• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What are you listening to?

Six Feet Under - Silent Theory
 
California - Phantom Planet (this has been stuck in my head all week, what a classic)
 
Hell of a Season - The Black Keys
 
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
 
Good Dancers - The Sleepy Jackson
 
Don't Change Your Plans - Ben Folds Five

I think I'm doing this to myself to make myself cry
 
Shadow - Raleigh Ritchie
 
Daughter of the Dark God - Octopath Traveler OST
 
Black Sheep - Metric
 
Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straits
 
Beyonce - Virgo’s Groove
 
The Goat - Inkubus Sukkubus :trolol:
 
Cha Cha Cha - Käärijä

Have not been able to stop since Eurovision, it's just too good.
 
Than I'm gonna say feel the eurovision vibe. But Loreen-Tattoo is on repeat.
 
Crystalline Chill - FFXV soundtrack

I am a dork and would (and do currently) listen to this for hours at a time x_x
 
Cha Cha Cha - Käärijä

Have not been able to stop since Eurovision, it's just too good.
One of my close friends loves that song too. Her four-year-old daughter even goes 'cha cha cha!' it's very cute.
 
Back
Top