Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Leif <3
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Sturdy Larch wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core.
ID #113581
Sofia could not remember how long she was already taking care of others than herself. Finally there had been an moment where she doubted to go for her own luck and start living again. But than her younger sister got all out of hand. In some way she had always been, but Sofia felt for her. She was her big sister and since they didn't had any mother, she felt the need to care for her with her father. Her father who was so busy with the shop they owned together and tried to live his life without an wife and having four children. And to be honest they weren't the most easy kids. But Sofia had learned in her therapy that behavior was connected to their losing their mother. And they all showed it in different ways. The one thing Sofia did understand from Giselle was her anger toward the sport. Sofia had never liked quidditch too, but Gabriel and Novalie did. And as she was doing better and started to try and let people back in and doing some social stuff people from her age usually. Suddenly the urge to take care of Giselle came around, because of her dropping out of Hogwarts and all. And this was the third time already this week that the Swedish blonde had apparated to Obdisian Harbour. Giselle didn't came home and it was no use of trying to lock her in her room, since that would not make her feel better even worse perhaps. Also it wasn't her job too she figured, and her therapist had said. But Sofia just couldn't see her father in pain, not knowing what to do to help his daughter. And Sofia understood him, feeling hopeless and wishing she could help Giselle.

And here she was walking the street trying to find any glimpse of her blonde sister and take her back home. As she looked around not looking to carefull of the people who she passed. Turning her head around to see if she missed something, she than felt she walked to something or better to be said an someone. And turned her head back to the direction of the person she had walked in too. '' Kan den här dagen bli värre?' She said an bit grumpy but also out of stress, before noticing an boy she walked into.

* Kan den här dagen bli värre? = Could this day get any worse..

Last edited:
For some reason Leif's life never turned out to be smooth sailing. There were always these littles waves. Or maybe it was just the wind changing directions. It had never been bad, never been trouble. There was always just a tiny struggle. Especially when it came to making decisions. To figuring out what it was he wanted to do with his life. So many of the people around him had always seemed to have these vast ideas of what they wanted to after graduation. Both at Hogwarts and at university. And if they hadn't been sure either things would still work out eventually. His sister was a great example of that. Owning a shop and now having two babies had seemed like a whirlwind to him and yet she seemed to manage. He knew he could too. He just needed to figure out what he wanted to do. Again. At least this time he had narrowed the perspective by finishing his studies, heading in a more specific direction.

After visiting his sister and her boyfriend to glance at his baby cousins' cute little faces once more Leif had decided to take stroll through the harbour before heading back home. Maybe fresh air would help him out. Or maybe he'd come across some sudden burst of inspiration. And if not, he still would've gotten a nice walk out of it. Leif had stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket to keep them warm and made his way through the streets surrounding the harbour, just turning a corner when someone bumped into him. He was a little perplexed by the sudden string of words that were certainly not English and it took him a second to realize that he understood the gist of what the girl that had bumped into him had said. "A simple sorry would've sufficed." He replied jokingly before giving his very rusty Swedish a go. It had been a long time since he had used the language and it had never been as good as his Norwegian, but he was sure he'd be fine with a question as simple as the one he was about to ask. "Är du okej?*"

*are you alright?

Sofia spoke in her birth language before she could realise. And usually when she did people didn't understood. As she looked at the person she bumped in and touched her elbow for an moment. She had walked kind of fast. But than he answered back like he understood what she said. The blonde looked suprised and kept silent for an moment. But than he smiled and he spoke back in Swedish. Sofia had to smile as she saw him smile. He was kind of handsome and he could understand Swedish? '' You speak Swedish?!'' The blonde said before thinking too much about it. '' I'm good.'' The blonde stated. '' I'm sorry. Är du okej?'' She than asked back and smiled at him with more of an flirty look than she actually wanted.

Leif grinned when the girl looked just as surprised at him speaking Swedish as he had been at her doing the exact same thing. Although it likely meant that she wasn't actually from around here, which meant her surprise had to be bigger than his. "Very limitedly so, yes." He nodded in response, figuring an honest answer would be better than any attempt to brag. Even more so if she decided to test him on it. Plus, he hadn't been in touch with the language for a long, long time. "Yeah, no worries. I'm good. Although if you were trying to knock me off my feet literally doing so might not be the way to go." Leif joked, smile as charming as ever. He wasn't going to complain about her walking into him anyways. Especially not when it sounded like she was already having a bad day. And it just wasn't in his nature. "Bad day, huh?" He asked carefully, trying to make sure he didn't sound like he was prying.

She watched the boy laughing and that made her an bit more relax than she had been in all of her hurry. And the fact the she bumped into an very handsome boy was not too bad and made the day better for real. '' But you sure are from Scandinavia right?'' Sofia than asked him. Or he just learned to speak really well. The accent was kind of like he spoke it more -ish. Sofia was glad he wasn't mad or anything either. She couldn't really use another grumpy or angry person. Giselle was enough. '' No- no. That was not my intention.'' Sofia than said and than reminded why she was here. The boy made her distract from what she came for. So she looked around him to see if she spotted an familliar blonde with an grumpy face, or empty bottle beside. And than looked at him again, not really hearing what he said. But in a way, she had to think of herself right now. If she would continue running again, she might perhaps lose this chance with an pretty boy. Perhaps he was very nice and all. So she figured it would not be so bad to talk to him, if he was still talking to her. Perhaps Giselle was just walking past them, if she was even here. '' I was looking for someone. '' Sofia than explained. And than focused on the boy. '' I'm Sofia.'' She put out her hand, the person who bumped into him could introduce herself that was an nice thing to do.

Leif nodded when she asked him whether he was from Scandinavia or not. Part of him wanted to joke about it, say he just liked languages or something of the sorts. And he knew he could. His accent when he spoke English had faded after years of living in New Zealand so there was no way she could hear. Although perhaps to someone from that region he still very clearly looked like he could be from there. "I am, yeah. Norwegian." He replied with a small smile. "Haven't been back in ages though." He added honestly. He knew his sister had travelled there a few years after graduation but for some reason Leif had never made that decision. Perhaps because that was exactly what he was terrible at: making important decisions. And he had grown to like New Zealand. It felt like home. So maybe he was saving himself from getting disappointed if he went to Norway. "Bummer." He joked when she said it hadn't been her intention, his face quickly shifting to a more serious look when she mentioned she was looking for someone. She was pretty that was for certain, but he could very well refrain from flirting with her and offer to help instead. Especially since she wasn't from around here. "Do you.. like.. need help? I know this area pretty well." Leif offered before reaching out his hand to shake hers when she introduced herself. "Leif."

Since there was an handsome man in front of her that was something that always got her attention and she could let go of the mother role for an moment. She had always liked boys and the attention she got. But when things got more serious or close she always ran away it scared her. But this was just an boy who happend to be from Scandinavia, but a lot of people were. She smiled as he mentioned he was from Norway. And directly she got answer to if he was still living there. '' Why? You left I presume?'' The blonde asked him. Sofia hadn't left her homecountry she still lived in Sweden and liked it there. Although it was also an place she felt she needed to be in a way. Where her dad was and the company and her younger sisters. As he started to joke Sofia gave him an flirty look, was he now flirting with her? It had been a while but she didn't mind. '' Too bad right?'' Sofia said with an naughty grin. And than looked away from him for an moment. As he offered help she sighted for an moment. Sofia was not an person who tried to hide stuff, but saying you searched for your drunk out of control younger sister was not charming. '' It's just my sister.. but she will turn up somewhere. '' Sofia tried to think of something the therapist had said to her about choosing for herself, and that it was sometimes better for Giselle to learn herself. But if something would happen to Giselle the blonde would feel guilty. As she got his name she smiled again. '' So where were you going to?'' The blonde asked him, trying to find out more.

Leif wasn't entirely sure what he had expected of his stroll through the harbour but so far he couldn't say he was complaining. Bumping into someone was one thing, bumping into someone as beautiful as this girl was something completely different. "Yeah, but I was just a kid back then. We left because my dad's job brought him here." He replied with a small shrug. He was still keen on going back some day, seeing the country, but Leif had fallen in love with New Zealand from a very young age. It was his home, even if he wasn't originally from there. "I mean, a little." He grinned when the girl didn't seem opposed to flirting back after the remark he had made. He cocked his head a little when Sofia looked away, wondering if the person she was looking for wasn't perhaps someone she liked to talk about. "Are you sure?" He asked carefully, not wanting it to seem like he was trying to pry or meddle. Surely, she knew her sister well enough to figure out where or when she might turn up. Even if she had said she was looking for her. "Oh, I was heading home, actually." He replied with a small smile. "Just came back from visiting my own sister."

Sofia listened as the boy explained the move. It seemed an logical answer, since most of the people would move for that reason. Although it was kind of unfair for the children sometimes it seemed, who had no choice in that. Although it was not so much trouble to travel once in a while. Sofia smiled back to him as he continued with her flirting reaction to his. '' Didn't knew my day was gonna look like this, when I traveled here." She than added to it with an grin. Sofia let it go for an moment. It was an good lesson for Giselle too, although she had to really force herself not to worry. He than mentioned him having an sister as well. '' Oh that is nice. Do you have more siblings?'' The blonde asked him. Just chatting along while standing in the streets.

Leif wasn't sure why Sofia had come to look for her sister, but if she was willing to abandon her search like that then surely it couldn't be too serious. Her sister had to be an adult, after all, otherwise she wouldn't have been able to come here in the first place. "What? Didn't expect to run into someone so charming?" He joked, shooting her his best smile. Honestly, he hadn't expected to run into someone like her either and now that he head he wasn't just going to say hi and call it a day. He'd have to put some effort in. "No, just my sister and I." Leif answered. "Do you? Aside from the sister you're now.. not searching for anymore?" He questioned, wondering if she had let go of looking for her sister for a second. If she had, he might just shoot his shot. Ask her if she wanted to go and get a drink somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back