Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hey hey!

Since HNZ just became a teenager, let's relive our own first steps into being a teenager. This is a really simple game, just finish the sentence either IC or OOC.

When I was 13 ______.

Examples:
OOC: When I was thirteen I.....stabbed someone with a pencil
IC: When I was thirteen, I.....thought OMG meant oh my golly

When I was 13, I still played a lot of Habbo Hotel.

God, that was my life :')

When I was thirteen I read Deathly Hallows for the first time :p

When I was 13, I was obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. xD

When I was thirteen, I had my first love, there was nobody that compared to my baby and nobody came between us, no one could ever come above.

When I was 13 I met Brendon Urie for the first time o_O

and when I was 13 I was in my cringey emo phase =))

When I was 13 I was the cringiest fan fiction writer in the world. Hello Mary Sue's of the past :lol:

When I was 13, I used to hp roleplay on Bebo.

I was also a member of Habbo, and I was very proud of my business as I ran a fish and chip shop :r

When I was 13, like Tamara, I played Habbo Hotel a lot

When I was 13 I got way into skateboarding in an attempt to impress a girl.

It didn't work.

When I was 13, I thought I was badass for wearing nailpolish to school :shifty:

When I was 13 I ALSO played a lot of Habbo Hotel :lol:

When I was 13 I was basically just a big awful weeb, and I was super into making pixel art but also terrible at it

When I was 13, I wanted to start up a band with my friend, Jade ( :r ) and Kim.

We were going to be a girls alternative group called 3D.
3 Devils. xD
I was gonna play drum set. Sign up for a music based high school and everything.
Oh whelp. xD

When I was 13 I . . . joined HNZ for the first time.

I haven't really changed much since then, other than being more mature and a way better writer.

When I was thirteen I always put waaaay too much eyeliner on. I look like a raccoon and somehow thought I was cool. :tut:

When I was thirteen I too, was on Habbo a lot. Its actually why I'm here today. I started chat RPing on Habbo, and its where I met Ash for the first time. She's the one who showed me HNZ and forum RPing. Who knows if I ever would have found this place otherwise :o

Rosemaryn Chevalier said:
When I was thirteen I always put waaaay too much eyeliner on. I look like a raccoon and somehow thought I was cool. :tut:
Raccoons are cool :r

When I was 13 I also played Habbo. It's amazing none of us met xD (or maybe we did...)

When I was 13 I looked like this..

It was the day before my 13th birthday and I had just gotten my first glasses :r Urk
IkBDASa.png

When I was 13 I got my first iPhone (iPhone 5s) and I thought I was so cool. :tut:

What was habbo hotel?

When I was 13, I was very into Fear Street books.

Charlotte Owens said:
When I was 13 I got my first iPhone (iPhone 5s) and I thought I was so cool. :tut:
This whole sentence makes me feel old.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
What was habbo hotel?
It's a chatroom site for teens, think a more mature Club Penguin or less mature Second Life. You make an avatar and visit different rooms and chat with people. There's a lot of roleplay on there (though in a very different style to here obviously) I used to have a "job" in a "cafe" for a while :lol:

When I was 13, I was applying to high schools and was just sure life was going to end if I didn't get into a specialized one. I did get in...and then ended up not attending. xD

IC: When I was 13, I joined the Gryffindor quidditch team as a Beater.

OOC: When I was 13, my friends convinced me that they were changing sprite into coke :doh: o_O
I was such a trusting person back then...so naive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back