Yuletide Werewolf

I'll vote for Rama too, I guess.

James Adams said:
I'm feeling kinda of suss on Rama, as I feel the wolves are doing a loud/quiet strategy. Unless anyone posts any good evidence to the contrary, I'm voting for Rama Mowry.
Again, still being distracted with offsite stuff, sorry ya'll!

But now that I've caught up, and James mentioned this loud/quiet strategy, I can't help but think this might be what Amber and Ainsley are doing. Because Ainsley has been inactive for most of the game (only posting when this loud/quiet thing is mentioned. I'm aware I'm guilty of this too hahah) and Amber apparently has the most blood on her hands. I mean this could always be me reading too into it and Ainsley might just be as busy/distracted as I am, but it's something I noticed while reading back. Could easily be a way for the wolves to vote a bunch of villagers off while still killing them at night.

On that note, I'm withholding my vote for now.

I don't have much of a defense for myself if anyone suspects me cause like Yeah I have been suspicious by not posting lol I can't deny that but I'm just Shy and Bad At Conclusions that's pretty much it hahaha but anyway I reread the thread a BUNCH just now and here's the best I can contribute.

Daphne's been wrong a fair amount, but she was also the first to point at both Monty and Sloane... that doesn't strike me as a good wolf strategy. (There was no reason for a wolf to vocally target not just one but two other wolves so early when so many people hadn't even posted yet in Monty's case, and nobody else was even looking at Sloane at the time. Daphne only changed her Monty vote because things were tied.)

Meanwhile, when Monty was still the only person who had actively only made posts with W words, Rama was not voting, but was trying to draw the discussion away from Monty and onto non-posters. (DGMW we were being suspicious at that stage by not posting, I don't deny that, I just wanna point out that it helped Monty slide under the radar) It redirected the search entirely and once Monty posted without a W word the attention was entirely on non-posters and off people active in the thread. If Rama turns out to be a wolf at least the majority of non-posters would have been villagers, and if Rama and Annalie (EDIT: OR CHYOU OR JAMES whoops memory probs was only thinking about people who hadn't posted much when i wrote this) turn out to be the wolves then none of the people who hadn't posted at the time would have been wolves and it would have been a completely risk-free target group. Monty originally voted for Madeline (making her currently less suspicious in my eyes than other current low-activity players) then changed it to Alexander.

That's it that's all the sleuthin' I got in me ¯\_ :oy: _/¯ Hoping I'm not totally wrong on all of that, I vote for Rama

Ainsley Lynch said:
Daphne's been wrong a fair amount, but she was also the first to point at both Monty and Sloane... that doesn't strike me as a good wolf strategy. (There was no reason for a wolf to vocally target not just one but two other wolves so early when so many people hadn't even posted yet in Monty's case, and nobody else was even looking at Sloane at the time. Daphne only changed her Monty vote because things were tied.)
Now that you mention this, it makes me a little more suspicious of Daphne. I mean, I do agree that it wouldn't be a good strategy to call other wolves out early in the game. But this might have been an early attempt to draw suspicions away from both Sloane and Monty which happened to not work out?

And again, might be reading too much into things, but voting for Monty to begin with may have been an attempt to make her look less like a wolf, and she could have planned to change her vote very late in the day phase from the beginning, but played it off as an attempt to break the tie and help get rid of more villagers early on.

I'm not sure if this makes sense but it's what I've gathered.

It just strikes me as a weak tactic that early in the game, to go around voting for other wolves every round. There was so little to go on in the first round that people could have easily leapt on Daphne's first vote for Monty, since at that time all of Monty's posts had W words, and the alpha could have been voted out in round 1. The way things went down it would have only taken one person agreeing with her for the wolves to be down a member, and once the tie was broken it'd be hard for her to retract the vote without being suspicious. And in the second round there was such a dogpile on Alexander that it'd be silly for a wolf not to go with the group and slide through, or at least just sit back and let it happen. IMO if Daphne's a wolf she's kind of a bad one (sorry bab lol i still love u)

I still don't get why I'm the only one that is "suspicious" when Daphne and I have participated the same amount. I haven't started any bandwagons based on little to no evidence several times.

I refuse to believe that Daphne is a wolf simply because she had killed two wolves when the game just started. And that wouldn't be a good tactic for the pact if she is to be a wolf.

I'm sorry Rama :cry: But I vote for Rama...

I'm a bit suspicious of Samuel, at this stage of the game it's pretty odd to hold on votes cz the smell of whose fishy and whose not is getting stronger. This is my first time playing the game here so I'm not quite sure how everyone rolls their role.

</COLOR></SIZE>
<COLOR color="#000">Pushing and shoving the crowd drew apart,
To reveal a girl who hadn't been smart.
Although she had started as James' mate,
The wolf would succumb to a similar fate.

Rama Mowry stared out at the crowd
Her lone wolf friend must now do her proud.
Carols was heard as the day came to a close,
And the Ravenclaw bid fairwell to her foes.

<SIZE size="100">IT IS NIGHT

</SIZE>
That morning it was Christmas Eve,
And as usual it was time to grieve.
Despite the hunt the wolf still prowled,
And chose a new victim before releasing a howl.

James Adams had been awake all night,
He thought he could fight it with all his might.
What a fool he had been to think he could win,
He would not see Christmas or commit a new sin.

<SIZE size="100">IT IS DAY

Seems like the last wolf wants to pick off people we know to trust so they can muddy the waters later on. There's not that many of us left, and my biggest suspicion at the moment is Samuel, :glare: The way he defended Rama was sort of odd to me. Unless anything else happens while I'm asleep. My vote goes to him.

I don't think I defended Rama? I just pointed out James' loud/quiet theory and who I was currently suspicious of. The only reason I didn't vote for Rama was because someone else might have posted a theory that made more sense later on, and I didn't want to go around pointing fingers just to change my vote.

Now I'm not sure if James was killed off for a random reason or not, but if there was an agenda behind it, it makes me currently suspicious of Madeline and Annalie. James pointed out the loud/quiet thing and if that does hold any meaning then it would make sense for someone who is currently quiet in the game to kill him off so he wouldn't elaborate on it or bring it up again. Madeline has of course been quiet this whole time, and Annalie has been quiet apart from posting to defend herself (please correct me if this isn't true) which is pretty suspicious in my books.

Because I'm currently more suspicious of Madeline, that is who my vote is for.

As I've pointed out before. I'm at work most of the day so I don't have much of an opportunity to post as much as I would like to. But I am a villager so being suspicious of me is pointless... But I do understand where the suspicions are coming from and they are valid.

Personally I'm tossing up between Samuel and Madeline... and this is purely based on gut feelings though.

My vote is for Samuel

Samuel: 3
Maddie: 1

2.5 hours remain

</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">All that was left was for the village to vote,
Who was the wolf, and who was the scapegoat?
Up to the lynch came Samuel Phillips,
Too bad on this night there was a moon eclipse.

The final wolf had been hung by the neck,
The village was free from the awful wreck!
Now they could celebrate Christmas in style,
Without fear they could chill for the first time in a while.

With an almighty uproar the villager cheered,
Annalie Darkhart was proud of her peers.
Together they'd defeated the foul of this place,
And deserving they were of a fresh clean space.

Since the beginning there was one who could see,
A secret they held close but smiled with glee.
Amber Chou Wilson knew right from wrong,
And the seer had assisted the wolves to be gone.

Ainsley Lynch was a great villager despite the name,
And now could relax after all that became.
Excited she was for Christmas to start,
She'd be wrapping and packing from the depths of her heart.

There was one villager who was very excited,
To hear that Christmas was saved she delighted.
Chyou Jin Howard played in the snow,
Ready to enjoy the festivities on show.

Although somewhat out of it the drunk still attended,
To know the last wolf had been beaten was splended.
Professor Styx had had a difficult week,
More often than not they'd left for a leak.

What was most puzzling was the location of Maddie,
A simple villager who'd been asleep in the abbey.
Regardless of that the villagers were to suceed,
And Christmas was once more allowed to proceed.

<SIZE size="150">Congratulations! Villagers have won
All Wolves have been defeated.

Some small awards

ionknn.jpg

11i1h4z.jpg

14d3jew.jpg

2hq9vzm.jpg

#pissed

I knew I should have chose Daphne instead of KR. #furious

Congrats tho

WOOO :D :party: :party: :woot:

I really can't believe I survived this long. It may be just me, but I felt like I was totally obvious as the seer.

I have pmed a lot of the villagers with this list by now, but if anyone else is curious, these were my checks:

Night 1: Monty - Alpha
Night 2: Sloane - Werewolf
Night :cry: Esme - Doctor. (she had died at this point but I did this to ensure I was the seer and not the fool. Especially since Claire had just posted a reply without w-words in it.)
Night 4: Chyou - Villager
Night 5: Annalie - Villager

I still can't believe Daphne you managed to find half the werewolf team on the first two nights xD

That and the randomiser gave all wolf roles to the first three people signed up >> xD

I got lucky with Monty because I just picked his name because it was first on the list xD

It may have also taken longer if Rama's chosen role model hadn't died on the first night :r

I was looking forward to being innocent tbh.

:party: :party: :party:

Good game everyone, & congrats team villagers!!! :hug:

Now, how do you apply to host a game? That looks like fun :r

Ainsley Lynch said:
:party: :party: :party:

Good game everyone, & congrats team villagers!!! :hug:

Now, how do you apply to host a game? That looks like fun :r
I believe they are done seasonly.

I asked Cyndi if I could host one, and she let me know what dates etc to start on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back