Yuletide Werewolf

I vote for me

As a noob, I'll just tag along with the crowd...

Voting for no one

Current lynching votes:

Chyou: 1
Sloane: 1
Charlotte: 1

If it's a draw, no one will be lynched on that day

Out of my own system I got Monty, so for now I think I'll go for that because I sort of feel like the people that have only posted with wolfy words and are fairly active are more suspicious than the ones that haven't been on a lot in general, but if no one breaks the tie on that before the day ends I'll come back to this and change my vote.

Also I do think it's better to focus on the Alpha wolf now because its the only one we have any sort of lead on, we shouldn't forget about the other wolves of course but as long as we're randomly picking we may as well focus on people that are in the running to be the Alpha.

James can be crossed off my Alpha suspect list now, but I think tie isn't really useful. :(

To avoid a tie I'll change my vote to Charlotte

</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">As the sun went down and the moon drew near,
The village decided on who they did fear.
A small lonely blonde who'd done no harm,
Was pulled from the crowd by quite some alarm.

Charlotte Owens in life was quiet and able,
But now the wolves had once more prevailed.
A villager erst, but now hung at the lynch,
Free food if you will, with salt at a pinch.

With guilt in their minds the living retired,
Back to their beds by the warm cosy fire.
Nobody knew who was safe as they slept,
And the werewolves rejoiced in their perfect effect.

<SIZE size="150">IT IS NIGHT.
You have 24 hours to PM me if you have a night role.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">It was snowing that night and the floor grew white,
But the doctor was startled and woke with a fright.
There beyond was a creature so fierce,
With fangs so sharp and ready to pierce.

Poor Esme had no time to scream for help,
And her life was ended with a brief short yelp.
Anxious to flee and be rid from the scene,
The wolves left her corpse all scattered and lean.

IT IS DAY

Okay so who would think Jesse was a threat. He voted to lynch Sally right?

Okay, I concede that you're not the alpha Teigan xD Where are all these people that haven't posted yet, anyway? The alpha should be easy to weed out, unless a normal wolf is covering for them by not/also not posting.

Aurora Night said:
The alpha should be easy to weed out, unless a normal wolf is covering for them by not/also not posting.
Oh. That would make things difficult :S

Also, sorry Kaye! =)) Bad judgement, there.

Well, I say we try and narrow it down - I'm calling out Claire today to post and prove she's not the alpha. I think she's the only one who's posted so far that hasn't.

There are more people than Claire we have to be suspicious of because there are still people who have not haven't posted at all. So, you might as well call everyone else out who hasn't posted as well.

Fair point - okay, I'm also calling out everyone who hasn't posted, in addition to Claire, to prove that they're not the alpha. I can only vote for one person though, so I'll end up voting for Claire unless she proves herself innocent of being the alpha, as she's the only definite candidate at the moment.

Sorry!! I've been sitting back a bit because it's always so hard to judge this early into a game. Right now suspicions are just going off people's behaviour and that's always a risk!

Also, I haven't known who to suspect, so there wasn't much point me joining in until now. I imagine that in a game with an alpha, at least one other W is going to be talking a lot and trying to divert the attention away from their leader. Soo with that in mind, and having nothing else to go on, I'm leaning towards Kathy D: sorry.

But I won't vote yet, because I don't know. We'll weed out the alpha eventually, but we can't really do it when there are so many people who haven't talked. I mean, we lynched Charlotte for being a non-talker and we already lost one innocent. It's too big a gamble. Right now we gotta focus on the other W's, I think! And whilst a good tactic would be for them all to stay quiet, I still think one would be talking and throwing blames around.

Teigan darling, I love u with all my heart to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond but I'm suspicious of you... (this is not a vote)

But if it makes u feel better then I can vote for myself again Teigz xD xD :p

WTF SALLY!? =))

Don't vote for yourself! We need everyone!

I'm all for focusing on other wolves, but I don't really have any clues as to who they could be yet - not anything more solid than a bit of the usual suspicion anyway. And now that Claire's not the alpha my line of questioning has dried up xD
Also, I totally get that I look a bit too loud, but it's my first werewolf game and not many other people are offering constructive discussion up - I want to play xD

Tbh Kathy this happens a lot in the beginning of the game because it's hard to judge who is more or less suspicious than anyone else. if you find someone suspicious I fully encourage you to speak up, we want to be careful of who we lynch but at the same time we don't want the wolves winning either

In an effort to narrow things down, there's no need to be thrown off by the fool/seer combo because I can confirm I am the fool. I saw Jesse as a normal villager the first night, and it turns out he's the doctor and Amber as the doctor (which cannot be).

I currently feel suspicious of Claire, but I don't have any sort of evidence to back that up, so I'm going to hold off the vote for her for the moment.

Sorry I haven't posted yet, been horribly sick D= (still am, but don't wanna muddy the game more by not posting)

I don't really have any concrete suspicions or much to add, so I'll just hold my vote for the moment and see how things play out.

Okay, I once again have to sleep, but I don't feel confident voting for anyone right now.
However, I am mulling over:
[ul][li]The fact that potential alphas is now down to three - Annaliese, Zach and Lauren</LI>[li]I sort of feel like Sally and Teigan are on the same side? Whether that's wolves or villagers I'm not sure[li]Daphne was the one who ended up getting Kaye lynched yesterday, but is that bad luck for Daph or not? I'm also not sure if I should be muddling Kelsey Ruth in with that<LI>[li]And I'm not actually calling anyone out this time, but if the drunk would like to step forward I'd be one role less crazy xD[/li][/ul]I'm really hoping I wake up in time tomorrow to make an informed vote (do I set an alarm, am I that into this?)

Just for the record, I haven't posted here earlier because offsite stuff is happening at the moment and it's super distracting, plus it's always difficult to make proper judgements early on in these games and I didn't want to point fingers blindly because it usually gets us nowhere :correct:

In saying that, like Rowan, I'm still undecided on who seems the most suspicious so I'm not going to place my vote yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back