------------------------------------------------------------

And to those I left behind
I wanted you to know ,

image.png

FULL NAME
Riley Celeste Fisher
MEANING
Riley: As an English surname it is derived from a place name meaning "rye clearing"
Celeste: Late Latin name meaning "of the sky, heavenly".
Fisher: Fisher is an English occupational name for one who obtained a living by fishing
NICKNAMES
Riley doesn't have a lot of nicknames. Her parents have nicknamed her ''Pumpkin'', but that isn't something she allowed anyone to say to her.
D.O.B.
18-04-2047
PROFESSION
Student at Hogwarts
FATHER & MOTHER
james-mc-avoy-laugh.gif
images

Leon Aurorus Fisher and Rosalie Marie Ruffles
Leon works at the Ministry, Mom is a muggle photographer.

SIBLING(S)
None
RELATIONSHIP TO FAMILY
Riley loves her parents and they love her. Her passion for photography and film comes from her mother. Her dad and Riley usually take hiking trips over the holidays. They both love the outdoors and finding new spots to explore. The fact her dad knows magic makes him a really cool person.
PET(S)
Riley has an owl named Olympus. Named after the first brand of camera she ever received. Now she works with a magical one alongside a Muggle one by the brand Canon.

owl-cute.gif

BLOOD STATUS
Riley is a half blood, since her mother is of non magical blood.
HOMETOWN
She lives with her parents in a Magical Village on one of the outskirts of Wollongong. Its pretty quiet most of the times, but its filled with Witches and Wizards.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Riley is too young to do anything on this area yet, but she will be Bi.
CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Too young to care.

You've always shared my deepest thoughts ,

You follow where I go

image.png
HAIR STYLE
A half length loose hairstyle. The ends are wavy. Riley never wears her hair up or in a ponytail, it will be worn in various lengths over the year.
EYE COLOUR
Dark Brown
BIRTHMARKS/FRECKLES/SCARS
Riley gets some freckles on her nose in the summer when her skin is more tanned. She also has a scar on her hand when she had an accident with a fretsaw.
BODY TYPE
Riley is slim and long. She has a pretty athletic build from all the hiking trips she went on.
BLOOD TYPE
Riley is O negative.
WHICH HAND?
Riley her dominant hand is her left hand, she does some things with her right though. She can't write with right, she tried in the past but it is illegible.
VOICE
A rich female voice that makes her sound older than she actually is.
LANGUAGES
Riley speaks English and some Italian. This since some of her mother side of the family lives in Italy.
ALLERGIES
None.
PERSONAL STYLE
T-shirts, sweaters with colours that fit with everything.

image.png

CURRENT PLAYBY
Dafne Keen

And oh, when I'm old and wise ,

Bitter words mean little to me ,

CHARACTER LIKES
Riley loves hiking, scrap-booking, photography and the great outdoors. She usually takes photographs of landscapes or buildings. So that means she is outside a lot. She is also an avid Quidditch supporter and loves to read about Muggle films and series.
CHARACTER DISLIKES
Snitches, liars and certain foods like brussel sprouts.
GOALS
Becoming the first Hogwarts student that gets featured in Witch Weekly. She also has ambition to become a Prefect at Hogwarts. She wants to join a couple of clubs and the Quidditch team.
BOGGART
A body of water. Riley is scared of drowning. Not that she can't swim, but she would never enter the sea when its all windy and the waves are really big.
PATRONUS
c6ed9effdd41c3dd90b55bdb1d7b2b80.gif
Riley her patronus will be a red squirrel.
PATRONUS MEMORY
When she gets her first camera as a Christmas present. Her mother thought she was too young for her own camera, but Riley had asked for one over a year. Her parents finally caved and it felt like such a joyous and magical moment for Riley.
VERITISERUM
Riley doesn't have any big secrets that no one knows of as of yet.
MIRROR OF ERISED
Riley her work that is published in various famous magazines. Especially on the front page.
AMORENTIA
Developing fluid, grass and the smell of the salty wind that is at the beach.
I LOOK UP TO
Riley looks up to her mother, since she is also a photographer. She also looks up to some famous Witch and Wizards that take photographs for various magical magazines and news papers.
RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
Riley and her family don't believe in anything, that makes them atheists.
ZODIAC SIGN
Her sign is Aries.
ZODIAC DESCRIPTION
Adventurous, Active and Outgoing
Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded in astrology as adventurous, active and outgoing. It won’t matter where you go or how remote or unusual it is – from the Outback to the Antarctic – you can be sure that an Aries has been there before you (or at the very least you will meet one along the way!

Source
BASIC PERSONALITY
Riley loves playing tricks on people, but she is also a big sweetheart. She would really hurt anyone, but does a lot for the best picture out there. She is eager to prove herself and wants to make the most of the time she has on this planet. She loves to play sports and in her free time she usually takes pictures or works on a new scrap book.

image.png

Autumn winds will blow right through me,

And someday in the midst of time ,

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED
Riley didn't attend any other schools. She was home schooled alongside a good friend of her. Since she didn't want to go to a Muggle school, she was home schooled alongside a friend whose mother did classes at home. Text
YEARS OF ATTENDANCE
7 years of attendance.

GRADES ACHIEVED
Perfect grades except for biology and science.
FAVOURITE CLASS
PE and languages.
LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS
Biology, no clue why I needed to know that. TMI exists you know!
SKIPPING CLASS?
It is hard to skip class if there are only two people in your class.

When they asked me if I knew you,

I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine ,

WAND
Curly 14 Inch Swishy Holly Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
WAND DESCRIPTION
Length: A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
Style: Great care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality.
Wood: A protective wand, Holly takes on many traits of the core that it holds. A rare wand to find, Holly is notoriously difficult to pair.
Core: As a wand core, essence of belladonna is useful in Potions and Herbology work. The poisonous nature of this substance makes the wand more suspicious than most wands are of the wand caster. For this reason, wands with this core take a long time to bond with the wand caster.
Flexibility: Swishy: A wand which can quickly cast spells but may need to cast more than one to accomplish the job.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND
TEXT
SCHOOL
TEXT
FIRST THOUGHTS
TEXT
HOUSE
TEXT
THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED
TEXT
SORTING POST
Riley was unsure if it was allowed to take pictures in the castle, but Riley didn't care in the slightest. She had her magical camera on her neck and was currently busy snapping pictures of just about everything. The elaborate pattern that was on the ceiling, a giant tapestry that seemed to be moving and she had also taken pictures of a student or two. Permission would come later, she promised herself. Riley was eagerly checking everything out and she followed the rest of the group making sure that every moment was captured by her camera.

She snapped a couple of the doors of the great hall and then it was time to enter. She had to make sure to not overfill her camera, developing magical pictures could be a pain in the behind. She wanted to capture exact moments or just look back on how beautiful this place actually was. Riley smiled and waited for her name to be called. '''Fisher, Riley'' When it was her turn she snapped a photo of the sorting hat and seated herself on the stool.

She had heard that the hat was actually somewhat alive and was an avid mind reader. ''Hat, is it okay if I keep the photo I took of you?'' Riley thought hoping the hat could respond in some way. She wasn't sure what she would if it wasn't, normally she would delete them, but this was a once in a life time opportunity.

"Not while I'm working...got to focus on the task at hand. Though this isn't too difficult, you are determined and intelligent but curious and adventurous, and for all these things, there is one place you will excel best....Gryffindor,"
CURRENT YEAR
Riley is a first year sorted in Gryffindor.
YEAR OF GRADUATION
TEXT
THOUGHTS DURING GRADUATION
TEXT
GRADUATION POST
TEXT
POSITIONS ACHIEVED
TEXT
GRADES ACHIEVED
TEXT
OWLs & NEWTs
TEXT
BEST CLASS
TEXT
WORST CLASS
TEXT

image.png

And the sadness would be lifted from my eyes ,

Oh, when I'm old and wise

Credits to Emily (Emzies)
Lyrics: Old and Wise - APP

Last edited:

As far as my eyes can see ,

There are shadows surrounding me ,

image.png

FIRST YEAR
27214.jpg

SIGNATURE
R0Cazoq.png

Made by Claire

PICTURES
image-w856.jpg
As one of the twins from the Muggle Movie the Shining.
ead783e9bb69430cfdc450cde3b65a9c.jpg

ROLE PLAYS

WITHWHERE
The first step Delilah ThorneOllivander's Wand Shop
The second step Brevity BooneMagical Menagerie
A new Cub's Journey First Year Gryffindor GirlsGryffindor First Years Dorm
Checking the groundsJune DavenportKitchens
Capturing the MomentNaomi MatsuiThe Hogwarts Garden
Lost in thoughtWyatt ChoiThe Courtyard
Rude awakeningSantiago TorresGryffindor Table
Calming watersAiren GatesThe Lakefront
The road that lies aheadConan EilliotThe Rosebush