14th Birthday Werewolf!!

Sure, from your own perspective you know where you stand, but including something there's no evidence of in a theory post you want other people to be able to trust weakens the theory overall in the eyes of the people reading it. Removing yourself from that list only makes you stand out more from an outsider's perspective. At this stage based on the wolves actions you're very low on my suspect list, but if it weren't for that evidence you would be making yourself suspicious again. We've lost valuable team village players already because people said things that came across as suspicious and I'm trying to avoid a repeat of that mistake.

That said, I'm still the most suspicious of Deniss's remarks about Clara. If it weren't for that, Lovi would be highest on my list, though Jessica trying to point people to vote for Lovi is still important to remember. It's possible that was a red herring, but one wolf trying to pull attention away from Clara and another trying to put attention on Lovi makes me more suspicious of Clara. My point from earlier also stands that the wolves never pointed to Marga as suspicious individually, only ever mentioned her as "potentially dangerous" at the exact same time as Annabelle and Lovi. I imagine that if today's vote isn't successful I'll likely be offed tonight, given Maia and Jesse's demises and how vocal I've been in this game, but at this stage the village outnumbers the wolf by enough that even if it comes to picking people off one by one there's a decent chance of a village win. I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Clara. If I don't last the night, I would recommend the remaining villagers focus on Lovi, Marga, and maybe Emzies. (I still don't trust how silent she's been this game :blank: ) Unless I've done the numbers wrong or missed something, if there's both a lynching and wolf attack every day/night cycle there are 2 days left to catch the wolf after today. Here's what Deniss had to say about every surviving player at this point. I'm basing a lot on who he was trying to direct attention to/away from. Even though at this point he also voted for Jessica to cover his tracks, I think it's a pretty valuable resource for trying to sleuth out wolf redirects.
Leda Layton. The voting for inactive people suggestion and the fact that Kris just said that she's a coward and Leda is still on that suspect list and she hasn't hid behind them yet means that she has still possibility of being a wolf. I know that you are also saying that you trust Phoebe and that some wolves may be quiet and I agree on that, but with can cause more harm - wolves that are actually active or those who are rather quiet? In my opinion, those who are sharing their views and theories are more harm to everyone, so we rather concentrate on other people not wolves. So, yeah. Sorry, Leda.
  1. Sam Mackintosh - Showing up for one post (at least I think it was one) and just mentioning the finals doesn’t seem that suspicious to me, although that might show a reason for us to not concentrate on her
  2. Ainsley Lynch - can’t say nothing at least for now, haven’t seen anything suspicious about him, although that might seem as in he’s re-thinking every move before saying something or making a move
  3. Stefan Archer - what really scares me is that when mentioned, all of sudden Emzies showed up and, as Jesse said, that could mean that Emzies just really keeps tabs open and could just be a way to keep low-profile the game, although why then Emzies would all of sudden show up rather than staying silent the whole game?
  4. Amy Jewel - nothing much to say about her as nothing much has been said, nothing suspicious about her only the fact that she’s quiet
  5. Jai Edogawa-Raven - same as Amy, too less information to judge, but, as mentioned before, keeping a low profile could mean a potential danger
  6. Rama Mowry - same as before

I’m aware of how it looks but I’m not putting myself on my own suspect list :p

I’m still debating who to vote for, fingers crossed someone else posts in the next few hours =))

I'm also going to vote for Clara, because I know that Cyndi posted the letter C the other day and we were all tossing up whether it meant Chante or Clara.

I will be voting for Clara today after considering all the discussions today.

One day I will be online early enough to do another poem

After long discussion, the villagers were unanimous: Sam Mackintosh had been acting suspiciously, and should be lynched. She begged her fellow townspeople for mercy, but it was no good - they would not back down. A hush fell over the square. Every lynching was slightly more tense than the last; the town could not afford to lose many more innocents. Yet they had just sent a villager to her death.

With a one in five chance of not seeing another sunrise, it was going to be a long, restless night.

It is night.
Night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.​

The community of Obsidian Harbour had grown so small that the townsfolk could tell immediately who was missing from the square that morning. Ainsley Lynch had put up a fight, but the villager had been no match for the wolf's sharp claws and powerful jaws.

A chill blew through the eerily quiet square. Five townspeople remained. One of them was a wolf. But who? How would they figure out who to lynch before the rest of the town was picked off?

It is day.

RoleCharacterRoleCharacter
Wolf:JessicaUnderdog (Villager)
Wolf:CowardKris
Dire WolfDenissVillager:Cyndi
Ghost:CyndiVillager:Alex
Governor:Villager:Jesse
Traitor:DanVillager:Maia
Seer:Daphne? Madz?Villager:Clara
Guardian:HarleighVillager:Rowan
Fool:Daphne? Madz?Villager:
Villager:

Remaining suspects:
  1. Stefan Archer
  2. Jai Edogawa-Raven
  3. Rama Mowry
  4. Leda Layton

Well, that went exactly as how Rowan predicted..

It’s not a very pleasant situation to be in considering all that Kris trusted in the game had been killed except for Annabelle and we’re left with four suspects (three villagers, the governor and the wolf).. There’s two patterns in the killing that’s been going on that I noticed, 1. The vocal and experienced players have been targeted and 2. Kris’ trust list.

I am in a loop when considering Lovi since as per yesterday’s discussion, they could be throwing Lovi out as a scapegoat or she could be the last wolf we’re looking for and has pretty much escaped under the radar. That is sounding more and more weird in my head the more I say it in all honesty.

With Emzies, I am surprised at the fact that she’s still alive given that she hasn’t been active in the day phases ever since she was summoned by Jesse. We were wrong about Clara, but Emzies’ inactivity in the game is more cause for concern, because she is active around the site - just not in the game’s day phase.

I forgot to change accounts again I’m so sorry! D:

Well, I've just read through the entire thread (which took a lot longer than I expected!) and I'm interested in why three people (Marga, Pheeb, Lovi, I believe?) have all said that they're villagers, especially since there are only two villager spots left (that includes the underdogs position) after mine. Nobody has claimed that they are the governor. Of course, this means that Emzies is the only one who hasn't claimed a role.

I have some theories on who is a fellow villager, but I don't want to say them since I don't want to trust anyone (sorry guys, I have to watch my own back now!). Of course, I don't know if the governor wants to claim their role in case they get killed, but at this point I think people would be suspicious of the claim. Especially since we don't have anyone to confirm it.

The reason could be they don’t want to risk it just like Kris did as they could easily be targeted at night (unlike the coward’s role).

That's very true and I understand that. It does however make it more difficult for everyone else to choose someone to lynch.

I'm holding onto my vote because I'm hoping someone else will post. Today's been super quiet.

This is going well.

I wasn’t convinced enough yesterday to vote a lynch, although it’s annoying Rowans been taken out now. I’m going to stand by my previous comments, as there’s still someone who stands out to me as the wolf.

Hmm, I'm still not sure. I'm about to go to bed, so I kind of need to vote now if I want to have a chance to voice my mind, but I don't know who to vote for.

(I'm just going of Rowan's final post, because we were the two proven villagers and I'm don't want to trust anyone else at the moment)
Pheeb, you weren't on Rowan's final suspect list and I'm not sure if that's because you're innocent or just least suspicious.
Marga, I'm not entirely sure, you were second on Rowan's list, that could mean you're guilty.
Lovi, when I reread through the thread today, you said not to vote for Madz right before she was lynched (and ended the seer/fool) but you are also at the top of Rowan's list.
Emzies, I'm not sure, you've been too quiet and I don't know if voting you out now would be more helpful than getting down to the final few with an inactive person.

I don't think that I'll survive the night, since I'm the last confirmed villager, but I'll kick off tonights lynching by voting for Lovi. I'm not good at coming up with theories (and I'm super tired :sleepy:) but yeah, picking the suspicious people off makes sense. And it's the best we can do, since there isn't much to go off.

Lovi is also the person I think is mostly likely to be the wolf, Of the other two I think are suspicious they're still not as high on the list as her so that's where my vote is going! Fingers crossed no more innocents have to dieee! I vote for Lovi

I’m still not sure about who is more suspicious between Lovi and Emzies, I’m just sure that it’s not Phoebe going by her older posts. But after much consideration between Rowan’s post, my own suspicions and the villages’, I will also be voting for Lovi.

You all voting for me is going to kill another villager. Just saying. But you do you.

Who do you think it is?

Emzies is the most suspicious to me, so I will be voting for Emzies.

There was nowhere for Rama Mowry to run. The people she had once called friends were now convinced she was the final wolf, and pushed her up onto the lynching post. This was it. The town was sure this was the end. Their worries would be over, and they would finally sleep through a peaceful night. Alas, Rama was a villager, just as she had claimed.

Wishing they had listened, the last four townsfolk retired to their beds. If only, they mused, they had thought to invest in some decent security cameras.

It is night.
Y'all know the drill!​

At this point, falling asleep was like playing a game of Russian Roulette. Alas, Leda Layton could keep her eyes open no longer, and drifted off around two o'clock. An hour later there was a skittering outside the window, but Leda was fast asleep; a tornado would not have woken her. Just like that, the villager became the werewolf's next meal.

And then there were three.

It is day.

Well, that didn't go at all how I was expecting. RIP Lovi and Pheeb.

RoleCharacterRoleCharacter
Wolf:JessicaUnderdog (Villager)Lovi? Pheeb?
Wolf:CowardKris
Dire WolfDenissVillager:Cyndi
Ghost:CyndiVillager:Alex
Governor:Villager:Jesse
Traitor:DanVillager:Maia
Seer:Daphne? Madz?Villager:Clara
Guardian:HarleighVillager:Rowan
Fool:Daphne? Madz?Villager:Lovi? Pheeb?
Villager:

I'm guessing that the governor will show up as that when killed, so that means that if we don't lynch the wolf today, they win. Marga or Emzies (@Jai Edogawa-Raven or @Stefan Archer), any thoughts?

Well the wolf isn't me, and as for the "not posting" i'm just forgetful y'all.

But I know i'm not the wolf, and it can only be one of the two of you. I'd be more inclined to believe it was Marga whose the wolf, just given the whole game.

Well the wolf isn't me, and as for the "not posting" i'm just forgetful y'all.

But I know i'm not the wolf, and it can only be one of the two of you. I'd be more inclined to believe it was Marga whose the wolf, just given the whole game.

I think the most important question is are you the governor? I'm pretty sure that the governor and the wolf are the two undecided roles that are left.

Well, since there are only three of us left and Annabelle has been vouched for by Kris days ago, I am now sure that Emzies is the wolf. I had found it suspicious that she had managed to survive as long as she did given her inactivity and she just so happens to "remember" posting on the last day when she forgets to post in the other day phases - especially when she's been lurking the thread every now and then.

Well, since there are only three of us left and Annabelle has been vouched for by Kris days ago, I am now sure that Emzies is the wolf. I had found it suspicious that she had managed to survive as long as she did given her inactivity and she just so happens to "remember" posting on the last day when she forgets to post in the other day phases - especially when she's been lurking the thread every now and then.

Hmm, does that mean you're the governor? That would make sense, since you mentioned the other day that the reason the governor is keeping quiet is to stay safe. It's a smart way to voice your feelings in a subtle way.

Of course, at this point you're both going to try and pin the blame on the other to stay safe. I'm going to wait and see what happens in the next while (maybe reread through everything again, just to be sure) because this last vote is probably the most important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back