look forward to seeing you around, and if you ever want to RP, I'm just a message away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back