Y43 Sorting Reactions!

Sorting is still a short while away, but that doesn't mean we can't have some exciting sorting chats here! It's never too early, right? ^_^

As always, we love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers and exchanges! This is always such a fun time! :party:

Are you having a character sorted or transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :r )

Are you going to try for an exchange student?

Where do you think your character will end up?

Do you think they'll be happy about where they end up? How is it going to impact their first year or their entire schooling? Do you think the sorting hat will have a difficult time placing them? Any character expecting that the sorting hat won't be able to place them and they'll have to go home? :p

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you/your character expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that? How nervous was your character to be sorted? How nervous were you?

Happy Sorting! :party::party::party:

Hello, dear loveling sorting hat!
I missed you so much. I know Evianna is more like Hufflepuff character and i hoped she was Hufflepuff house. She is so sweet and friendly, bravery to and she defendid her best friend in book store. I will try from her not hug you becouse she is that type person who love hugs
:)

I only have Tempest. I'm guessing Slytherin, like her brother. I haven't quite written it all out yet to be sure, but that's the vibe she's giving.

SORTING!!!! One of my favourite times of the year hehe!

I’m only sorting one character this year! Which is this character here, Eliza! I’m not particularly sure about her as a character as of yet, but she’s very outgoing!

I have a feeling she might either be a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff! Who knows, maybe the hat might surprise me!

I just have Jupiter this year and I'm getting very strong Ravenclaw vibes from him. Maybe a bit of Hufflepuff, but my bets are on Ravenclaw.

I have 2 I am sorting. Horror Zhefarovich and Loki Styx.

I have a feeling Loki will be either Slytherin or Ravenclaw.
Horror is a bit of a toss up. Both might be Slytherins idk.

Can't believe it's time already!

Sorting one like usual and this year it's Santiago. He is my other character, Dominic Torres' nephew and is a bit of a handful. He's got a chip on his shoulder and being sent to school in New Zealand in an attempt to see if that will help. He is not happy about it. As for houses I'm not sure where he's going to end up. My gut says Gryffindor but I don't think Puff or Slytherin are out of the question. Very excited to sort him!

Exciting times! :)

Ralph Easterling from the Easterling clan, where his elder brother Niklaus is a Ravenclaw, so all my responsibility rests on the fact that Ralph must also become a Ravenclaw. But despite family traditions, Ralph has qualities from Ravenclaw, he is a nerd in all its manifestations and will definitely attend all classes. I have firmly decided to send him to the Claw house, but it would be interesting to see what the Sorting Hat will say and where he's going to end up.
He also has a twin brother Christopher, who I think will end up in either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff house.

FINALLYYYYYYYYY :party:

I got only June to sort. And it's nice that she is my only student so I can fully focus on her. I planned her a long time ago and now it's timee.

My guess is Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I really thought Slytherin but I get an feeling she is going Ravenclaw lately. I am gonna laugh very hard if she ends Hufflepuff but I see no way that is gonna happen. Than I wish everyone good luck. I guess Gryffindor still is also an chance, now I am thinking about it.

Can't wait to find out!

I think really Rion could go anywhere!! I think Puff/Gryff/Claw are more likely than Slytherin but she's definitely got some Slytherin traits too. So excited :party:

Sorting sorting sorting :party: I'm not sorting anyone this year but I have my table and spreadsheets all ready for hatwatch 2k58 👀

Sorting sorting sorting :party: I'm not sorting anyone this year but I have my table and spreadsheets all ready for hatwatch 2k58 👀
Why do you have that?

I keep saying I won't but I'm still probably going to make and sort one. I just need to finalize his name and PB... :r he's an angry little kid but I could genuinely see him going anywhere, he's not cruel just has a few issues.

Why do you have that?
Something I started when I first joined cause the numbers intrigued me and now I just keep it going for funsies!
K973jRX.png

Plus it's fun giving people live updates like it's a sports game or something haha :r

What the heck happened in Y36!!

Yayyyyy sorting!

I've been looking forward to my kid this year for a wee while - Holden Marshall, the youngest of the Holland/Marshall half sibling mess. He's very like his oldest brother (Eric) in that he has a lot of anger he doesn't know how to express or deal with, especially since the loss of his mother & discovering that he has two older brothers his dad just.... never bothered to tell him about. I could easily see him following Eric into Gryffindor which would be quite sweet, since Penny wound up in Hufflepuff like Connor. Hufflepuff is a bit of a possibility as well, but the more I think about it the more surprised I would be if he winds up anywhere but Gryffindor.

watch me be completely wrong and he winds up in ravenclaw somehow lmao

I am actually sorting this year. 🤯
Hugo Stark-West (I think that is how he will style his name, it may be different) I think he will potentially be a raven 🦅 . but then again knowing my luck he will probably be a puff 🦡.

For the first time since joining the site I'm not sorting this year, though my will is already being tested

I really look forward to seeing all the cool characters being sorted though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back