Yuletide Werewolf

Why would you vote for yourself? o_O unless I'm missing something or you're joking

Well I'm not sure who to vote either. Getting another wolf is extremely disconcerting right now. They're already one up on us ;-;

Youre all wolves :r
I'm going to also vote for Sally, since there's no evidence to really pin blame to one person so far, and we know that someone has to be lynched anyway. With Sally I feel we can pin to three roles - either she's a villager who is bored of being stuck with a useless role, and isn't As helpful to the town as special villagers, or she's a wolf trying to take suspicion off of herself by trying to get herself lynched and hoping her wolf buddies will shift it to someone's else, or for the villagers to perhaps not see her as a threat and will choose someone else to lynch.
Or, she might be the ghost trying to enact her own ability rather than having to wait and perhaps never getting the chance to.

In any case, lynching her at this point seems to be the safest option to take.
Also you can cross me off as definitely not the drunk because I a man way beyond twenty words. That role would be hell for me :p

This is like throwing darts at a map =)) I have no idea.

Oh, I was going to say, there is one easy way of weeding out the first w-word ;)

Read the role of the Alpha W. They have to say at least one of those three words if they post. So don't say it at all, and if the Alpha W tries refraining from posting at all, those who don't are more suspicious than they usually are.

I notice you are trying to show you're not the alpha wolf, but does that mean you're not a wolf at all is the wonder.

Professor Sloane Stark said:
I notice you are trying to show you're not the alpha wolf, but does that mean you're not a wolf at all is the wonder.
Er, no, I was demonstrating the strategy :correct:

Also, openly describing a way to hunt down the wolves is not exactly great wolf behaviour. I know some people like to get behind the double-bluff theory, but I've been a W twice in past games, and it really doesn't work. You only sell someone out if you have no other choice.

You say that, but it worked great for Cole and Jesse when they were wolves! :o

Professor Sloane Stark said:
You say that, but it worked great for Cole and Jesse when they were wolves! :o
Yeah, because they had no choice, that was the point. Cole was getting lynched anyway in that round. Otherwise, it would have been ridiculously dumb to lynch a fellow w/w on purpose because there was only two of them that game, if you remember.

Day one's always too hard for me! Just one thing though - Phoebe said James Cade was the apprentice's role model, so there are four wolves now, right? Man xD

Four wolves... ;-;

Chyou Jin Howard said:
I smell a little bit of wolfie wolfie spirit in Jesseeeee :r
Thats just my manly musk ;)

Aurora Night said:
Hi Teigan, it's nice to meet you ^_^
But hey, please do me a favour and add a new post without the wolf words in it, if you can :r
Done and Done

Jesus, you had me worried there Teigs. There's no reason why you aren't a normal wolf still, but...

Anyone else got any genius ideas? I fear it's going to be a random number gen thing otherwise, and we all know how those can come out...

I made a list of all people that either have commented but only with the W words in it or haven't commented at all yet. Our Alpha wolf is one of these people. I know there are more wolves to worry about but this seems like a more focused way to search for a start.

Only w words:
[ul][li]Professor Monty Pendleton</LI>
[li]Professor Sloane Stark? (If quotes count)
[li]Esme Lancaster? (if quotes count)
[li]James Adams[/li][/ul]

No posts yet:
[ul][li]Samuel Phillips
[li]Ainsley Lynch
[li]Charlotte Owens
[li]Alexander Carter
[li]Madeline Walden
<LI>[li]Asaiah Murphy[/li][/ul]
I'm going to give the people on this list a few more hours to post without the w words so I can cross them off, but then I'll vote for someone on here. I will probably still use a random number generator to choose one on here because there's not much to go on, but it will at least be a bit less of a shot in the dark than a completely random pick.

Do quotes count btw?

I hope I didn't miss anyone, I've been doing this during class xD

Okay, I've left it as long as I can, but I think the day phase will be over when I wake up tomorrow, so I'm going to vote to lynch Teigan - I'm not quite convinced she's not the alpha wolf (don't let her die if she absolutely proves she's not though guys!)

Yeah I agree, I'm not going to be awake for much longer.

I don't feel comfortable voting to lynch anyone who's posted so far, no one seems suspicious. I'm just gonna pick one of the non-posters and hope for the best.

I vote to lynch Charlotte Owens.

if quotes don't count it means I'm definitely not the alpha.

Also let's not forget to focus on others as well. Finding the alpha might be easy but finding the other w? They're just like us and could be lurking anywhere D:

I'm not going vote on anyone simply because there aren't enough real leads for me to decide who to vote on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back