Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Hello lovely people!

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching so you know what that means.......Anonymous Compliments 2020 edition!

This event has become something of a tradition in February on HNZ, first begun six years ago by MESSI. For anyone new, Anonymous Compliments is our way of celebrating Valentine's Day as a group. We do this by writing anonymous compliments for each other that will usually then be shared on Valentine's Day.

As we are running a little late this year, so it won't be shared on Valentines Day. Just like last year, we are going to have you guys put the compliments on the cards for each other and then send them in. This can easily be done on Photoshop, GIMP - or even Paint! You will find the banners for the compliments at the end of this post!

There will be no sign up list - anyone and everyone can send in compliments to Professor Monty Pendleton though if you have any for Claire, you can send them to me. You have until February 20th to send these in, and then they will be posted for us all to enjoy! Compliments can be written for anyone, though members who don't send Claire any will have their compliments PMed to them rather than displayed in this topic.

As per usual, we have a few rules:

Rules said:
1. Board Rules apply to all compliments.
2. Please PM compliments to Claire's main account (Professor Monty Pendleton). Any compliments for Claire can be sent to me if you'd like your compliment to remain anonymous to her.
3. Multiple compliments may be submitted. In fact, we encourage it! ^_^ All I ask is that you keep the compliments to one PM topic, replying as many times as you want to in that one topic. This will help keep Claire's PM box from exploding. :p
4. Please ensure that the compliment does fit on the banner provided, otherwise it cannot be sent.
5. You must use the banner provided for sending in these compliments, and don't make any changes, apart from adding in the compliment.
6. If a member receives a large amount of compliments or if a member does not send any compliments in but receives compliments, the compliments will be sent via PM. All compliments will be delivered in one manner or other.

In order for us to get the posts up by the end of this month, we will only be accepting compliments until February 20th. This is a firm deadline. If you think you're going to need additional time, you must PM Claire to discuss.

Feel free to start sending your compliments in now, and, Happy Valentines Day!

~Kait :kait:
(on behalf of the site staff)

Compliments%202020-1.jpg

Compliments%202020-3.jpg

2 days left to submit those compliments!! Thank you for all the submissions so far :wub:

Aaand the deadline has officially passed!! Be on the lookout for the compliments here soon! :party:

So first of all, a huuge thanks to everybody who participated this year. :wub: there were tons of compliments sent in and it has been nothing but a pleasure to put them all together. It's honestly so incredible to see how many friendships have been forged over HNZ and how much love you all have for each other!! So thank you for being a part of this and making it possible another year running. You all rock.

Thank you also to the people who sent me compliments directly :cry: :wub: I appreciate you!!

As a reminder, those who received many compliments and those who received compliments but didn't participate in sending any will receive a PM from me within the next day or so.

Finally, thank you Kait and Maia for their help setting the event up and creating the awesome compliment banners you all wrote your messages on, respectively. ❤

Now, the part you've been waiting for!! The compliments!!

G5M9BlS.png

sQz8An9.png
oDnNaVW.png

z67JCoX.png
ZvlVKOf.png

77cc2293ef0aa14671156387ccc919f9859bf3e6.png
3jRFAm8.png

fH7elyN.png
yV92FXs.png

0c2d284d01d5e7f57cbdc6bd5e227586917233c4.png
gh5VTIU.png

cucTLyv.jpg
h6uV7m2.png

lrG9aBq.jpg
o9uEftU.png

jt5AZ4n.png
6P2bjfV.png

EsoyC5i.png
zFopRNB.png

35bdf7ad51589346834879b1742b112824162395.png
Vo1S4lM.png

5UYySqW.png
BoQY9RM.png

JrC1LTg.png
XNQYHmw.png

6nKMlDk.png
9xXq1iG.png

BFK01p4.jpg
a6KLdZF.png

YRRD2gH.png
7Pzmfde.png

y2zv95U.png

Happy belated Valentine's!! :p Keep an eye on your inbox for a PM from me ✉ ❤
~Clairey :claire:
(On behalf of the site staff)

These are so cute!! :claire:
Thank you guys! :wub:

Aaaaaah I have been in huge need of a pick me up and these have done the trick a thousandfold :wub: You guys are wonderful :wub:

Aww they are all so sweet. Thank you. :hug: :wub:
and those poem ones are adorable.

My heart, my heart!!

I love them all but the fun part is trying to guess who they came from.
I haven't even guessed the ones I got last year and Facebook memories reminded me of them.

This is so sweet!! It's awesome to see all this love spread around :wub:
Thank you so much to everyone who sent me compliments, it made my day! :hug:

You're all so lovely!! Thank you everyone :wub:

Aww, so nice! :hug: Everyone is so nice that takes part in the compliments each year, something I look forward to each year for sure!

AAAAH cuteness. I love the positivity!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back