All Of The Characters!

for Noah, sorry it's not my best effort, let me know if anything needs changing.

Sounds like a plan! I don't have a preference so you can pick and I'll get the other
I can get something started for Senna and Josh and you can start the other? If that's okay?

Yasssssss!

Zay x Wes: absolutely they need to go be dumb together -- Zay will def want to host a party this year that's bigger and better than his previous ones so he'll def enlist Wes (and perhaps Kaia as well) to help out but I'll get back to you about that later. Other than that I'm up for anything!

Ive x Celia: hello and welcome to the year of Celia making Ive's life miserable (also I will very much continue the tradition of mentioning Celia in my pd's) but yes will keep this in mind

Chloë x Harper: yesssssss adult life!! That's a v good question and Chloë might very well have a bit of an identity crisis if Harper brings that up lol

Senna x Celia: will also def keep this mind for when quidditch season starts because it would be fun for Senna to bother her and Celia getting totally annoyed :r
Isaiah and Weston - So... uh... I guess Weston's now a prefect lol. I kind of want them to accidentally break the rules, so Wes can freak out. (Idek how that would work... They accidentally end up staying out past curfew? They spill a potion on a painting/knock over a suit of armor/break something that can't easily be fixed?) Or if you don't want to deal with Wes being a wet blanket, they could do something that's actually fun haha. An extra loud busking session in the Great Hall? Maybe they eat a bunch of fizzing whzizbees and see how high they can float?

Ivelisse and Celia - You say this like Celia doesn't try to make Ive's life miserable every year :r

Chloë x Harper - Well then obviously Harper needs to bring that up :p Maybe they're just catching up somewhere shortly after her graduation, and Harper's talking about her postgrad plans?

Senna and Celia - Can't wait for these two to become bffs

No idea how many threads you want to start with, but I'd be down to go ahead and do Zay/Wes and Chloë/Harper now! But no worries if you want to spread them out

Don't mind me slipping in here 😋

Caden and Dot. Dot is a squib who works as a childrens author/illustrator, very shy and loves the color pink. I would love to try and have her make a friend.

Gabi and Onyx. As the husband of a French Nationals player they should absolutely meet up and be besties.

Ana and Cas. I don't know if you recall my dear Casper, but I've been thinking he should maybe take like an apprentice of sorts; bond with a younger artist and take them in. Thoughts?

Ava and Amelie. Amelie is on the Beauxbatons team, it could be fun, she def needs more friends.

Isaiah and Jordie. Come on. You knew I would suggest it.

Ive and Jordie. Now this one. This one I'm excited for. We need them to mourn that they aren't the captains. Jordie is much more accepting of Rene's new role than I imagine Ive is about Celia's. But come on. It would be fun.

Kiara and Hamish. I'm thinking this one could be more like... a quiet, comfortable friendship, and @Stefan Archer I saw that Kiara had some one sided puppy love mentioned. And it would be- hilarious- if she got a thing for Seamus. Hamish would be unreasonably annoyed, lol.

Kiara and Akihiro. Though honestly I am thinking that they would be a bit adorable. He's trying to be more understanding, it might be fun to poke at them and see how they get along.

Senna and Kyon. I don't know why but just the thought of this screams chaos to me. It could be fun.

Chase and Zerrin. Come on, you didn't think Chase's dorm mom would give up on him yet, did you?

Hey Marijke!

Lets do some fun topics <3

Rosemarie x Ana obvious pick, but they are so much fun and need to meet up again!

Riley x Eloise both scouts and Riley wouldn't care about any upbringing so that could be something.

Senna x Lillian, a more difficult combo since Lillian doesn't speak a lot and is super shy. She rather becomes one with the tapestry in the castle than to speak with someone. She does love Quidditch and board games. She comes from an Amish like community that isn't very fond of the technology.

Isaiah and Weston - So... uh... I guess Weston's now a prefect lol. I kind of want them to accidentally break the rules, so Wes can freak out. (Idek how that would work... They accidentally end up staying out past curfew? They spill a potion on a painting/knock over a suit of armor/break something that can't easily be fixed?) Or if you don't want to deal with Wes being a wet blanket, they could do something that's actually fun haha. An extra loud busking session in the Great Hall? Maybe they eat a bunch of fizzing whzizbees and see how high they can float?

Ivelisse and Celia - You say this like Celia doesn't try to make Ive's life miserable every year :r

Chloë x Harper - Well then obviously Harper needs to bring that up :p Maybe they're just catching up somewhere shortly after her graduation, and Harper's talking about her postgrad plans?

Senna and Celia - Can't wait for these two to become bffs

No idea how many threads you want to start with, but I'd be down to go ahead and do Zay/Wes and Chloë/Harper now! But no worries if you want to spread them out

Zay x Wes: Please I am living for Wes freaking out and Zay probably literally facepalming himself because has to deal with it (but he'll try to be a good friend and get Wes to calm down, maybe even offer to take the blame if they get in trouble). They could definitely do something like the flaoting whizzbees later though 👀
Ive x Celia: it's just downhill from here for Ive I can feel it :p

Sounds good! I'd def be up for doing those right away

Don't mind me slipping in here 😋

Hiiiiiii!

Caden x Dot: not sure if Caden would be the right person for that but def up for seeing what happens!

Gabi x Onyx: well she could def use some more friends and I feel like since her mom used to be on the team their shop might be quite well known amongst the team? And she'd certainly still go to games with her mom so there'd be plenty of chances for them to meet yes

Ana x Cas: Ana's going to spend some time helping out her dad while figuring out what to do but I'd definitely put them down for in a little while! She'd be happy to at least chat with someone who's doing something creative

Ava x Amelie: for sure! Be happy to throw them together (or we could start something but they're sort of already friends because they've been on the team together for a while? Either way: yes!)

Zay x Jordie: honestly I don't know how Zay's going to handle Wes being a prefect and Jordie being Head Boy so up for anything with these two

Ive x Jordie: if he'd be someone who'd let her be offended by the whole situation than yes. She tries her best not to act like that around the team but sharing her thoughts with someone she doesn't know all that well might just be what she needs

Kiara x Hamish: honestly she's been mostly trying to make friends with pretty extroverted people so that might be nice

Kiara x Akihiro: would also be up for that

Senna x Kyon: honestlyyyyy I think they've had like (1) interaction which was already chaotic and they didn't even know each other that well back then so yes let's go

Chase x Zerrin: he is very welcome to try

Hey Marijke!

Lets do some fun topics <3

Rosemarie x Ana obvious pick, but they are so much fun and need to meet up again!

Riley x Eloise both scouts and Riley wouldn't care about any upbringing so that could be something.

Senna x Lillian, a more difficult combo since Lillian doesn't speak a lot and is super shy. She rather becomes one with the tapestry in the castle than to speak with someone. She does love Quidditch and board games. She comes from an Amish like community that isn't very fond of the technology.

Yesss!

Rose x Ana: for sure, I feel like Ana would try her best to make sure she kept seeing her friends after graduation

Riley x Eloise: ooooh that could be interesting, Eloise doesn't specifically care herself but it's more that she feels she also needs to try and befriend at least some kids from families her parents might know just to make them happy

Senna x Lillian: Sen could def talk enough for the both of them, if anything I reckon she'd be happy to let Lillian tag along if she'd want to. Or drag her to quidditch games with her.

Hiiiiiii!

Caden x Dot: not sure if Caden would be the right person for that but def up for seeing what happens!

Gabi x Onyx: well she could def use some more friends and I feel like since her mom used to be on the team their shop might be quite well known amongst the team? And she'd certainly still go to games with her mom so there'd be plenty of chances for them to meet yes

Ana x Cas: Ana's going to spend some time helping out her dad while figuring out what to do but I'd definitely put them down for in a little while! She'd be happy to at least chat with someone who's doing something creative

Ava x Amelie: for sure! Be happy to throw them together (or we could start something but they're sort of already friends because they've been on the team together for a while? Either way: yes!)

Zay x Jordie: honestly I don't know how Zay's going to handle Wes being a prefect and Jordie being Head Boy so up for anything with these two

Ive x Jordie: if he'd be someone who'd let her be offended by the whole situation than yes. She tries her best not to act like that around the team but sharing her thoughts with someone she doesn't know all that well might just be what she needs

Kiara x Hamish: honestly she's been mostly trying to make friends with pretty extroverted people so that might be nice

Kiara x Akihiro: would also be up for that

Senna x Kyon: honestlyyyyy I think they've had like (1) interaction which was already chaotic and they didn't even know each other that well back then so yes let's go
so how many do we want to start?

Yesss!

Rose x Ana: for sure, I feel like Ana would try her best to make sure she kept seeing her friends after graduation

Riley x Eloise: ooooh that could be interesting, Eloise doesn't specifically care herself but it's more that she feels she also needs to try and befriend at least some kids from families her parents might know just to make them happy

Senna x Lillian: Sen could def talk enough for the both of them, if anything I reckon she'd be happy to let Lillian tag along if she'd want to. Or drag her to quidditch games with her.
They all sound so good! Which one do you want to start and which one should I do?

Zay x Wes: Please I am living for Wes freaking out and Zay probably literally facepalming himself because has to deal with it (but he'll try to be a good friend and get Wes to calm down, maybe even offer to take the blame if they get in trouble). They could definitely do something like the flaoting whizzbees later though 👀
Ive x Celia: it's just downhill from here for Ive I can feel it :p

Sounds good! I'd def be up for doing those right away
Amazing, do you want to start one of Zay/Wes and Chloë/Harper, and I can start the other?

hmmmm I reckon Ava x Amelie & Kiara x Akihiro
I can start my two if you want to start your two?

but also disclaimer Amelie graduated, I completely forgot

Amazing, do you want to start one of Zay/Wes and Chloë/Harper, and I can start the other?
I could do chloe/harper?

I can start my two if you want to start your two?

but also disclaimer Amelie graduated, I completely forgot
sounds good! lol they could still catch up i'd be good with that if you want

For Lillian and Senna <3

oooh so many options!
Joseph x Linden: I think it would definitely be fun to throw them together again. Bumping into each other on the job might be fun.

Freya x Rhiannon: it would definitely be nice for her to have someone with that sort of knowledge around. Perhaps they could've met during Freya's pregnancy and they could catch up now?

Leif x Willow: yess! Would for sure be keen to see if they could be friends.

Kiara x Niamh: happy to try this out.

Eloise x Hugo: Eloise isn't specifically very extroverted either but would rather be pulled along when others are so I'm interested to see how she would interact with someone such as Hugo.
Sorry about the slow response.

Joseph x Linden: sounds good. lin has had a bit of a minor accident. so will be taking a couple of weeks off. but will be back soon. and his unusual hairstyle/markings may be a talking point. maybe something in the sanctuary would work.

Freya x Rhiannon: that would be great. did you want to start something? a check up or just a general meeting.

Leif x Willow: fantastic. what do you reckon? maybe a gym sesh followed by drinks. or just a general post gym drink and see what happens.

Kiara x Niamh: nice, I can actually see a one-sided conversation working, sky has some kind of ability to talk though her music. i can sort of picture them outside somewhere in companionable music.

Eloise x Hugo: hmm. maybe i can start something in the common room and see?

Which did you want to start. which would you want me to?

Sorry about the slow response.

Joseph x Linden: sounds good. lin has had a bit of a minor accident. so will be taking a couple of weeks off. but will be back soon. and his unusual hairstyle/markings may be a talking point. maybe something in the sanctuary would work.

Freya x Rhiannon: that would be great. did you want to start something? a check up or just a general meeting.

Leif x Willow: fantastic. what do you reckon? maybe a gym sesh followed by drinks. or just a general post gym drink and see what happens.

Kiara x Niamh: nice, I can actually see a one-sided conversation working, sky has some kind of ability to talk though her music. i can sort of picture them outside somewhere in companionable music.

Eloise x Hugo: hmm. maybe i can start something in the common room and see?

Which did you want to start. which would you want me to?
Nooo worries!

Joseph x Linden: sounds good!

Freya x Rhiannon: I could add it to my list, yes! Might take a second though it's getting a bit long :p

Leif x Willow: oooooooh that sounds fun. Like they could go to the same gym and then become buddies.

Kiara x Niamh: love that.

Eloise x Hugo: would be cool with that!

Hmm, depends on how many you'd want to do? Like all at once or seperate them? I'm good with anything. Will definitely add Freya/Rhiannon to my list already.

Nooo worries!

Joseph x Linden: sounds good!

Freya x Rhiannon: I could add it to my list, yes! Might take a second though it's getting a bit long :p

Leif x Willow: oooooooh that sounds fun. Like they could go to the same gym and then become buddies.

Kiara x Niamh: love that.

Eloise x Hugo: would be cool with that!

Hmm, depends on how many you'd want to do? Like all at once or seperate them? I'm good with anything. Will definitely add Freya/Rhiannon to my list already.
maybe not all at once. otherwise I think we will both have more threads than we can comfortably reply to.

If Freya and Rhi is already listed. how about we pick one each to start. I will go with Leif and Willow.

For Isaiah and Jordie

Here's Zay/Wes! Let me know if I should change anything~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back