What are you watching?

It's not on Netflix but I've been watching Pushing Daisies for the first time ^_^

I just finished the last episode of Orphan Black :cry: I loved it, it was definitely bittersweet as I've watched that show since season 1. I'd definitely recommend it!

Marisol Woods said:
It's not on Netflix but I've been watching Pushing Daisies for the first time ^_^
Pushing Daisies is one of my ALL TIME faves oh my gosh it's so good!!!!

Not a TV show, but we don't seem to have a podcast thread so this is the closest :r anyone else messed up by the Adventure Zone finale? (Long shot, but hey)

Ainsley Lynch said:
Marisol Woods said:
Pushing Daisies is one of my ALL TIME faves oh my gosh it's so good!!!!

Not a TV show, but we don't seem to have a podcast thread so this is the closest :r anyone else messed up by the Adventure Zone finale? (Long shot, but hey)
Yas to Pushing Daisies. Such a great show.

Also...start a podcast topic. :r

I'm still working on 3%. But, my sister made me watch a movie called The Tunnel the other day, and it was good. Kind of eerie but good.

Just finished the last episode of Marvel's The Defenders. Give me more, Netflix.

im so behind on marvel shows

I watched and finished the Defenders on Netflix and like, I loved Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, but never watched Iron Fist (so glad I didn't). Everything about the show, the Defenders was great apart from Iron Fist. which kept making me think of communist russia and instead of a rich american white guy, i just expected a hardcore communist russian guy whose superpower is to punch capitalist really hard. Everything else was perfectly enjoyable, apart from him, which did bring down the series as a whole.

I'm watching season 3 of Voltron at the moment ^_^

I just started Quantico. It's so good!

I finished 3% yesterday. It was a good show.
I think I'm going to start The Defenders if I can get my best friend to as well. :p

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I think I'm going to start The Defenders if I can get my best friend to as well. :p
Defenders is awesome. Watch it!!!

Amber Chou Wilson said:
I just finished the last episode of Orphan Black :cry: I loved it, it was definitely bittersweet as I've watched that show since season 1. I'd definitely recommend it!
I need to catch up on the finale season. Tmas is everything. I always forget that she played every single clone. :p

Also I watched Death Note last night. Can't you tell? :r

I've been watching gossip girl from the beginning, again :tut:

Rama Mowry said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Defenders is awesome. Watch it!!!
I started it last night before I went to bed. Episode 1 was ok, but I'm sure it'll pick up. As long as Luke Cage gets significant screen time, I'll be happy ^_^

Tenile introduced me to Grace and Frankie, which, if you haven't heard of it, is a funny and adorable comedy about two older ladies who discover their husbands have been having an affair with one another for 20 years. It follows both the wives, husband's and their children's stories, and it's surprisingly touching (and a bit naughty at times). I now have a wealth of future pbs for older characters xD

I love Grace and Frankie !! ^_^ I'm currently watching The Fosters, which is fun to binge

I'm so glad everyone's hopping on the Grace & Frankie train!! I beg people to watch it and when they finally give in, they tell me how glad they are to have picked it up :p
Also toootes agree about having playby options KR xD xD

I started watching The Good Place. I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet but it's good background stuff for now

I watched Lucifer over the last few days, it was good fun. Not like the best show ever, but the character were endearing, well developed and it was an easy watch.

I watched Little Evil last night. It was completely ridiculous and not sure if I wasted an hour and a half of my life or really loved it????? xD

Madeline Walden said:
I watched Little Evil last night. It was completely ridiculous and not sure if I wasted an hour and a half of my life or really loved it????? xD
Omg same xD It's fun if you don't take it too seriously xD

I still need to finish Orphan Black :r

Little Evil is awesome, such an easy little comedy to watch, though I pretty much love everything with Adam Scott in it xD

I finished Defenders and was pretty underwhelmed. The last episode was great, but it didn't make up for the rest of the season. *shrug*

I've been watching comedy specials to de-stress a bit before bed. I'm about halfway through Trevor Noah: African American. He's adorable. xD

It's not on Netflix, but I watched Nathan For You, and it was amazing, would definitely recommend it to others.

Rewatching Fantastic Beasts. So chuffed.

I'm watching the newest season of Once Upon a Time. I just love disney stories! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back