eldest • hide what you can't control • protective
Until someone proves to be more suspicious, my vote will be sticking to Chante Ateara
Just wanted to say before I die, the werewolves aren't the only one using the pm system. I just had to point that out, but I know I'm dying.I've always avoided looking at who's using the PM system during the night phase because 1) it feels metagamey to me and 2) there are enough night roles that it doesn't necessarily say anything other than maybe the person has a night role. (Or maybe they were just sending a regular PM) It's a risky indicator to be basing much of anything on.
I honestly didn't notice until you pointed it out. I don't know what they were hoping for with that considering that people have already been getting suspicious of me because of my inactivity (although Jessica probably hadn't had the chance to point me out since she got killed on the day that I was actually inactive and Deniss didn't join in the discussion in Day 4) - particularly since Kris and Maia, both of which were vocally suspicious of me in Day 4.Marga, you're the only person on the suspect list that neither wolf has ever pointed to individually as a suspect. I don't know how much that means necessarily though, as Deniss was definitely playing pretty strategically.
I could be confused, but she only pointed out me and Madz?Looking back at that day one, it makes me suspicious of three people.
So... Deniss found me and Lovi suspicious for the same reason that Clara is not suspicious...Looking back that remark I made about you being the only person the wolves haven't suspected individually isn't entirely true, I was extrapolating from Deniss's remark about inactive people that it put Clara potentially in the firing line, but it wasn't targeted at her directly, and Deniss also said he didn't find Clara suspicious at all, which is noteworthy for sure. His grounds for not suspecting her were just 'hey she's been quiet/busy' which were also his grounds for suspecting Marga & Lovi.
- Sam Mackintosh - Showing up for one post (at least I think it was one) and just mentioning the finals doesn’t seem that suspicious to me, although that might show a reason for us to not concentrate on her
Only showing up for one post isn't suspicious, but Emzies being quiet is scary, and other people keeping a low profile means potential danger
- Stefan Archer - what really scares me is that when mentioned, all of sudden Emzies showed up and, as Jesse said, that could mean that Emzies just really keeps tabs open and could just be a way to keep low-profile the game, although why then Emzies would all of sudden show up rather than staying silent the whole game?
- Amy Jewel - nothing much to say about her as nothing much has been said, nothing suspicious about her only the fact that she’s quiet
- Jai Edogawa-Raven - same as Amy, too less information to judge, but, as mentioned before, keeping a low profile could mean a potential danger
- Rama Mowry - same as before
Correct!In any case, I believe Annabelle is also not a wolf, I’m pretty sure Kris has hidden behind her before since she got taken off the list a while back.
Do you know how many of the inactive players have played before? I think that at this moment it will be hard to tell if the last wolf is experienced or not.It's notable to me that we picked up early on on the idea of wolves being majority new players, and since then, they've only ever gone for experienced players, rather than picking off any other new players that could narrow that pool. Both wolves we've found so far have been new players, but whether there's an experienced player hiding among them or they're all 3 new players remains to be seen.
Only Annabelle and I are proven as villagers. There's no evidence the rest of us can trust that you're innocent right now.With Rowan, Annabelle and me as villagers