Open Y35 Club Fair

"Why? What ia your favorit club?" Clara was curios and she wanted know about the girl a little more. "Thanky so much!" the girl later go the another girl and wanted to join in the wild puch club. "Hello, can i to join wild puch club?" She asked the girl.

@Emilia Manning @Mhairi Olaf

Sigurd's eyes lit up when the girl in front of him used her wand to write messages in the air between them. He took the clipboard and wrote his name down. "Thank you, I can't wait to start." He smiled at the girl as he turned away, glancing around the room to see what else was on offer.

The SDA display was the next thing that caught the boys eye, and he wandered over to the table. He spent a moment looking at the pictures of the previous year, he had read a little bit about wiggen trees and he understood why the SDA would be involved in planting such a tree. He thought the SDA looked like the best place to get the most hands-on experience with magic outside of class.

"Woah, this club looks like the most fun, for sure!" He said to the older student behind the table.

@Willow Cullen

A second girl had appeared and answered Evan's question about Heta Omega, and she listened carefully as she explained and as the first girl elaborated some more. There was also another older student and another first year, and all of a sudden there was a lot of conversation going on around Evan, so she just stood and listened politely. After the other first year had finished signing up and moved on to join another club, Evan finally stepped in a little closer to the table, ready to write her name down too. "Okay, I'm in. It sounds fun!" she said to the girls who were still around the table.

@Emilia Manning @Alexis Kramer @Tres Bear II

Alexis smiled as she assisted younger girls signed up and handed them bracelets from the basket. Tres came over and out of nowhere seemed to be snarky about her answering questions. Thankfully, Emilia answered and thus spared her from addressing the Slytherin. Clara then decided to go over to WPC, another club she was part of. The Ravenclaw smiled and took a mental note to visit the table later on. Turning her attention back to the young Gryffindor, she nodded brightly. "Of course, it's fun! Here's sign up sheet.", she picked up a bracelet before she gestured to the girl's wrist. "May I?", offering to fasten it for her. Being a part of Heta Omega felt like having younger sisters.

@Evan Eldridge

Last edited:
Tres was a bit surprised why Alexis ignored her completely, as though she was invisible. She’d only asked a polite question and the social chair would rather blank her entirely. Luckily Emilia stepped in and she smiled at the Hufflepuff, glad that at least someone was listening to her. “See, I told you,” she mentioned to the girl next to her, she’d said Emilia was lovely. The third year didn’t want to hang around too long though, her feelings hurt by the older Ravenclaw, so she headed away from the table to see if any of her friends were around, “Hey, Lysander!” She grinned at the Gryffindor, making her way over to another table even though she had no intention of trying to join a second club. “What’s going on?” She asked, wondering why he was holding up a banner with another boy. Her eyes crossed over to this club leader, who had a very cute smile, and wondered if this was the boy version of Heta.

The students were coming faster now, and another girl she saw was directed over to her table from the Heta Omega. Mhairi sent the girl a small wave, before offering her up a rose. She was glad for the turn out for the club and looking forward to getting the ball rolling in the events this year. “Hi,” she spoke, the first word that had left her mouth without the help of her wand. It sounded a little strange, the tone wasn’t quite right given that Mhairi couldn’t hear herself, but it was something.

Lysander chuckled as the older boy explained how stubborn the sign was being. "Maybe someone animated it." He pondered. It didn't look too alive, though without legs or a face, he wasn't too sure how anyone would know if it was. He hadn't learned how to bring things to life himself yet, and he couldn't wait. His bedroom was totally going to be reminiscent of Beauty and the Beast. When he heard that the plans for the Brotherhood was a surprise, it sounded way more exciting than what he'd been imagining before. He'd enjoyed the trivia, even if he hadn't managed to win, and was looking forward to what else was in store. "Cool! I can't wait to see!" He told him. Hopefully whatever was planned next was something he'd be able to pair up with Wendall for. Being at a table full of people he didn't really know the previous year hadn't been the most fun.

"Yes please!" Sander responded when the club leader offered some bubblegum. He'd just put it in his mouth and started chewing when Tres wandered over, and he quickly had to stuff the wad into his cheek to talk to her. "Tres!" He beamed. "We're holding up this stubborn sign for Abian." He informed her, in a voice that suggested his job was very, very important. "This is the Brotherhood. But you can't sign up, it's boys only. There's no girls allowed. Sorry!" The boy told his friend apologetically. The girls had their own club anyway, so surely it wouldn't bother her.​
@Abian Hunter @Tres Bear II

Willow watched as analie set up the banner. "that looks great" she said. It was then someone else approached the table. this time it wasnt a first year but a fellow gryffindor preffect. she heard analei catch her breath Hey Ellio" she said. glancing at the girl before raising the eyebrow furthest away from the others. before turning back to the boy smiling at him. "that is a great idea, we will certainly look into doing something like that she said.
then another boy came over to them. "Hey you're right this club is the most fun. and all you have to do to join is to write your name house and year on this paper." she said

@Elio Zephyr @Sigurd Rumblehorn

Abian was pleasantly surprised by his two helpers, and gave both boys a grin. When someone else approached the booth, Abian assumed at first it was another hopeful new member. But instead it was a girl with pink hair who seemed to know Lysander. "He's helping me." He told the girl with a slight smile. "But yeah, sorry... this is the boy club." He told her, hoping she wouldn't be upset. "But you can get some bubblegum if you want?" He offered. "It would match your hair." He pointed out with a grin."

@Lysander Summers @Tres Bear II

Yvette was rather bored, she's been here at this school for long and never tried engaging into some clubs. There were girly ones and flowery clubs. She did consider SDA but her temper was out of proportion sometimes and was not recommended for duels. Yvette ignored that club and was slowly coming at the Heta Omega club where she stood behind another Slytherin girl she recognized. The older brunette Slytherin rolled her eyes and waited for the younger one to vanish and went onto another club booth. "Seriously, Kramer. What's with you and other girls. They seems to have a grudge on you." Yvette teased. Of course, she was joking. She didn't want any fights today of all days.

@Alexis Kramer

After writing her name on the chart, she gave back the quill and happily held out her wrist for the Ravenclaw student to fasten her new bracelet, which she thought was very considerate- a small gesture, but surely an act of sisterhood, right from the very beginning. Evan didn't even have to prove herself, or act a certain way. She gave the girl her biggest, warmest smile.

"Thank you for the bracelet, I'm looking forward to meeting all the girls!" She admired her new bracelet as she walked back out of the great hall, feeling satisfied that one club would be enough for her first year.

@Alexis Kramer

Last edited:
Alexis smiled brightly as Evan seemed happy about the bracelet. "Nice to meet you, Evan.", glancing at the sheet for her name. "You'll get to meet the others at our meeting as well as your big/little sister.", she added. She turned to the next girl, a Gryffindor. She handed the clipboard. "Sure, write your name here." The Ravenclaw picked another bracelet and gestured to the girl's wrist. "Hope you don't mind.", as she made a move to fasten it. She was happy doing her task when she heard a familiar voice. Looking up, she saw her relative. By marriage. Although looking at Yvette's disposition, the Slytherin sounded teasing and not mean. Shrugging with a laugh, she replied. "That's the million-dollar question there, Yvette." She pointed at the clipboard. "You don't happen to be here to sign up, do you?", she teased back. She was hoping the girl would join though.

Kia wondered into the room, avoiding the crowd and making her way over to the SDA table. She skirted around the others, scooting in and signing up when she saw the opportunity. It seemed like really the only worthwhile club here. Everything else was rather... frivolous. She scooted over to the side, waiting a moment to see if anyone would want to address her before she left again.

Nikko entered the great hall and was alarmed to see how crowed it was with people signing up for clubs. He had heard some people talking earlier about the clubs but now he took his time walking around to all the booths trying to see if there was anything that interested him. The Wild Patch Club seemed nice but he wasn't really interested in plants. He had tried to keep a small succulent in his room once and it had died in less then a week, apparently you weren't supposed to water them everyday. He quickly passed over the SDA and Brotherhood too, they'd probably be a good place to meet people but it didn't feel right either. The last booth he came to was run by and older girl with red hair, and the table was covered in copies of newspapers. He was surprised for a moment at how normal it was, for a school to have a newspaper. He walked over and asked "So what does this club...do? Like do you make the paper?"

@Leda Layton

"Thanks." Chloë smiled when the older girl handed her the sign up sheet. She wrote her name down where she was told to and put the list back on the table again. She nodded at the Ravenclaw as she put one of the bracelets around her wrist and tightened it. Chloë had been standing around long enough to have heard the older girls talk about a meeting in the near future. She exitedly smiled at the bracelet and walked around to look at some of the other clubs.

Girl was happy write her name to Heta Omega party and she was smiling. ''Hi, i just wanted ask you? Can i be there two club? I just wanted one last club and that is wild puch club!'' She asked the girl.

@Mhairi Olaf

''Can you please tell me what else do you have a club?'' He asked the interesting older girl and wanted know a little more clubs. He was got once club with wild puch clab and he wanted a one more and that would be last one.

@Willow Cullen

Aisa wasn't sure if the girl meant her 'go you' sarcastically or not, but decided not to take the risk. She just shrugged and walked away without giving her a high five. She wasn't here to be talked down to by some older girl. She put her hands in her pockets and wandered past the Brotherhood booth. At least Abian seemed to have things under control, though for some reason Tres was hanging around. Aisa rolled her eyes, then walked on. At least she didn't have to deal with that annoyance herself.

@Willow Cullen

Joshua was thankful that Leda accepted his offer to co-run Hogwarts Monthly with him. If she had passed up the offer, he'd truly be out of his mind to think he could handle all the new responsibilities bestowed onto him. This year not only did he had Hogwarts Monthly to worry about but his house quidditch team and patroling as a prefect when he wasn't busy with lessons. The professors stacked it on him out of nowhere this year, he just hopes he able to manage it all without going completely insane. Joshua sat up straight when someone finally approached their table, so far the club fair wasn't exactly generating new attention from students. He tries for a smile hearing the younger boy's question. "Make the paper? No, no, not exactly. We write the school newspaper, yes. Ah, take a look, read what we've written so far," Joshua able to say without stumbling his words. @Nikko Blackwood

Harper signed his name up for SDA and smiled. "Thanks." He wasn't sure what his goal was with signing up for the club, but he had enjoyed dueling in class last year.

@Willow Cullen

Nikko regretted his wording but smiled at the older boy's answer. He picked up one of the issues and started scanning the different stories about the events. He wasn't expecting there to be a normal school club at Hogwarts but he was glad. If he had to be at this school he might as well try and be apart of something normal. "This is pretty cool. I think I'd like to sign up." he said as he put down the paper and signed his name on the sign up list.

Simon walked into the great hall and sighed. This all felt like such a chore, getting acquainted with a new school. He looked at all the tables and decided to head toward what looked to be the dueling club. He smirked, glad they had at least something exciting to do around here. "Hi, I'd like to sign up." He said confidently as he approached the table.
@Willow Cullen

Joshua sat back a little worried mixed with pride because of their club producing worthy, reading material. Not everything they wrote was great, but he'd be dishonest if he didn't give credit where it's due. If anything, it's his writing he was more critical about, the other club members were fantastic writers. "Yeah? Great, ah, welcome aboard," Joshua smiles over at the boy and Leda. "Nikko, I'm Joshua and this is Leda. Be on the lookout for our first meeting."

Lucas had heard about the club fair, and had decided to go to it. Joining a club seemed like a great way to make new friends, even if it was a little scary too. He hoped that whatever club he joined, Sebastian or Maddy or William weren't in it. And with that reason, he walked past the Wild Patch Club as that seemed like their sort of thing. He didn't feel confident enough to join the school paper, and definitely didn't think the Student Defence Alliance was something that was right for him. He eventually stopped in front of the brotherhood, hesitating for a moment. "Can I join?" He asked after a beat. It did sound like the best club to make friends.

Athena rushed into the Great Hall and noticed that there were a couple of girls already lining up to sign up for the sisterhood. As soon as she got to the stall, which seemed to take forever, she sent an apologetic smile towards Emilia. "I am so sorry I’m so late, it’s been a very busy morning," she said, hoping that her fellow co-president was managing just fine. "Thanks for helping out Alexis," she said with a small smile, at least Emilia wasn’t promoting Heta Omega all by herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back