Yuletide Werewolf

Aurora Night said:
[ul][li]Daphne was the one who ended up getting Kaye lynched yesterday, but is that bad luck for Daph or not? I'm also not sure if I should be muddling Kelsey Ruth in with that[/li][/ul]
Yeah, stick me in with that screw up. I had a vague suspicion and it turned out I was completely wrong D:

Well that narrows down the alphas quite considerably =))

Zach is usually quiet in games, but Lauren has been online frequently and not posted yet, so on those grounds I vote to lynch Madeline Walden.

That's all I got :(

I find Sloane a little suspicious, though it's hard for me to put into words why. I just feel like she's been pretty active (which isn't bad necessarily) but without really contributing a lot, so I feel like she may be trying to distract people?

I don't know. My vote is going to Professor Sloane Stark for now.

I've been busy af recently so haven't posted in the game and I've only been on mobile which is well confusing on games like this.

It's still early in the game and I have no idea who to vote for so i'm not going to vote for now

Aaahh okay I withdraw my vote for Madeline Walden.

Is there any way at all the W word can be hidden in someone's post? And are we SURE everybody else has done a post?

I vote to lynch Alexander Carter, but if any information changes I will withdraw it again xD

I am hella confused right now. Has everyone posted except Zach?

checking back I think Zach is the only one to not post, so, as much as I hate a bandwagon, I vote to lynch Alexander Carter as well.

Alright well since I'm going to bed and I have no good ideas, I vote to lynch Alexander Carter.

Sorry, Zach. Although if you turn out to be a W, sorrynotsorry =))

I am going to have to agree. He hasn't said the W word. I vote to lunch Alexander Carter.

Alpha Wolf - You are the enemy of the game. Every night you will choose one person to kill (not including another wolf). However if you are the Alpha Wolf, you must also say the word "wolf", "werewolf" or "wolves" in every discussion post, or you will found dead in the morning.

The W Word Counter:
[ul]
[li]Amber: has said the W word three times so far</LI>
[li]Aurora: has also said the W word three times
<LI>[li]Sloane: has said the W word four times [/li][/ul]
These three may not have said it every time, which would mean that they would be dead, but they have said it the most - even though everyone else uses the W word. I still find that suspicious.

But since Zach has not posted anything at all while he was active on the board, my vote goes to Alexander Carter. If he turns out to be innocent I suggest that we keep our focus on one of the three mentioned above.

Alex - 5
Sloane - 1

1 hour 20 remains.
</SIZE>
Pick and choosing, back and forth,
The villagers considered who holds the fort?
The winds howled on when the choice was made,
Before too long one would join James Cade.

A ghostly silence filled the air,
While the young man finished his dying prayer.
A glint in his eye, had Alexander Carter,
As his death was just the starter.

IT IS NIGHT

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Tucked up in bed was the little Aurora,
Oblivious to the threat in her room and the horror.
Two wolves stood above with their arms outstretched,
The villager's chance of survival was somewhat farfetched.

They escaped through a hatch in the roof up high,
But the tiles were slippy and there was a sudden outcry.
The head of the wolves was gone in a flash,
Off the edge of the roof his head got a bash.

Professor Mon Pendleton was an unfortunate soul,
An alpha in life, now the group had a hole.
In sheer disbelief Sloane Stark ran across,
To reach out her hand and help her dear Boss.

That was when the ghost reappeared,
Only now was Alex ever to be feared.
He crept up behind the poor grieving wolf,
And gave a quick shove, not out of love.

When morning arose, the villagers realised,
Half their enemies had met their demise.
Only two would remain to continue their quest,
As defeating the living had become the main test.

<SIZE size="100">IT IS DAY

We may have had no idea what we were doing, but good job, guys! XD

Yess :party: we got two! But Kathy :cry: We'll avenge you

Ok down to business. I think Asaiahs post from last night was very suspicious. The logic he used makes no sense to me, because at the point that he posted that we all thought we already had the Alpha, and I don't see how using the world 'wolf' is suspicious after we already weeded out who we thought the Alpha was and after every other person had already made a post without the words in it. It seems to me like a way to distract us from the real goal and confuse things. He did list Sloane, who turned out to be a wolf, but that could just be a way to deflect attention. I personally prefer just typing wolf because its faster. xD

I also think one of the wolves may be pretending to be the drunk, so people with only short replies are also a bit suspicious to me. Of course we have a real drunk, and we wouldn't want to lynch them. But Chyou Jin comes to mind, as well as maybe Rama? That's more of a vague feeling than anything concrete, though.

My vote for today goes to Asaiah

I am not the drunk or pretending to one.

Guys, the drunk cannot speak more than twenty words per post, so if you want to prove you're not the drunk or at least pretending, you have to write more than that, not less. Like so. This here post is forty-two.

I have made previous posts more than 20 words, so there's no real need for me to prove myself.

Okay so I went to count peoples words and its obvious Styx is the drunk, apologies. Asaiah is still suspicious to me though :glare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back