Y30 Sorting and Transfers

Sorting Hat

Sorting will be starting in a little while, so we might as well get things going here! ^_^ We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers. :party:

Are you having a character sorted/transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )

Where do you think they'll end up? Do you think they'll be happy about it?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that?

Happy Sorting!

I can't believe it's this time already =))

I will be sorting two new first years, Maggie Rosendale & Taerin Kendall-Wu. I've no idea where Maggie will end up, but I'm thinking Taerin will probably end up following her sisters into Slytherin.

I have a new character now,Talitha Courage. However,I am debating whether to sort her now or next year. Plus,I have Cassiopeia Sparkes who is my Beauxbatons and I am on the bridge of transferring her to HNZ or not.

I'm so excited :wub:

I'm sorting two this year: Diana Holland and Emilia Manning.

I have the idea that Diana is a bit of a Slytherin, but I have no idea about Emilia. Curious to see!

I'm sorting two this year as well, Acacia Dunn and Dominique Malone.

Domi was originally intended to be pretty Hufflepuffy but as I've developed her more and rewritten parts of her personality I think she's become more and more definitely a Slytherin. She could possibly swing Gryffindor, but I'd be pretty surprised if she winds up anywhere other than Slytherin.

Acacia I'm not sure about. She could wind up in Hufflepuff, but I don't think she's hard working enough to make the cut. Possibly Gryffindor? I don't know what to expect.

Alexis Sage Kramer said:
I have a new character now,Talitha Courage. However,I am debating whether to sort her now or next year.
This year!

Cyndi,you really are tempting me.

I hope Kengi Smile gets Gryffindor even though he is not particularly biased. He was supposed to get sorted in two years, but I'm impatient this year. xD

Since Cyndi is really encouraging (or tempting) me to get Talitha sorted this year,I have to get working on her playby and personality.Hopefully,it would not take me long to get this established. Don't want to rush things.

You've got three weeks. ^_^ That's plenty of time to get her sorted and sorted. :p

Dominic Corelli said:
Since Cyndi is really encouraging (or tempting) me to get Talitha sorted this year,I have to get working on her playby and personality.Hopefully,it would not take me long to get this established. Don't want to rush things.
Do 11 year olds even have personalities, though, really? :p

I've been writing offline for a couple days and this crept up on me so quickly! xD

I'm sorting Dittany Belrose, who I thiinkk will end up a Slytherin or a Gryffindor, but I suppose she has qualities of all four houses (who doesn't?)

I'm also probably making a boy (when I decide for sure on his name), and I have no idea where he'll go, though I'm feeling a Ravenclaw/Slytherin/Hufflepuff coming along!!

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
I've been writing offline for a couple days and this crept up on me so quickly! xD
Are you trying to finish your NaNoWriMo? :p
I'm also probably making a boy (when I decide for sure on his name), and I have no idea where he'll go, though I'm feeling a Ravenclaw/Slytherin/Hufflepuff coming along!!
Sounds like another Gryffindor! :shifty:

I'm sorting Jacob Kingsley this year. I don't think he'll be a Slytherin like his brother, but we shall see! I'm very excited to sort this year. :party:

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I'm sorting Jacob Kingsley this year. I don't think he'll be a Slytherin like his brother, but we shall see! I'm very excited to sort this year. :party:
I don't know this character but I want him to be Gryffindor. They need help after last year. xD

Nicolas King said:
Are you trying to finish your NaNoWriMo? :p
Sounds like another Gryffindor! :shifty:

Hahaha, noo, but I did dig up an old WIP I'd given up on because I thought it sucked at the time. It wasn't that bad after all!

:glare: :glare: If he ends up anything as I'm imagining him right now, Gryffindor would eat him alive =))

Second Slytherin ever :woot: watch out Odette :p

She looks good in green too :D

Totally forgot how ridiculously loyal this boy is. He doesn’t mind!! Only makes him so much more adorable

Just sorting the one this year and I can honestly see him in either Slytherin or Gryffindor. I'm leaning more towards Slytherin, but we shall see.

I don't really think he's cut out for Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw xD

Yay! Acacia's my first Hufflepuff in a couple of sortings, and as I was doing the form I realised that was definitely where she was heading. So happy with this!

I'm sorting two characters this year! The last time I sorted two characters at once was when I sorted my twins so sorting two at once is like a big commitment for me xD

I'm hoping Anastasie gets Slytherin or Ravenclaw, maybe Ravenclaw more since I don't have any Ravenclaws anymore, but I don't mind which! She has characteristics for both so I'm looking forward to seeing what the sorting hat picks.

As for Gwen, I was hoping Gryffindor because I've never had a Gryffindor before. They're so hard for me to get ;-; But I can also see some Hufflepuff and maybe Slytherin in her. I'm not sure so I'm also looking forward to seeing where she gets placed too.

I'm sorting like... 5 or 6 lmao.

Aleksandra Kaster, Cailin Smith, Baltair Smith, Euthalia Vetrova, Eutropia Vetrov.

They are all very different people, it will be funny to see how they end up.

I have three this year =)) I only planned to have two, but temptations :r

So I have Arielle here, and I honestly have no idea where she would end up. I have Sam Mackintosh and Lavinia Benivieni as well and Sam strikes me as more of a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff and Lavinia a Gryffindor (but you never know :p )

I've tried to make mine with traits that fit more than one house to make it interesting xD

Teigs: why do I love yours already. We should totally plot stuffs :p

For sure! Let me know, you know how to reach me. I'm attempting to be more active this year lmao, lets see how this goes.

Puff!! :party:

I knew that his own preference might not be where he belonged, and he's not disappointed about Hufflepuff at all (and neither am I :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back