Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition 🐺

I agree with your thoughts and I do think Rowan was on to something with the token posts and that they likely are not voting all together yet to remain anonymous. Though we should continue trying to find the experience wolf right now...

I agree with the token posts thing, although I've also been thinking that those who post a lot make themselves more of a target? Since the wolves would likely want to eliminate someone who is good at analysing the game, and those who post a lot (or just post a few times but with a lot of depth and analysis and stuff) make themselves more of a target?
So possibly those who post a lot will either be killed off in the next few rounds, or they're a wolf and are safe from getting killed off by the other wolves. I don't know if that makes sense though... :doh:

(Also if someone could put up the list of people who are experienced/suspected that would be great, I don't want to go looking through the previous 6 pages everytime I want to see it ;) but you don't have to of course, it's just if you have time. :) )

Oh no rowan. I guess the only thing good is that we know your reasoning was solid and not intended to mislead.
my first thought as of why rowan was targeted was not because of the token post comment but because he hosted a lot and have good strong reasoning.
my first suspension then was Cyndi who said yesterday not just to target the quiet people but also those who are very vocal (I am paraphrasing here) which is exactly what the wolves did. but The other thought would be why would you say to draw attention to rowan andMake him look suspicious then kill him as a wolf. Unless maybe you maintained the same logic both ways.
Or maybe we have a group of feminist wolves who just want to take the guys out. In that case we know who needs to watch out (I’m joking, sort of)

I get up I will repost my table from yesterday. But just a heads up I won’t be overly active today as I have work but will be back on this evening.

RIP Rowan. We’re they both guys? (sorry) I though the wolves we’re just killing off the girls first. So uh anyways.. I agree with Luxen/Brian, that the wolves are probably not voting together. Since this game works closely to mafia, i usually notice that in the first couple of rounds, unless the person is acting mighty suspicious, they would pick different people. (This is usually how my friends play) I think that they tend to string vote later on though. Also I was thinking that maybe (if not the token voting thing) the wolves ate rowan because of the list that he made? Maybe a couple of their names were italicised? Anyways that’s what I think.

those named in purple were killed by the wolves and those in blue by the village.
also, I apologise if I get anyones experience wrong. please feel free to correct me.

Roleabilitynotesperson
Wolf 1
Wolf 2
Wolf 3
Wolf 4
Seercan pick one person per night and see their roleAinsley Lynch
Foolsame as seer but gets a random fake role.if killed revieled as seer
DoctorPicks one person every night to savecan heal self once. if they heal the wolf they die
Ghostkills one person the night after they die
Drunkcan only post 20 words or they die
Apprenticeanytakes on the role of one other person if that person dies (which may mean an extra wolf)
Villager 1Lysander Summers
Villager 2zennon Baros
Villager 3
Villager 4
Villager 5
Villager 6
Villager 7
Villager 8
Villager 9
Villager 10
Villager 11
Villager 12
Villager 13
Villager 14
Villager 15
  • Zennon Baros: teigs, experienced
  • Jace Blade: zach experienced
  • Luxen Silverback II: Brian, experienced
  • Penny Wills: new player
  • Selene Le Fey: mia experienced
  • Zara Woodlock: marga experienced
  • Professor Cyndi Kingsley: cyndi experienced
  • Lysander Summers: jesse, experienced
  • Professor Monty Pendleton: clare experienced
  • Evangelia Seong: adia new
  • Poppy Perkins: Kadi new
  • Amber Chou Wilson: daphne, experienced
  • Ainsley Lynch: Rowan Experienced
  • Amy Jewel: Annabelle, New
  • Daisy Parker: Donna Experienced
  • James Cade: Dan, Experienced
  • Stanislaw Kurek: Stephen, newish
  • Stefan Archer, Emzies, Experienced
  • Amy Rosemary: Clara, New
  • Sara Moon: Maia experienced
  • Kard Thomas: Danny, new
  • Skylar Anderson: Samantha, New
  • Saira Lykims, Soho, New
  • Harper Alston, ana, New
  • Sarah Keith, Mel, New
[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I do have to admit I like the idea of having a group of feminist wolves @Selene Le Fey . ;)

Ok so the list of experienced people includes (mostly just for my reference but might help others :) ):

Jace Blade (Zach)
Luxen Silverback II (Brian)
Selene Le Fey (Mia)
Zara Woodlock (Marga)
Professor Cyndi Kingsley (Cyndi)
Professor Monty Pendleton (Clare)
Amber Chou Wilson (Daphne)
Daisy Parker (Donna)
James Cade (Dan)
Stefan Archer (Emzies)
Sara Moon (Maia)
Stanislaw Kurek (Stephen) - newish

I wanted to just have a list of more experienced players, since one of them has to be a wolf (unless the new players are just really lucky haha). From here though, maybe base it on activity? Like how much they contribute? I don't know though, since on the one hand the whole token post thing means they post to get off with not being active, however they could also be very active and attempt to analyse the game as a bluff? I really don't know and am honestly just so confused at this point haha. x_x

Also one other random theory, if memory serves me right, Stanislaw Kurek said a while ago he was 'new' since he'd not played the game for quite a while after being labelled as experienced?? Could he have said that so as to get himself off the 'hit list' for people targetting the experienced wolves?? Or am I just overthinking it? :p

sorry i havent been active, its my first time playing the game so i really wasnt sure how to play it but i do suspect luxen/brian as a fool or maybe a wolf but im not sure yet hahsjdj ill just be observing for now though if thats alright

I think there's a pretty even split between new and experienced players (and a good number of people in each group), so the wolves could very easily be a complete split or full of new/experienced players (if that makes sense).

Though we should continue trying to find the experience wolf right now...
I think this is the best bet, since without the experienced player, the other wolves could struggle (that is of course, assuming there is only one experienced wolf, but it's difficult to know with so many people still in).

I would like to point out this is actually my first time playing, I just read a couple of the older games and like strategy games but I wouldn't claim to be experienced lol I do have a strategy for playing this game so I'm not surprised if I end up being suspected since that is a risk with my plan but I think we need to go ahead and put down who we suspect and why so we can make a point and see possible reactions.

My number 1 suspect right now is Stan/Stephen he has played before and made token posts.
Other three I suspect is
Selene/Mia
Stefan/Emzies
Cyndi

I have one suspect pending depending on if they live or die tomorrow (in case I die this suspect was Daphne)

Last edited:
Oh no RIP!! I'm really hoping that the real seer is still out there! I agree that there could be a tactical attack from experienced players but the list of people who have played before is quite long so it doesn't narrow down that much. The chances are at least a couple of the wolves are in that list.

I was thinking that maybe the wolves vote to lynch the same people so could have all voted for Zennon? Or would they spread out to go undetected? I don't know. If they are experienced players then they could be really smart about covering their tracks.

I’m actually newish too like Stephen Steven (IM SO SORRY I made the mistake too just now haha) I haven’t played the game in a while but I have played it before on here ;) So I’m not new new. I’m generally not good at it

You guys have interesting theories.

I think this is the best bet, since without the experienced player, the other wolves could struggle (that is of course, assuming there is only one experienced wolf, but it's difficult to know with so many people still in).

I actually agree with this, I think it’s either a mix, or full-on just experienced wolves.

I say go for the other experienced players - but then what if a tactic of the wolves is to go for all of the experienced players one by one so that only the newer players are left and with their inexperience maybe struggle to figure out who the wolves are? So actually, yes there could be one experienced wolf but the rest could also be inexperienced. Just my theory.

EDIT: posted right after you Penny so didn’t see your post sorry =)) But I did have a similar thought to that. There could be one ‘lead’ wolf who is experienced and potentially tells/leads the other inexperienced wolves as to who the really good players of this game are...but I don’t know

Last edited:
I'd describe myself as experienced Mia, not new. :r Though I haven't played for some time.

I'm going to go back over posts before I post who I'm suspicious of. Will try to be back on in a couple of hours. (Have to do some lesson prep and marking).

*Steven

I have a bit of teaching to do so I can't post yet but will do so once I am done with that. I do have, perhaps farfetched, a couple of theories so bear with me.

Sorry! He*.

I apologise for not posting much today, had a pretty big day, only just settled down now & I'm off to work in 2 hours lol.

I'm not really sure who to suspect anymore still, there's very few leads. My best idea would probably be to just let a tie happen & an RNG lynch happen & hope we hit a wolf?

I think we are all in agreement that there is at least one experienced wolf that needs to be tracked down, sorry but I don't believe newish is really a defense (just my opinion lol) if you have played then you have experience have some first hand experience to how this game works.

To be honest it looks more like a misdirection than a defense. We need to go ahead and put who we suspect to give them a chance to defend themselves before the vote because RNG still does not benefit us at this point (there's about an 18% chance it will get a wolf) and we risk losing one of our good players like the doctor. RNG would benefit us alot more tomorrow.

I know I have been suspected as being a wolf or fool and saying I'm not either doesn't really help my defense, the only argument I can make is that again this is my first time playing but I do have a strategy that carries the risk of being suspected so I am not surprised to be though I do hope by posting my own suspect lists, dying would give you all a better lead as to who might actually be a wolf. If that makes sense...

*Steven

I have a bit of teaching to do so I can't post yet but will do so once I am done with that. I do have, perhaps farfetched, a couple of theories so bear with me.
Sorry I suspect Stan/Steven as my current number 1 lol I know your busy with school but I still believe it could be a good cover too lol

@Luxen Silverback II i agree about Stan/Steven, I posted about suspecting him a while ago so I’m going to stick with that and hope it works and we finally take out a wolf. :)
So I guess here’s the official thing: I vote to lynch Stanislaw Kurek (Steven).

Also I know this isn’t part of the game since it’s technically played OOC but... his bio thing literally says werewolf. ;)

Well a vote is out, just to kinda justify my reasoning a bit more RNG does not benefit us enough now to use it, 80% risk of losing a villager that is possibly important and likely would not narrow down the experience wolf which is who we agree needs to be targeted.

Likely the experience wolf is someone not actually contributing to the conversation whether that is on purpose/physically unable too/or both. By lynching someone that fits that catagory we are at least narrowing who that wolf or one of them is since there is a chance that's it's more than one. Either way we need to hunt them down and be specific in that hunt so my vote will be Stan/Steven

I do feel like we keep going around in circles with the same information but there's not really much to guide us on at the moment. I'll check back in later before I go to bed before casting any votes

Also I know this isn’t part of the game since it’s technically played OOC but... his bio thing literally says werewolf. ;)

Haha that's brilliant if he is the wolf!! Personally... I don't know! I have this weird hunch though that one wolf could be Cyndi but it's not based off anything particularly reliable, just a hunch. I'm going to hold off voting until more people have had a chance to say their bit.

Any thoughts @James Cade I noticed you are experienced and haven't posted much in the discussion... Not trying to sound mean or aggressive but a good interrogation tactic is to get potential suspects to talk as it will either increase the likehood that they are proven guilty or innocent hence why wolves like to not post. More of a chance not to accidentally slip up

Last edited:
I just want to point out that i made the table while eating breakfast and getting ready for work. the people i know have played before I marked as experienced. the people i know are new to the board I out as new. there were some people who may have been around a while but never played. or who may have played a while ago but have been away for a bit. that I guessed but i can change it on the list if you want me to.

Any thoughts @James Cade I noticed you are experienced and haven't posted much in the discussion... Not trying to sound mean or aggressive but a good interrogation tactic is to get potential suspects to talk as it will either increase the likehood that they are proven guilty or innocent hence why wolves like to not post. More of a chance not to accidentally slip up

I have a hunch as to who James kade is and it isn't a wolf. I am not claiming to be the other seer because i am not (even if selene is in training IC). but like I said yesterday I have hunches about people in werewolf. and over my time playing, I have learned to trust them.
at the moment my biggest suspicions for wolves are the two admins playing.

I just want to point out that i made the table while eating breakfast and getting ready for work. the people i know have played before I marked as experienced. the people i know are new to the board I out as new. there were some people who may have been around a while but never played. or who may have played a while ago but have been away for a bit. that I guessed but i can change it on the list if you want me to.

I have a hunch as to who James kade is and it isn't a wolf. I am not claiming to be the other seer because i am not (even if selene is in training IC). but like I said yesterday I have hunches about people in werewolf. and over my time playing, I have learned to trust them.
at the moment my biggest suspicions for wolves are the two admins playing.

I think we are like minded on several things, regardless if I am marked as experience or not I believe at this point I will likely die sooner than later in the game due to me being active. My goal is for the village to survive which means playing in a way to ensure that if I die or any villager, then those that remain are not let without more resources. Jesse's death showed us there is an experienced wolf and Rowan's death showed they are either hunting down vocal/experience/or those that are on to them (token post) it could be a combination of all three.

Hence why we all should post more if possible and list multiple suspects as the village will likely continue to lose its vocal players and we need to give the rest the best chance of hunting down the wolves in particular the most dangerous ones. I suspect more than those I have listed and have listed some that I don't believe are wolves to gauge reactions and test theories. Not posting should automatically be considered a wolf move since one you should be active somewhat since you signed up and second it reveals more.

Specifically it's more beneficial to post suspects and why, yes it will lead to a witchhunt and people will have to defend themselves but that's the game. My main suspect hasn't changed for the moment because even if Steven is innocent, it can help me find the real wolves. The admins are also high as suspect but I actually have two more I rank higher (in case I die look at Jace Blade/Zach he is by far the most suspect) that I will speak about tomorrow. For now I won't even say their names because I don't want to tip em off.

Last edited:
Ooooh the admins! I hadn’t thought about them! They do seem to be the kind who kinda sit back and watch rather than actively participate... :shifty: and I completely agree with @Luxen Silverback II the more people active the better as it’ll not only make it more interesting but it’ll also mean the wolves have a harder chance of picking which of the active people to kill off, and honestly I’m all for confusing them or making it harder for them haha;)
Just for clarification though, my vote remains Steven/Stan. :)

My number 1 suspect right now is Stan/Stephen he has played before and made token posts.
Other three I suspect is
Selene/Mia
Stefan/Emzies
Cyndi
which game was it that Steven has played? I can't seem to find him in any?

as for your two suspects. am i right in guessing one of them is me?

I thought putting it in a table may make the list of names clearer for people.
IC nameOOC nameExperienceRole (if killed)
Zennon BarosTeigsyesVillager
Jace BladeZachYes
Luxen Silverback IIBrianno
Penny Willsno
Selene Le FeyMiayes
Zara WoodlockMargayes
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiyes
Lysander SummersJesseyesVillager
Professor Monty PendletonClareyes
Evangelia SeongAdiano
Poppy PerkinsKadino
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneyes