Open Y35 Club Fair

Harper was set on joining the SDA for his second year at Hogwarts. He wanted to be involved in something and maybe make his mom more proud of his decisions. Making his way casually to the booth at the club fair, he waved at the students behind the booth. "Hi, is there where we sign up for SDA?"

@Willow Cullen @Analei Louw

Sigurd couldn't wait to see what clubs Hogwarts had to offer. He was prone to forgetting commitments and appointments, but assumed that Hogwarts would have something interesting enough to keep him excited about attending. He had hoped there may be something to do outdoors, and when he first entered the hall his attention was immediately drawn to the banner for the Wild Patch Club. Sigurd spent a little time eyeing up the different plants on display, wondering what kinds of things the club did that differed from what students would learn in Herbology.

Sigurd smiled at the student who was running the table. "Hello, I'd like to sign up!"

@Mhairi Olaf

The students were beginning to pile in now, and Mhairi smiled as a second boy joined her at the WPC station. “Of course!” She wrote in the air with her wand, glad that first years were still interested in keeping up traditions set by many students before them. Once the first boy was finished with the clipboard, she handed it to second boy too, offering up the first a mini yellow rose for his time. “Welcome,” was written in the air. Mhairi was definitely looking forward to this year and what they would all be getting up to.

Alexis hurried into the Great Hall as she made her way to the Heta Omega table. Emilia was already there with a couple of younger girls asking questions about the club. "Hey, Emilia! Sorry, hope I wasn't too late.", she said breathlessly as she picked up the basket with bracelets and turned to the students already there. "Heta Omega is a sisterhood where we can connect with other girls here in school. Being in this club for seven years already, I must say I have enjoyed the company of the girls.", she said with a bright smile, hoping it answered some of their questions.

"Hello! Can i join to Heta Omega club?" She asked the girl and wanted join in the club becouse that was interesting and she hoped later would be some day a prefect.

@Alexis Kramer

Tres loved being part of the Heta Omega and having a group of girls for secondary sisters. The slumber parties were fun and she was looking forward to being paired up with another girl for the year. After entering the Great Hall, she quickly headed over to the only club table she joined and cared about. Just as she was about to say her hellos to the club leaders however, another older girl started talking, and Tres looked up at the brunette confused. “Did you recruit a third president?” She asked Emilia and Athena with curiosity. As far as she knew, there were only two leaders and this girl who had a name like Alexandra or something if she could remember correctly, had just been a member at the last events. Of course she didn’t want to be rude, so it was always better to ask than assume. Turning to the younger girl beside her, she shot her a smile, “You should talk to Emilia, she’s lovely,” Tres giggled. She had a soft spot for the Mannings recently anyway, and would always speak highly of them.

Henry listened other talk and wanna join the clubs. Becouse he didn't else know what today can do. "Hello!" He says the girl and he will be thinking about the club. "Can you please tell me about the club and i wanted to join" He asked the girl.

@Mhairi Olaf

Lysander had already joined up for all the clubs he thought were interesting the previous year, though when he'd heard about the fair happening again, he'd decided to attend and see if anything new had spontaneously cropped up. Arriving at the Great Hall with Wendall, he looked around to note more or less the same clubs as before, albeit with a lot of new faces at the tables. "Check it out! That looks mad as." He tugged at Wendall's arm, pointing in the direction of a girl writing in the air at the Wild Patch stall. It was a cool way to communicate, and he wondered if he could ask her to teach him that spell sometime. He noticed Leda too, standing at the Hogwarts Monthly stall. It was one of the few clubs he couldn't see himself being in, even if seeing his name pop up a few times in the paper the previous year had been kind of awesome. Writing was boring, and he did enough of it in classes. Plus, Leda hadn't been too nice over the holidays, and he really didn't want to bother her.

There was one particular club Lysander almost skipped, until he saw a younger boy flipped a fallen down sign over. Again, it was a club he'd already joined, but it seemed like it could use a hand, and it was one of his favourites so far. "Hi Abian!" Sander greeted with a grin. "Do you want some help holding your sign up?" He asked, volunteering himself and Wendall. There wasn't much else to do in the fair at this point, and he was sure his friend wouldn't mind.​

@Abian Hunter

Wendall wanted to do something with films. Or horror. Or ghosts. Only he didn’t know what when he couldn’t use any electricity at the school, and every time they tried to watch a film in the muggle studies classroom, the professor would tell them off. Wendall would have thought they would have enjoyed letting the kids learn about films but apparently not. He peered across the room, following Sanders gaze towards the Wild Patch Club. He recognised the girl from last year although she had been really quiet. Before he could say anything though, his friend had joined Abian at the brotherhood and was offering to hold up some signage that didn’t seem to be quite in the right place, “Sure, we can be your pole masters!” His initial excited grin falling quickly as he realised that sounded better in his head. He took one side of the banner moving away from the Gryffindor so that it was actually illegible. “I don’t think Mhairi has this problem,” he mumbled to Sanders as a joke, thinking that if you could write letters in the air and they just stayed there, you wouldn’t need to hold it up at all. “Are we having another trivia game? Or a quiz night? Or party like the girls do?” He began, getting a bit ahead of himself and he thought about the upcoming year.

Emilia beamed when a young girl approached and told her the table looked lovely. She asked a question, but as Emilia opened her mouth to answer, Alexis beat her to it. Emilia nodded in agreement. "We hold events where we spend time together and bond with other members. We also assign an older and a younger student together to encourage interaction between different years." She added. A young girl approached and asked if she could join Heta Omega. Emilia nodded. "You can sign up here." She said, placing down the form in front of her. Tres came up and asked if they had a third president, and Emilia shook her head. "Alexis is the Secretary, so she helps out." She explained gently, shooting the Ravenclaw a grateful smile. "And you're not late at all Alexis., thanks for helping"

@Evan Eldridge @Clara McCarthy @Tres Bear II @Alexis Kramer

When girl says she can sing up. Clara writed name to heta omega club and she was happy be there and listening so much to new. " Thanky, so much!" she smiled the girl and finaly she join the club. "So what next?" She wanted know a little more and when need to go.

@Emilia Manning

Abian nodded at the boy with a smile. He had his first new member, and that had gone pretty easily. Another boy approached and asked what the brotherhood did, Abian scratched his head. "It's like, a club for guys to hang out. We have events where we do activities and stuff." He explained. "Kinda different every time." He added, "but always fun!" Lysander Summers and Wendall Layton approached next, and Abian knew they were already members. He grinned at the Gryffindor. "If you want, it seems to be a bit stubborn today." He said, sighing. "Kauri never had things like this." He muttered. Wendall asked him what they were going to do, and Abian froze for a moment. He hadn't really expected that question yet, as he hadn't ...really decided yet. He laughed quickly. "It's uh, a surprise. " He said quickly. "Do you guys want bubblegum?"

@Thorgan Snyder @Linden Cullen @Lysander Summers @Wendall Layton

Aisa saw another girl join the table, but she apparently ran the club along with the Gryffindor prefect. The redhead was talking to her, and Aisa nodded as she signed her name. "I did, I won." She said simply. She put the quill down after signing her name. "Is that all I had to do?" She asked, wanting to make sure before she left.

@Willow Cullen @Analei Louw

Emilia turned her attention to the blond first year who just signed up. "No problem. Right now you can see if there are other clubs you want to join. Heta Omega will be having a meeting soon, but we'll let you know when. When we do, you can all come to the Heta Omega clubroom to hang out together." She said softly. "And you get a bracelet for signing up." She gestured to the basket Alexis was holding. "Feel free to take one."

@Clara McCarthy

Chloë had never been in any type of club before and hadn't been to the club fair last year, so she was excited to attend this year. She had heard about some of the clubs before and the one that had truly gotten her attention was Heta Omega. She had been thinking about it for a while and decided that perhaps it would be good for her to join a club. To be part of something. The Gryffindor made her way into the hall and walked straight over to the Heta Omega stand, mingling herself in with the girls who were already there. "Hi!" She smiled brightly, mostly at the older girls who seemed to be the ones in charge. "Can I get that next?" She pointed to the sign up list, ready to commit to this club. Having this feeling of sisterhood sounded exciting. She'd always lived with an older brother and even though he was great she felt like joining the club might open up some oppertunities she otherwise wouldn't be able to have.

@Emilia Manning @Alexis Kramer

Last edited:
Clara listened girls taling with the girl and she taked the braclet and looked. "Thanky so much, for telling me! Braclet is so nice" She smiled the girl. " I also wanted join wild puch club. Can i join to?" Clara wanted two clubs and she know that would be good and she can do that.

@Emilia Manning

Leda watched from the table as other students headed to the other clubs, and wondered if she was doing enough to draw people in to her table too. “Storytellers over here!” She called out, hoping to get the attention of some new first years that would want to help out with the school newspaper. Of course they still had the current members to work with, but adding new students was never a bad thing, and she wanted to meet some more people before she graduated at the end of the year,

Mhairi looked across as another boy who joined their patch of grass, “Do you like growing plants and being outside?” She wrote in the air. To write in the air was a spell that older students learnt and one that was very useful for the deaf seventh year. “We take care of the flowers and hold events around the school,” she smiled, continuing to give out small yellow roses to the students that signed up to her club. “My name is Mhairi and I run the WPC if you would like to join us?” She asked them hopefully with a smile.

@Henry Addams

"Of course, i like to do that! I'm from Scotland and i love so much take care of nature" He hoped that dont be weird of him but he wouldn't be care what people thinking of him. "Nice to meet you Mhairi. My name is Henry James Addams, where i can sing up ?" he asked the girl.

@Mhairi Olaf

Willow smiled as the girl said that she had taken part in the competition and won. "Go you" she said raising her hand for a high five."[/b] she had also won the competition and was very glad that she had. it would be the best thing she could do to practice for being an auror at least that is what she told herself. she watched as the girl signed and saw a boy arrive at the table and start talking to analei. "yes that is all you have to do to sign up. we like to make it easy to join so the hard stuff comes later, to but you should smash it." she said winking. she was of course reffering to the duelling tournament. it was then annother boy approached the table. she returned his wave. "Yes this is where you join the best club in the school. but dont tell the other captains i said that. just sign your name on the paper" she said. gesturing to the paper on the table. "are there any new events you want us to do this year?" she asked any of the people around the table. although she had some ideas she would like to have the events the sort of thing that members wanted and she wouldn't know that unless she asked.
@Aisa Hunter @Harper Fletcher @Majora Valentine

Mhairi was watching the boys lips intently as she lip read, smiling when he said he looked after nature in Scotland. She’d never been there but she’d seen pictures and it was beautiful. “Very nice to meet you too. Here, please sign your name on this list,” she said, pointing out the clipboard and offering him a small yellow rose for his troubles. “We’ll be holding an event at some point in the semester so you should keep your eyes open for that,” she smiled softly, glad to have someone else on board.

Elio didn’t have any other clubs he wanted to join this year, although since being given the prefect job he felt it somewhat his responsibility to help out at the club fair, directing anyone who was lost, and generally keeping an eye on things. He waved to Abian who seemed to be engaged with some students at the Brotherhood table, before swooping past the Heta to see if any of his friends were there. “Lovely bracelets ladies,” he smiled at the group, a little in awe that they didn’t really compare to the gum that was on offer at the other table. “Save me one, yeah” he joked, before heading off to the Student Defence stand. This one was important to him because he hoped everyone should know how to defend themselves, especially against even just bullies. He smiled to Willow, listening as she was explaining what they’d be doing. “Maybe we could have a practise session of spells to use in duels?” He offered, crossing his arms over his chest. It would have been good to get a refresh before they were paired up to challenge one another,

''Ok, i will sign!'' Henry sing up and hoped he would be the best club partner. '' I hope i'm not to weird about take care of nater.'' He smiled to the gril and writed the name. ''Ok, i will remember that'' Henry smiled.

@Mhairi Olaf

Analei smiled and nodded her head when Willow asked about the banner, almost forgetting about it. She grabbed it out of her bag and magicked it up so that everyone could see what they were about, and where they were. A young boy ( @Majora Valentine ) approached the table, and asked Analei what they did. "At the moment, we host a dueling competition. You can sign up to compete against people in your year. But, we're looking at doing other things as well, like having practices to get better at our spell casting."
Another boy approached the table, and Willow answered. Analei giggled at her answer, definitely thinking that SDA was one of the best clubs around too. It was then that @Elio Zephyr approached the table, and Analei felt herself having to take a deep breath before answering him. He was her patrol partner, she was going to have to learn to deal with him. But she agreed with what he said. "Yes, that is a great idea, and we are looking at hosting a few training sessions throughout the year before the competition."

Emilia smiled when the girl seemed to appreciate the bracelet. Emilia smiled when she also asked about the wild patch club. "I don't run that club." She told her gently. "The booth is over there, with Mhairi Olaf." She pointed to the older Hufflepuff girl. "You can sign up at her table."

@Clara McCarthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back