14th Birthday Werewolf!!

I'm also going to vote for Madz (sorry!), since I'm also too lazy to do a random generated number myself :lol:

I'm drawing my own random number and am voting for Ainslee Cormac

Okay, it's been a while since I've played this game and y'all coming for me?! How rude. :p

I need to read the rules again.

Oh wow, what have I set in motion? o_O
Apologies again Madz

(Wrong account - my phone is not cooperating right now xD )

I’m guessing that the day’s ending while I’m sleeping so Imma go ahead and vote. I used a number generator for this one and I vote Lyla Edwards

Sooo I've never in my life used the RNG as far as I can remember :lol:
When it comes to the first night I prefer to vote for someone who hasn't been active (Not that I find it suspicious, I just think its more fair to those who are invested in playing/have the time to be involved, and since there are multiple wolves only one needs to be active, so there's still just as much of a chance of an inactive participant being a wolf because duh its random :p )
  1. Sam Mackintosh
  2. Ainslee Cormac
  3. Lyla Edwards
  4. Stefan Archer
  5. Kira Wolf
I'm basing my judgement off of this list, so I think I'll go with Lyla Edwards to tie with Madz (I think?)

Sooo I've never in my life used the RNG as far as I can remember :lol:
When it comes to the first night I prefer to vote for someone who hasn't been active (Not that I find it suspicious, I just think its more fair to those who are invested in playing/have the time to be involved, and since there are multiple wolves only one needs to be active, so there's still just as much of a chance of an inactive participant being a wolf because duh its random :p )
  1. Sam Mackintosh
  2. Ainslee Cormac
  3. Lyla Edwards
  4. Stefan Archer
  5. Kira Wolf
I'm basing my judgement off of this list, so I think I'll go with Lyla Edwards to tie with Madz (I think?)
I was actually thinking similarly about voting for someone who was inactive, but ended up just going with random because it's only the first day (but I ended up randomly picking someone who was also inactive )

But I don't think you're tied with Madz, as Sara Moon, Mark Ross and Amy Jewel voted for her making that three votes for her.

Oh you're right, I counted Marga's miss-post before the edit xD

until I go to bedtime
Wow I should have gone to bedtime much earlier :p

I do think there's a fair point to Jesse's logic about going for inactive people first, so I'll throw my vote behind Marga's suggestion too, and vote for Lyla Edwards, to tie the vote fr this time.

Actually, I know I'm a rng advocate, but I can see the logic in retaining the people who are endeavouring to post, and I hate a tie because then it truly is random and it's harder to gauge wolf reactions, so I'll change my vote to Lyla Edwards

Now now lovies, don't count me inactive just yet. I've never actually played before so I was lurking to see what everyone was doing. Since it's random, I did a coin toss and picked Lyla as the Wolf

Okay unless I'm mistaken these are the votes so far:

Madz: 2
Alex: 1
Harleigh: 5

I'm a little bit 👀 at Rowan for making it a tie, as I feel the same about ties as Maia does. A truly random choice without any posts and votes to read back seems like it would give less information.

I have been sick and not available. Dang guys, you are coming for me hard. Took me awhile to go through the thread here.

With nothing to go on the townspeople knew,
A stab in the dark was the best they could do,
They talked and they voted on who to cut loose,
And sent Lyla Edwards right up to the noose.

But Lyla should not have been cause for alarm,
Her life was devoted to keep them from harm,
Holding her breath and closing her eyes,
The guardian said her final goodbyes.

Shaken and saddened by what had transpired,
Back to their houses the townsfolk retired,
They shut up their windows and bolted their doors,
Waiting in fear for the patter of paws.

It is night.
Night roles have 24 hours to PM me with their actions.​

By dawn's silver light it soon became clear,
The werewolves had struck and they'd eaten the seer,
Wishing that she'd been the coward instead,
Amber Chou Wilson lay mangled in bed.

Into the square with no time to wait,
The villagers gathered to start their debate,
Who should they lynch? Who was to blame?
Who was not all they were trying to claim?

It is day.

Well, we're not off to the best start here, huh.

RoleCharacterRoleCharacter
Wolf:Underdog (Villager)
Wolf:Coward
Dire WolfVillager:Cyndi
Ghost:CyndiVillager:
Governor:Villager:
Traitor:Villager:
Seer:DaphneVillager:
Guardian:HarleighVillager:
Fool:Villager:
Villager:

I am curious as to why you wanted to force a tie @Ainsley Lynch

Well, damn it.

I wanted a tie because I was hoping the vote would swing towards Harleigh, as it did. I was more suspicious of her than Madz as a new player, for the reasons I explained earlier, and hoped Marga had made a lucky shot in the dark. Clearly, I was wrong, but I figured it was worth a shot.

@Professor Monty Pendleton, do the seer and fool both show up as seer upon death, or can we be certain Daphne was the actual seer?

Interesting, in that case:

CharacterRoleCharacterRole
Wolf:Underdog (Villager)
Wolf:Coward
Dire WolfVillager:Cyndi
Ghost:CyndiVillager:
Governor:Villager:
Traitor:Villager:
Seer:Daphne?Villager:
Guardian:HarleighVillager:
Fool:Daphne?Villager:
Villager:

I'm curious and not sure if I missed something -Kris, why do you trust Maia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back