Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition 🐺

So since there are 24 left in the game RIP Jesse we have a one in six shot right now of picking a wolf

and six people have votes so far. so if chances were even one of them should be a wolf.

I've just read back. I haven't been active because of mental health reasons and as such, I don't think I'll be very active in this game at all. I will say, you're wasting your vote by voting for me, but it doesn't really matter since I very likely won't be around to play it, so it's up to you what you want to do tbh

I've just read back. I haven't been active because of mental health reasons and as such, I don't think I'll be very active in this game at all. I will say, you're wasting your vote by voting for me, but it doesn't really matter since I very likely won't be around to play it, so it's up to you what you want to do tbh
Sorry to hear Tiegs, take care of yourself please.

Oh whoops, was playing animal crossing all day yesterday. I keep forgetting to put threads on notif. :cry: I will say that it would be bad to vote me off, if anything a waste– at the same time I haven't been very helpful so far... But still, a waste!

Edit, because I don't want to double post: I have no idea but I'll just go with Stefan Archer because Emzies is also on the list and Archer reminds me of a hunter and wolves = hunters haha.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, I went to the river to sunbathe and there's so much to catch up on!
I am interested in the whole time zones thing with Kard, but I don't think it's helpful to break the vote on the first day and I know when I was a wolf before that time zones were awkward to try to communicate so wolves could well be co-ordinating a time which suits all of them, so I vote to lynch Zennon Baros. (Lova ya to bits though Teigs, and am sending you all the good thoughts I can muster.)

I'm about to sleep but I wanted to get a vote in quickly before I did. Having read the posts up until now I'm gonna go with a gut instinct I'm getting and vote to kill Zennon Baros.

I play a lot of Mafia on other forums and I've seen more than one person claim they're not going to be able to play the game as a strategy to get people to vote someone else. (not that I'm saying she is lying about her mental health issues I hope you're okay)

Anyway night

The town picked and chose, just who they would lynch,
Up first to the podium to feel the pinch.
It was Zennon that was called to find justice for Lysander,
But their trials would fall short as he was just a bystander.

The villager had been ready to party and have fun,
But instead the snake left the others quite glum.
Back to their beds for another long night,
The town hoped by morn, there’d be less of a fight.

IT IS NIGHT

I haven't been inactive, I have been...elusive lol. Rip Zennon but I guess it would be hard to get it right the first time :/

Ssshhhh everyone is sleeping :teehee:

Night roles please PM me, otherwise discussions will continue in 24 hours!^_^

A day closer they were to the birthday cheer,
But not everyone felt it, some just felt fear.
The bones of the seer were found the next day,
She'd seen many things, but without chance to say.

Ainsley was wise, outspoken and strong,
Taken down in her prime and away from her home.
The village was eery as they knew they must find,
Who was responsible for these awful crimes.

IT IS DAY

Well.. poop. Ainsley was my next suspect, so there goes that idea.

Anyone got anything?

Nooooo another good player =)) There goes our seer.

I don’t know, one of the wolves still might be someone who’s played many times before, but since there are 4 they could be working together and could be a mix between new and old players.

I currently have a family quiz night, so will bop back on later/in the morning to give some thoughts!

Oh nooooo Rowan! :cry:

You're right Clara, I definitely think they might have someone experienced if they're going after other experienced players.

Zach - why was Ainsley/Rowan a suspect?

Awww nooo.
Ok, well hopefully Rowan was the fool and not the actual Seer as they'll both show up as Seer. But please other Seer, do NOT come forward.

Definitely will be interested to hear why Rowan was a suspect for Zach as well as hear more from Kadi about their elusiveness? They waited until right after night to pop up.

I just didn't realize i couldn't post during night time and forgot to post in the discussion until it was too late lol

RIP Rowan, a tragic loss. But I do agree there has to be at least one werewolf who's done this before and knows to go for the more experienced players first.

Zach - why was Ainsley/Rowan a suspect?

She mentioned yesterday that she would have killed Jesse BC of how good he is & since she is a pretty good player it just seemed odd to me.

She mentioned yesterday that she would have killed Jesse BC of how good he is & since she is a pretty good player it just seemed odd to me.
He*

I also don't think Rowan necessarily said he would have killed Jesse because of how good he is personally, but rather that it is likely that skilled players like Jesse are being taken out on purpose, indicating wolves who are familiar with the players. (unless I'm misunderstanding you?) Which I think Rowan's dead is also proof of, as he is indeed a pretty good player too. So I don't really see how that is suspicious?

I really hope Rowan was the fool...

Welp, that is rather unfortunate... Let's hope Rowan was the fool, then. If he was, let's then hope that the actual seer can give us some information.

Yeah, I took Rowan's comments the same way Daphne did. I'm going to read through all of yesterday. I wonder if perhaps Rowan said something that touched a wolf nerve. :p

Oh dear D:

I have many thoughts but I'm usually wrong and complicate things unnecessarily =))

Rowan said his day 2 strategy would be lynching off people who had made token posts. If I were a wolf, I'd probably strategically kill off Rowan if I knew that none of the wolves fell within this suspected group in the hopes everybody would target them next

But the wolves could have killed Rowan for any reason uughh

Yup, I was thinking that too Claire having read back! Or they are part of that group themselves.

Hmm... I'm not going to be very active today unfortunately due to mother's day. I think I know who the wolves will likely target next so if they are killed than they will be removed from my suspect list but if not then they will be a number one suspect. I won't say who because I don't want them to be a target however based off people who have played and could be hiding out I think these are my current suspects

Stephen
Cyndi
Emzies
Mia

Mainly because I doubt the wolves have been quiet and are likely somewhat active. Right now though my vote is between Stephen and Mia mainly because they play Werewolf characters and I don't have a solid lead at the moment lol

Okay, so we have four wolves. (I think? Brain is a tad fried.) I'm gonna agree that there's definitely at least one experienced player. Then I wonder if there's a mix of less experienced/experiences players, I imagine the less experienced ones are staying quiet/not posting, or just agreeing and perhaps using their inexperience as a reason to be quiet (they could all be experienced also, but I'm gonna set the potential new wolves aside for a minute.) So, I think we need to find the experienced ones first. I'm going to properly go through the posts in the morning to see what I think, at the minute I'm thinking the "experienced" wolves will possibly be publicly disagreeing with each other so we don't lump them in together, though that changes if there's only one experienced wolf because the wolves aren't in any major danger yet since we're only beginning. I'm not sure if I'm making sense, but will be more clear in the morning.

Edit: I do think it's a possibility that Rowan was targeted because of the token posts comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back