Open Y35 Club Fair

Teddy thought that joining a club might be a good opportunity to meet other kids, and hurried to the Great Hall to check it out. He'd tied his hair up with a green ribbon to keep it out of his face, finishing his fancy braid with a neat bow before he considered, with dismay, that he should probably start wearing Ravenclaw blue instead. He looked around at all the different clubs, before a skateboard leaning against a table caught his eye. Teddy had seen muggle kids riding skateboards before, but had never been allowed to go near one of the "muggle contraptions" himself. He thought it looked way cooler than riding a broom. Propelled by curiousity, Teddy approached the booth. "Do you get to use skateboards in this club?" he asked the older boy, hoping he'd used the right terminology.

@Abian Hunter

A young Hufflepuff boy joined the the table and asked to join the club. "Sure! Sign up here." He said, pushing the paper over to him. Another boy approached, and asked about his skateboard. He grinned. "Not especially, this is just my own." He admitted. "But... you can use it sometime if you want." He said with a grin. "I do enjoy skateboarding a lot, so I'd be happy to teach anyone who wants to learn." Would that be a good event for the brotherhood? Skateboard lessons? He wasn't sure, but that would be fun for him.

@Theodore Hoshino

He listened another boy talk and her something interesting. '' Where, i can find brotherhood club and sing up? Henry finaly know what club he realy want.

@Abian Hunter

Artemis had never really cared much for clubs or socials or any of that stuff. Well, maybe a social or two when she was younger, but that was years ago, before she came to Hogwarts. She wandered around the great hall, not up for putting her name down for the sisterhood. She wasn’t into that kind of stuff. She figured, if girls were allowed to be in the brotherhood, that that would be more fun that one full of girls. She had a lot of sisters and that was plenty enough for the Gryffindor. She stopped by the students defence association stall, curiously watching from a few feet as a few younger kids asked their questions to whom Artemis assumed were the club leaders. When she decided she’d watched enough, she went up to it and sent a quick smile to the girl. Willow, or something, was it? "Hi. I’d like to sign up," she announced, hoping this wouldn’t take too long. She was going to join this club, then see what it was really about afterwards. She didn’t need to be bored by the details now.

@Willow Cullen

Mhairi's eyes were fixed to the girl's in front of her as she watched what she saying. The seventh year believed she was asking if she could be part of multiple clubs, "Of course, you can be in as many clubs as you like," she wrote, hoping that would answer the girls question. As she signed up to the club, she gave her a yellow rose too, glad that someone else was here. If the girl wanted to be part of the WPC and the Heta Omega that was no problem at all. Most clubs ran at different times anyway, so it was reasonably easy to schedule different events around ones lessons.

"That realy great to hear that!" Clara sign up the wild puch club and she take from girl yelow rose. Rose was so nice. "Cooking club are to our not?" She asked a little joke, but she wanted be a cooker.

@Mhairi Olaf

Abian turned his head as another boy approached, he waved at him. "Hi, you can sign up here for the brotherhood!" He called to the boy, smiling at him.

@Henry Addams

"i'm glad find the right place. Thanks" He say the boy and writed his name to the brotherhood club. Henry wanted to enjoy all the clubs and find new friends.

@Abian Hunter

the girl she was talking to walked away without saying anything and leaving gryffindor hanging with the high five. the grl didnt look happy and willow wondered what had happened she had seemed excited before.
before she could dwell on the idea Wilow saw a girl floating at the side of her table. "Hello, were you thinking about joining SDA?" she asked her wondering if there was something she specifically wanted to ask.
Another boy appeared at the table. and it felt like this was one of the busiest ones. "we work on self-defence. out biggest event is the duelling tournament." she said.
The next person she saw were two students both asking if they could join. "of course, the more people the better. just write your name house and year on the parchment" she said.

@Aisa Hunter , @Kia Sorens @Henry Addams @Simon Thorne @Artemis Pourroulis

Kia paused as the girl there spoke to her. "I already did. See?" She pointed out her name on the sheet. "When is the first meeting?" She inquired. This probably wouldn't take too long, and then she could take off. This was the only club that seemed to be of any use.

@Willow Cullen

Artemis waited a little impatiently for the girl to finish with the others but eager to sign up, and when she finally addressed her and another student she gave her another smile and scribbled her name, house and year on the piece of parchment. "Thanks, looking forward to it," she said before she left the stall to go look at some other possibly interesting clubs.
@Willow Cullen

Simon nodded appreciatively and wrote all the information needed down. He scanned the other booths around the hall, gardening club and newspaper were no use to him. He hated gardening and he felt no desire to write for anything as useless as a school newspaper. That left what appeared to be the club for girls and the one for boys. He spotted the Brotherhood table right as the sign proclaiming its name fell over. He smirked and asked "Can I have a piece of gum?" as he approached the boy at the table. The other boy didn't look to be much older then him and he noticed the skateboard leaning against the side. "So is this the club for boys or whatever?" He asked, taking a piece of gum and putting it into his mouth before he ever got an answer.

@Willow Cullen @Abian Hunter

Teddy smiled nervously at the older boy, unsure if his offer to use the skateboard was genuine or just politeness. "Oh, okay. Thank you," he said, nodding awkwardly. "What exactly does the Brotherhood do?" His experience of having brothers involved a lot of being locked in cupboards and getting pushed around for being weaker, and, although Teddy didn't believe a school club would allow such things, it didn't hurt to check.
@Abian Hunter

Abian was happy when the young boy joined, and looked up when another younger boy approached. This one looked a little older, but was unfamiliar to Abian. He wondered if he was a transfer or a really tall first year. "Sure." He said, nodding to the gum. "It's a club for boys, yes." He said with a grin. The younger bot asked what the brotherhood did, which Abian really should have written down somewhere to save himself from answering the same question over and over. "Well, we're a group of boys who just hang out and have events every few weeks. Could be playing games, or something else. We had a trivia night last year." He said with a shrug. "We have our own club room at Hogwarts." He added.

@Simon Thorne @Theodore Hoshino

''I'm interesting SDA club! I think that club will be good to me. Where, i can write my name?'' Henry asked the girl and he was agree with her self that would be last one club.

@Willow Cullen

Simon chewed the gum and listened to the boy explain what the club was about and he wasn't doing a particularity good job. "Sounds cool." Simon said anyways, not that it sounded very believable. He didn't really want to join the club but he knew his father would want him to. To socialize with other respectable boys or whatever he thought was expected of respectable young person. He signed up on the list and left before he could change his mind.

A bemused expression crossed Teddy's face as he listened to the older boy explain what the Brotherhood was. It sounded kind of vague, but likely not as dangerous as Teddy feared. He did like the idea of meeting other boys, and trivia nights sounded fun, so he signed up and smiled nervously at the skateboard boy before leaving to see what the other clubs were about.

Felicita Raven arrived at the Club Fair earlier than her siblings this year and could only shrug. Last year, she and Chia had spent their time pestering the Brotherhood to let them in - they didn't succeed of course, which was an utter shame. She had not discussed clubs with her twin yet, the both of them having been busy with their new classes and spending time with their younger brother that was now also in Hogwarts. Feli didn't have much to choose from when it came to the clubs though, the Brotherhood was already out of the question. Wild Patch and Student Defence didn't really strike out to her all that much either. She didn't have that much creativity for Accio or Hogwarts Monthly either. All that was left was the Heta Omega Sorority. She supposed it wouldn't be all too bad. It would probably be fun to hang around the other girls, especially since she and Chia did not have any female cousins or siblings their age running around Nightray manor. The closest they had to a cousin was Corey's sisters, but they were also younger and were rarely if ever at the manor. Deciding that signing up while waiting for her siblings couldn't hurt, she approached the Heta Omega booth. "Hi, I'd like to sign up," she said with a cheerful smile at whoever was manning the booth, there were quite a number of people after all.

Artemisa smiled as she reached the Club Fair and tried to spot any of her siblings from the entrance of the Great Hall. Normally it'd be easy to spot each other but with the amount of people milling about and a fair number of them quite taller than her, it was fairly difficult to find any of her siblings. It would be safe to say though that Roto, Corey and Picco would be found at the Brotherhood booth at some point in the day, the youngest mainly because Misa was assuming that he'd be coming down to the fair with Corey since they were housemates. That and since both Roto and Corey were part of the Brotherhood, it wasn't far-fetched to say that Picco would likely be joining in as well. For Misa though, she and Coco didn't really have the time to discuss which clubs they'd be joining this year. Last year had been spent pestering their brother's club which led to them not being able to sign up anywhere at all. Looking through the booths real quick though, she found two clubs of interest, Student Defence and Accio. The yearbook mostly because they dealt with photos and it was one of Misa's hobbies. It didn't take long for her to decide though that she'd rather not join, she didn't like deadlines much and even though she loved photography, she'd really rather take pictures of those that take her interest and at her own pace. With that in mind and taking note to herself to look for her siblings after signing up, the Gryffindor walked over to the SDA booth. It seemed that one of the leaders was her housemate, so it wasn't very hard to approach them either. "Hey there," she greeted with a smile and a wave of her hand to get the older girl's attention. "How do I sign up for Student Defence Association?" Misa rather hoped that there would be no showcase of skills or something to that degree. She was a second year after all and she doubted that anything she showed would be of interest.

Emilia was glad the club seemed popular, and was thankful for Alexis' help. She was just wondering where Athena was, when the girl showed up. Emilia smiled at her, shaking her head quickly. "No worries. Glad you're here." She said, glad the older girl was here. A young girl walked up to the booth and Emilia smiled at her. "Hello! Of course you may." She said as the girl said she wanted to sign up. She handed her a signup sheet. "Welcome to the club, do you want a bracelet?"

@Felicita Raven

Linden listened as the older guy explained what the brotherhood was about. it sounded fun. he had only intended to sign up to one club today. but this one actually sounded better than the one he had wanted to join. not that he was going to tell willow that. he took the quill and added his name to the list Linden Cullen. "I can't wait to meet up" he said. excited that he was joining the club. he hoped it would have the kind of atmosphere of his old soccer team. though the bonus was that it was without the soccer. "Thanks" he said as the boy offered him some bubble gum. he took it and chewed as he wandered around looking at the other stalls. willows seemed to always have a lot of people at it but after the second lap when it didn't seem to be going down he walked over and smiled at his sister and the other girl who was running the club. "Hey Wills, hey emily. can I sign up" he said. If his sister wasn't running the club it wouldn't be one that he would have joined. but with Willow in charge, he felt obligated to join.
@Abian Hunter @Willow Cullen @Analei Louw
((I assume willow would have said she was co-running it with analei at some stage over the break but lin got the name wrong))

After finding out everything he needed to know about the brotherhood, at least enough to join, Thorgan turned his attentions elsewhere. There was in fact another club he had been interested in joining, he quickly scanned the room until he saw the sign saying Wild Patch and went over to the girl who seemed to be charge. "Hi, I heard some of stump speech you gave to the last kid, I wanna join,"

Analei stood back slightly as most of the students seemed to go to Willow for questions. She didn't mind it too much, Willow was definitely the more out going and probably better liked out of the two of them. The Prefect just made sure that the table stayed clean and the list looking read-able. A younger boy approached the table and greeted Willow and...Emily? Analei looked around quickly but realized it was her he was talking to. "Oh, I'm Analei. But yes, of course." She replied, moving the sign up sheet over to him.

Juniper felt the desire to be involved at Hogwarts. She was relatively bored lately and decided to stop by the Club Fair to see if any organization looked worth joining. She had spent most of last year just roaming around the castle aimlessly, discovering places and things she could get into to. As she walked into the Great Hall, she noticed a lot of people at one particular table. She had heard of the SDA but hadn't really considered it something she would like to do. However, it seemed like an interesting way to learn more about dueling while potentially socializing with new individuals, even though that wasn't her main reason for joining. She walked over and gave the girl manning the table a small wave as she placed her name on the list.

@Willow Cullen

She smiled, her lips only a faint line. Yvette then tilted her head behind Alexis, "Well, I was just going to save you from that girl but what the heck, I'll join." The short haired brunette didn't really came there to sign up but it was an opportunity to see Joshua as well. Yvette might as well join on some clubs, it was her last two years here and she's off somewhere to pursue their family tradition.
@Alexis Kramer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back