14th Birthday Werewolf!!

Well damn it.

KRIS I was SO CERTAIN you were trying to claim seer from day one oh my GOD I can't believe it took me that long to remember how coward worked. I also couldn't believe from day 2 that you were still alive. I thought that was a blatantly obvious seer claim and it was WILD the wolves didn't seem to get it, hence me distrusting anyone who hadn't figured out what you were talking about. (An angle that still stands imo)

Anyway, I trust Kris, and by extension Maia (and would also trust Jesse if he was still alive RIP) which narrows the field considerably. And considering how defensive Phoebe was of Jessica up until the very last minute, I feel pretty confident I know who I'm gonna vote for today.

Well, Jesse called it.

RoleCharacterRoleCharacter
Wolf:JessicaUnderdog (Villager)
Wolf:CowardKris
Dire WolfVillager:Cyndi
Ghost:CyndiVillager:Alex
Governor:Villager:Jesse
Traitor:DanVillager:
Seer:Daphne?Villager:
Guardian:HarleighVillager:
Fool:Daphne?Villager:
Villager:

My remaining suspects list:
  1. Sam Mackintosh
  2. Chante Ateara
  3. Mark Ross
  4. Stefan Archer
  5. Jai Edogawa-Raven
  6. Rama Mowry
  7. Leda Layton'
Also, Claire, can you confirm if the Dire Wolf will show as a Wolf or Dire Wolf when killed?

Jesse nuuuu ;-;

I’m glad we finally managed to pin point one wolf, but immediately suspicious of Rowan. I definitely feel like you’re separating me out now, and given that Jesse was one of the people who perhaps didn’t support that I as innocent so much as didn’t think I was a wolf, you’re trying to get me lynched. You’ve been trying to pin something on me for a few days and not really a whole lot of evidence, besides “I haven’t got the villages best interests at heart”. Additionally not once have I specifically defended Jessica. Off the basis as well that there’s at least one experienced player, and given that Daphne was the first to go along with a few others known for being able to pick out the facts, leads me to think you would have reason to choose them too. If I get lynched or killed today so be it, I’m still gonna try and take a wolf down with me and right now you’re my largest target by a mile. I vote for Ainsley Lynch

Well given that I wasn't on Kris's suspect list that's a really silly move, since there's actual evidence that I'm not a wolf but okay.

I'm not basing my mistrust on a feeling, I've talked several times about the suspicious things you've done. You've repeatedly tried to redirect the vote, including trying to direct attention away from Jessica, tried to mine Kris for information which showed that you either didn't understand what she was saying (which as I mentioned earlier, the wolves almost certainly didn't understand) or were trying to expose her for whatever reason. I'm also suspicious of Madz for not understanding Kris, but you've done a lot more trying to lead people off in different directions.

I’m genuinely not leading people off at all. I don’t understand how you’ve come to this conclusion?

Although, I’m rereading what your focus points are. If you have a legit reason to think it’s me and are urging me for the chopping block, which very much feels the case, I wonder whether you should reconsider who your friend is.

I mean Kris has provably been right about people (Jesse) and given that nobody else has claimed coward with any evidence to back up their claim (which, again, we have evidence Kris was right) it's safe to assume she's not bluffing. So I'm pretty happy with my choice of friends, thanks.

It's wild that you wouldn't take back your vote, even, again, when presented with evidence that I am not a wolf, so at this stage I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Leda Layton.

Omg OKAY good lord I just noticed you’re not on Kris list. Yes I take back my vote. Also that comment about a friend I wasn’t having a dig at you i was trying to suggest if you were fool and had seen me as a wolf that you consider your friend ie: the seer. HOWEVER I also just reread the post at the top of this page and why would you be working out if you were the fool or seer if you thought Kris was claiming it for ages. Good god I said I wasn’t good at this game =)) I’m literally just a villager and while I get that I may seem suspicious as heck but no I really am just that slow at following subtle messages, I’m telling you it will be a waste. At this point if I can do anything to prove my uselessness as to save the village a lynch I would, but all I’ve got is hands up admit I should have reread a few things 🙈

Also if you look at my previous games where I’m a wolf, you’ll see I’m very quiet and am too nervous to specifically pin point and theorise because I’m nervous of this very thing happening :p I have no role to lose right now..

Oh wow, I'm going to theorize in the morning, but am wondering @Elliot if you hid behind Jesse by any chance? Just because then we'll know if they're trying to get rid of you. This also makes me think that maybe Jesse was heading in the right direction, and kinda confirms the "they're taking out the experienced players" theory in my mind if you weren't hiding behind Jesse.

Also, apologies for missing the vote last night, I was doing a shoot in college and then ran into some friends and it was night phase by the time I got home.

Well my suspicions aren't lifted, but at this stage I don't want to get tunnel visioned, so I want to talk about other people I'm suspicious of.

Madz leaped to vote for Kris based on very little, and still hasn't responded to the several times I've pointed that out. She's been pretty quiet all round in fact, despite being online and posting in shouty. It's also worth noting that Emzies only posted when Jesse pointed out she wasn't posting. I'm fairly sure there's at least one wolf laying low at this point. I need to go back and reread the thread at some point, see if anything else jumps out.

Pheeb you do make it hard to not be suspicious of you, you know. Read between the lines here, guys. We can't afford misunderstandings right now, but I don't wanna spell things out for wolves.
Honestly though, I'm still wary of our quieter players too, even with finals season about.

Maia, I did hide behind Jesse earlier, which is how I knew so early to trust him. Thankfully I didn't hide behind him again because I knew it was risky.
Right now, I find these players the most suspicious
  1. Sam Mackintosh
  2. Chante Ateara
  3. Stefan Archer
  4. Jai Edogawa-Raven
  5. Rama Mowry

Are those in any particular order Kris or just random? I'm also curious about why Marga and Clara are on your top list. Not to discount them, I'm just interested in your thoughts.

No particular order, just editing the list of players minus folks I'm less suspicious of, Deniss and Pheeb are only removed for posting more often, but I have not officially "cleared" them.
I feel Marga and Clara have both been very quiet too, so they're on the list, finals or not. I still can't make my mind up about Pheeb.

I don't know what to think about Phoebe either. There's a line between genuine misunderstanding and claiming misunderstanding as a bluff that can be difficult to see.

Worth noting (and I'm tinfoil hatting here) that day 1 Madz was on the chopping block, and Marga voted for Harleigh, who had no votes at all, and wound up switching the vote off Madz. Not the most strongly suspicious thing at that stage, as there was already one vote for Alex as well, and if Marga was trying to pull the vote off Madz that would have been a safer bet. Still worth remembering, I think. I've got eyes on Clara too but I don't think she's been active on the site at all since the game started. (Could be wrong but I don't think I've seen her posting anywhere)

OH Cyndi posted right before I was about to. Could mean either Clara, or Chante? I'm more suspicious of Madz than Clara at the moment.

I've also been suspicious of Madz too, but I can't tell if her playstyle is just a bit loose or intentionally vague.
Also this evidence is incredibly dicey since it doesn't really indicate much since it can be explained pretty easily, but I did notice both Deniss and Marga immediately hopping into conversation after it became the night phase. Take that as you will.

I've always avoided looking at who's using the PM system during the night phase because 1) it feels metagamey to me and 2) there are enough night roles that it doesn't necessarily say anything other than maybe the person has a night role. (Or maybe they were just sending a regular PM) It's a risky indicator to be basing much of anything on.

I gotta agree, I hesitate to mention it as well for those same reasons, but I can't deny it's colouring my judgement now. I also hop into conversation during the night phase so take it with a grain of salt.

Kris (@Elliot Briar), are the people on your list people you haven't hidden behind? Or are they just on the list because of suspicious behavior? I'm just wondering if that will help with making a decision on who to lynch.

A werewolf who is actively communicating can cause more confusion and hysteria between the townspeople.
They don't want to get caught.
I'm just replying to the latest post. The theories are still kinda hard to follow.
A quiet werewolf can cause just as much confusion with little activity.

I will admit to being slightly less active than I anticipated, although, I am trying to be as active as I possibly can given my schedule. It is slightly hard for me however to match Rowan, Kris and even Jesse's activity during the last leg of the semester. I actually like to think this was the most active I've been on the site in the last two weeks. xD Anyways, if I do survive this day, I will be more active given that my last exam - or the last that I was worried about anyways - just finished last night.

In the case of day 1, I didn't just want to jump on the Madz bandwagon since it was randomly generated and most of those jumping on it were "too lazy to do it themselves". I didn't really expect for people to actually break the Madz trend, or for people to change votes since as Rowan pointed out there was already one vote for Alex and I think if Jesse hadn't chosen to go with inactive people (with Lyla already having a vote from me), day one would have gone a little differently.

More posts.. xD
OH Cyndi posted right before I was about to. Could mean either Clara, or Chante? I'm more suspicious of Madz than Clara at the moment.
To me, Madz has been suspicious since Day 2 with her jumping on Kris and on Day 3 with the post I've quoted in my other post. With two wolves on the loose, one could just as easily be inactive or both could be active or laying low or both could be active. There are a lot of possibilities given that killings are still happening. Madz has been very vague in her posts and even with her being slightly more active than all the other inactive players, it's kind of hard to not be suspicious of her. In the case of Clara, I was kind of hoping to give her the benefit of the doubt cause of finals, but with Cyndi's post, it's kind of harder to ignore.

Also this evidence is incredibly dicey since it doesn't really indicate much since it can be explained pretty easily, but I did notice both Deniss and Marga immediately hopping into conversation after it became the night phase. Take that as you will.
I don't know about Deniss but I was on conversation last night before I went to bed since that's just been about the only activity I have since I've not been rping for a few weeks.. xD I had been intending on replying to Madz' post last night before I finally decided to sleep, but the night phase had been already been posted. I can understand it colouring Kris' judgment though, I would've found it suspicious as well if I had bothered to check people's activity during the night phase but as it was, I was just too tired at that point.

@Amy Jewel I believe Kris's initial list (in the second post of page 8 of this thread) is people she hasn't hidden behind, and the narrower list of five is people she's particularly interested in right now.

The person I'm leaning to the most at the moment is Madz. This is admittedly thin but looking back at day 1 (thanks Maia for this summary you are an angel)

-Sara Moon votes for Chante Ateara
-Mark Ross votes for Chante Ateara
-Amy Jewel votes for Chante Ateara
-Amber Chou Wilson votes for Ainslee Cormac
-Jai Edogawa-Raven votes for Lyla Edwards
-Professor Katherine Alicastell proposes a tie and votes for Lyla Edwards, but miscounted.
-Ainsley Lynch votes for Lyla Edwards, creating a tie.
-Sara Moon changes her vote to Lyla Edwards.
-Kira Wolf votes for Lyla Edwards.

3 of the 5 people who voted for Harleigh are proven innocent by Kris (Me, Jesse, and Maia.) What interests me though is Jessica. By this point the only reason to bother voting for Harleigh is if you wanted to make sure the vote wasn't going to swing back to Madz last minute, as it was already 4 to 2. That's eyebrow raising for sure.

I also went back and skimmed Jessica's posts, which reminded me that at one point Jessica was trying to divert suspicion onto Phoebe and Lovi, which lowers them on my suspect list a bit. Madz has claimed repeatedly that she's not really participating because she's bad at theorising, which could be true, or it could be a tell - I'd imagine that coming up with fake theories as a wolf can be difficult. All that considered, I'll change my vote to Chante Ateara.

Ah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks Rowan!

I do agree with Rowan about Jessica voting for Harleigh in case of a vote being switched. It does make it more interesting now that we definitely know Jessica was a wolf. Because of that, I'm also going to vote for Chante Ateara.

I hadn't thought about Jessica's previous actions, I have to agree with the majority at the moment and vote for Chante Ateara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back