Open Y41 Club Fair

"Sure"He writed his name and take what she was asked for. He only wanted join wild pach club.

Sloane nodded at the older girl, thinking it would be a good way to get to know more things around the school, and wrote down her name. She still had a few other things she wanted to do though, so continued to wander around the stalls. “Heta is to support the girls?” She asked, figuring if there was a club for boys then this must be how it worked. “Can I join?”

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Lennox had made the decision before even arriving at Hogwarts that she wanted to join a club. Of course, she would much rather create her own Ballet and Dance club, but she hoped that something like that would already be available. All good schools had a dance club. The young Slytherin entered the Courtyard, seeing all the stalls and tables. It was rather makeshift in her opinion, but maybe that was all Hogwarts could afford. Nothing like her old private boarding school.

The first year student wandered around the club fair, stopping at a few tables here and there. They were an art club, but by the looks it look more like a drawing club and not covering all the arts that she wanted. She was not an artist, but a dancer. Lennox continued to look around, finding herself at a club called the Heta Omega. Whatever that was.

Lennox looked at the booth with the string lights and friendship bracelets. It seemed a little lame, but at least the lights added a little bit of style. Shrugging her shoulders, as this seemed like the best bet out of any of the other clubs, she turned to the girl behind the table. "I'd like to join this club" She said briefly, not quite sure what she was signing herself up for, but not wanting to even bother to ask that question. It's not like she had a lot of options anyway.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

There weren't really any clubs for sport that weren't just, hoping you'd get picked for the Quidditch team, but Michael would at least have a look at the club fair, hopefully find something he was keen on. He was a reasonably social kind of guy, and missed the camaraderie of his teams (rugby in the winter, cricket in the summer, naturally). He wasn't really a writer or a musician, and plants weren't really his thing, and he was almost ready to give it up until he saw the brotherhood sign. That sounded like exactly what he was looking for, and he went up to the table along with some other curious first year boys and hung back just a little, waiting to hear the leader's pitch. It already looked interesting from the stall, he just wanted to know what they'd actually be doing before he made a final decision.

@Lumio Skey

Flynn managed a smile at the first girl who came over. "Well, you'll learn a lot about dueling in this club. We also host the dueling tournament every year, though first years can't take part as it's only for second years and above." He wafted his hand towards the pictures from past tournaments he had set up as an example. "If you want to sign up, then just jot your name down on the sheet." He was hoping to get a couple of sign ups.

And then another older-looking girl came over, "Not just people, we learn about defending yourself from magical creatures as well." Though, admittedly, a lot of it was about the dueling. That was the most interesting part.

@Yuelia Rossingol @Genevieve Fuentes

Mish had been rather interested to scope out the Club fair and see what was available to sign up for. A couple of the clubs sounded pretty lame, but then others actually sounded interesting. The Duelling club instantly caught his attention and he practically ran over, scribbling his name down on the sheet without even a word. If he wanted to be the greatest then being a great dueler just made perfect sense. But he wasn't done there, glancing around at the other stalls for a moment before he wandered over to the art club. "Is this just arty stuff like painting here?" He did have to wonder as he looked at the older boy running it, "Or do you like, have music stuff. Because I play guitar. I'm super good at it, too."

@Casper Beckett

Emmanuel walked into the club fair, he wasn't sure what was on offer. He knew that there was a brotherhood, and that was the first thing that he wanted to do. He glanced around and then spotted Josh with one of the leaders of the brotherhood. He walked over to him and smiiled, "Hello, will you be joining the brotherhood too?" he asked. before looking up at the leader just since he was looking to join.
@Joshua Lynch @Lumio Skey

Lumio spotted the first person approach. He nodded at the question. "It's a little club for any boys who'd like to join, we do small events, are a place to get to know other boys and just a casual place for people to hang out," Lumio said with a warm tone, he spotted another boy had approached as he was speaking. As he had finished another boy approached and he took the sign up sheet and held it out to them.
@Joshua Lynch @Michael Watson @Emmanuel Okoye

Pearl had never been a part of any club in her life, of course she had never been to school before so she'd had no opportunity for her to do so. But now as she stepped into the club it was rather overwhelming, there were so many clubs on offer. She walked past the brotherhood, and approached the heta one, which had a number of girls at it. Maybe that was for later, she spotted one with plants on it. A succulent. She decided that was the club for her. "Hi, I'm Pearl, I'd like to join the....wild...patch," she had to glance to see what the name was. "I have so much gardening experience, which I assume will be put to good use? I've helped so many of my neighbours with their plants, just got some green fingers for it,"
@Rosemarie Chatwin

Ana Sofia had been trying to get Rose and Essie's attention so she could wave hello when students started to make their way into the courtyard for the fair, smiling brightly at the first girl that walked up to her and asked her a question. She opened her mouth to reply but closed it again when the girl seemed to have something else to say. "Hi Birdie, I'm Ana Sofia." She beamed in response. "I might be biased but Heta's a lot of fun! It's basically just a bunch of girls hanging out and supporting each other. We also have a sister system which means each younger member gets linked to an older one who can be a great source of advice and help in finding your way around the school." She explained. @Birdie Atwood

Ana smiled when some more girls joined them at the table. "Sure! Sign up sheets are right over there." She pointed at the sheets in the middle of the table. "And feel free to take a bracelet or some sweets if you want." @Demeter Easterling

She nodded when another girl asked her a question, happy some were already signing up but also more than willing to explain what the club was about for girls who wanted to know more first. "It is!" She smiled. "It's all about girls supporting girls mixed in with some fun events." Ana explained before taking the second sign up sheet and sliding it forward when the girl asked if she could join. "Absolutely! Just put your name down right here and like I said feel free to take a bracelet or some sweets." @Sloane Ari

"Same goes for you!" She smiled as she motioned towards another girl that had walked up to the table while she had been talking. @Lennox Addison

Arm in arm, she and Somjai was roaming the Courtyard. Naomi was excited to join a club this year as she was a bit shy when she started last year. She thinks people wouldn't like here and that's why she skipped joining a club. Now that she knows the ups and downs of the student life, Naomi thinks she can handle some few extra curricular activities with her cousin.

They were just looking which club to choose from when she was dragged by Somjai to the Wild Patch Club. It was the succulents that brought her cousin's attention. Naomi chuckled slightly, "I think we will join the club." She informed the leader of the club. @Rosemarie Chatwin @Somjai Wu

The younger Hufflepuff was in awe, not only the club was giving out free plants, they're also eco-friendly. Living in Thailand where the mountains and country side were lust greens, she's into everything that saves the planet. Somjai was about to agree to join but was more surprised when Naomi agreed to join as well. She wasn't about to force her cousin to join if she didn't want but that turned quite well for her. "Yes, sign us up. And I love sunflowers. The seeds are definitely delicious." She informed them. @Rosemarie Chatwin @Naomi Wu-Maxwell

A hangout for boys sounded perfect, he thought, leaning over once some space had cleared up to put his name down on the signup sheet. "Sounds fun bro, I'm in," he said with a grin, giving the older boy a thumbs up. It wasn't going to have watching movies or games he knew but hopefully it'd still be a good time.

@Lumio Skey

It was a shame they couldn't duel yet, Yuelia thought, as one of her classmates rushed in and wrote his name down instantly. But hopefully they'd teach her some new things and some fun hexes and jinxes so she would be ready for second year. "Okay," she said, quietly, writing her name on the sheet. She didn't know how she'd go with a group scenario but she'd certainly try.

@Flynn North

Sky nodded as Casper said that there was probably enough noise in the room. She knew that there was but she could feel it building in her head. She would have to let it out some how. But she would wait until the fair had calmed down a little. sure I thought the musical side needed some representation as Eugene isn’t here. And thought you may want some company she said as always her accent melodic as she spoke.
sje was distracted from her conversation with Casper by renata’s approach to the stand hej renata. I forgot your be here. she said. yes it’s my viola. It is too noisy for me to play here but do enjoy playing it she said as renata spoke to Casper she thought that she would probably find somewhere to play later to unwind. Maybe the lakefront or the the cliffs. She preferred playing to large open spaces than small rooms.
Another boy approached and spoke asking Casper about music. She looked back to renata have you find many clubs to join? she asked wondering if she would be being joined by her new room mate at any other meetings.

@Casper Beckett @Renata Stepanova

Ngawaiata had held off on joining any clubs in her first year, wanting to get a feel for the school before committing to anything. After getting a taste of what Hogwarts had to offer though, she knew exactly what she wanted to do. The fair itself sounded like a nightmare, but she barged through as best she could, trying to get in and out as quickly as possible. Ngawaiata ignored the people around her and made her way to the SDA table. "This is where you sign up for duelling club, right?" She asked the boy at the stall, already reaching for a quill to sign her name.
@Flynn North

Blanche knew exactly what she wanted to do at Hogwarts, and she was relieved to find there was actually a club suited to her interests. She made her way down to the fair, wrinkling her nose slightly at the crowding of people, and made her way quickly over to the table that had interested her most. There were other clubs that seemed like they might be fun, but she didn't want to commit to too many things without really taking the time to settle in. "Can I sign up too?" She asked as she arrived at the art club table, glancing up at the older boy in charge.
@Casper Beckett

Rāwhiti had pressed Manaia for information about the extracurricular activities all holidays, and he was already sure he knew exactly what he wanted to do. The Brotherhood sounded like the kind of club he could really enjoy, and he'd get to spend more time with his actual brother, as a bonus. With Manaia being away at Hogwarts for so long they had grown apart, and Rāwhiti was looking forward to spending more time with him. He made his way over to the Brotherhood table quickly, grinning at the older boys as he approached. "Kia ora, you got space for one more?"
@Lumio Skey @Lucas Fletcher

The amount of noise rushing from the courtyard was almost enough to scare Daria off signing up for any clubs. She hid behind the curtain of her hair as she peered past the crowds to the booths around, steeling herself to try and approach. Surely it couldn't be too bad. She took a few slow breaths to calm herself before entering, head down and shoulders hunched as she slipped through the throng to approach the Wild Patch booth. "Um... um excuse me..." Daria stammered out as she reached the table, voice barely rising above a mumble. "I'd... I'd like to-to join your club, please...."
@Rosemarie Chatwin

Evie nodded as the older boy said they learnt how to defend themselves against magical creatures too. It sounded like lots of fun, especially if it meant Evie could get a little better at casting dueling spells against others as well. "Can I sign up then? I'd be able to participate in the dueling tournaments, right?" she asked as more people came over.

@Flynn North

Margo signed her name at the Hogwarts Monthly table and realized she had managed to get glitter on her hands even though she had barely touched the table. She smiled at the leader and tried to hide the fact she was wiping her hands on her robes as she left to go look at the other tables. Her grandmother had an elaborate garden for as long as she could remember and while she didn't think her thumb was particularly green she thought the Wild Patch might be a good place to meet friends. She walked over and was surprised to see how many students seemed to be signing up. Margo admired the sunflower pencils as everyone ahead of her signed up. She wasn't in a hurry just yet. @Rosemarie Chatwin

Wish wasn't sure she wanted to join a club. With all the schoolwork she knew she'd definitely be behind on soon, she was nervous about having any time to do stuff on top of that. The crowd in the hall was so big and Wish wondered if she should just try again next year She'd tried to get as much of her hair covering her ears as she could to block out the sound, but it wasn't working very well and Wish wanted to leave. She held on tight to the soft fabric of her sleeves as she darted towards the stall with plants. Wish couldn't quite get herself to look directly at the girl running the Wild Patch stall, but tried her best. "Um. Can I, um, join?" she squeaked, feeling like her body was suddenly full of very anxious bees. @Rosemarie Chatwin

"Sure and thanky" Demeter sign up and take the braclet. She was ready to leave. "have a good day" She smiled to her. @Ana Sofia Burleigh

Marnie scuttled this way and that as she bobbed her way across the courtyard, her attention strung across the space like she was being tugged by a string, back and forth as each new booth caught her eye. It was tempting to see if she could join all the clubs, but Marnie knew she'd never have time for all that. And when her eyes landed on the brightly coloured poster pronouncing there was an arts club, she knew the choice had already been made for her. "Oh yay there's an arts club that's so cool do you guys do lots of different kinds of things I'm more into fiber crafts right now but I'll try anything especially at school my mum stopped buying me paint after awhile cause I'd get it everywhere but I mean it's not my fault she left her work shoes out and it wasn't like she couldn't clean them with magic anyway oh wow cute violin is that a violin or one of the bigger ones? Smaller ones?" Marnie trailed off, chattering away to the students gathered both in front and behind the booth as she peered first at the poster and then the violin (possibly.. a cello? No..) sitting on the booth top. @Casper Beckett @Niamh Eriksen

Rose handed a sunflower pencil to the boy @James Wagner. ‘’You can pick your own succulent if you want’’ Rose was glad her stand was pretty active.

‘’Hello Pearl, I am Rosemarie’’ Rose said to the girl that had just introduced herself. ‘’Gardening Experience is great, we could always use people with green thumbs’’ Rose said happily. ‘”You can sign up with this pencil, if you are done with it you can plant it and it will sprout into a sunflower.’’ Rose said ‘’Oh and you can take a little succulent from the stand’’ Rose added @Pearl Parra.

‘’Lovely’’ Rose replied to the girl that was arm in arm with the other one she had just talked to. ‘’You two can grab a sunflower pencil and a little succulent’’ Rose said happily. @Naomi Wu-Maxwell @Somjai Wu. ‘’The seeds are indeed very yum’’ Rose replied to the Hufflepuff.

Rose smiled when a girl approached her stand
. ‘’You can always join the club’’ Rose said happily. ‘’Grab a pencil and when you are done with it, you can plant it in the ground so it will sprout a sunflower.’’ Rose loved the wild patch club and could talk about it for hours. ‘’You can also grab a little succulent, I grew them myself.’’ Rose said to the girl. @Daria Bright-Root.

Rose loved how active her stand had become, a lot of new students joining and also some second years that came to the stand.
‘’Hello’’ Rose said to a girl that seemed to admire the pencils. ‘’You can sign up with the pencil and if you are done with it you can plant it in the ground!’’ Rose said ‘’And you can grab a little succulent while you are at it, I grew them myself’’ Rose said while pointing at the little pots. @Margo Fox.

Soon a girl walked to her booth that didn’t look at her, but Rose was sure she was talking to her, ‘’Always’’ Rose said ‘’I am Rosemarie the club leader’’ Rose said happily. ‘’’If you sign up you can do it with this pencil’’ Rose handed it over ‘’If you are done with it, you can plant it in the ground and it will sprout into a sunflower’’ Rose mumbled ‘’Sunflowers attract a lot of insects so its nice for the other plants as well’’ Rose could go on for hours. ‘’There is also a succulent for you if you want, I grew them myself’’ Rose said to the girl. @Wisteria Lacewing.

115772184_3176977019062228_1571765693028711695_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back