Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

which game was it that Steven has played? I can't seem to find him in any?

as for your two suspects. am i right in guessing one of them is me?

I thought putting it in a table may make the list of names clearer for people.
IC nameOOC nameExperienceRole (if killed)
Zennon BarosTeigsyesVillager
Jace BladeZachYes
Luxen Silverback IIBrianno
Penny Willsno
Selene Le FeyMiayes
Zara WoodlockMargayes
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiyes
Lysander SummersJesseyesVillager
Professor Monty PendletonClareyes
Evangelia SeongAdiano
Poppy PerkinsKadino
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneyes
Ainsley LynchRowanyesSeer/fool
Amy Jewelannabelleyes
Daisy ParkerDonnayes
James CadeDanyes
Stanislaw KurekStephenno
Stefan Archeremziesyes
Amy RosemaryClarayes (its been a while)
Sara MoonMaiayes
Kard ThomasDannyno
Skylar AndersonSamanthano
Saira LykimsSohono
Harper Alstonanano
Sarah Keithmelyes (it's been a while)
Not sure but by his own words he played in 2017, I will say at the moment you are not one of the two I suspect the most (I did list you earlier as a suspect lol) the two I am referring to I haven't even mentioned as a suspect yet because I want to see if they tip me off more before I do. At the same time if they don't post then I will consider them more suspect than before. Might not sound very fair due to timezones but it's what I have to go on and I will use every possible tool at the moment to help the village.

Also they have and will have time to defend themselves before I suggest lynching them so I don't really consider the timezone thing to be a big disadvantage.

For the benefit of your form, my OOC name is Verity :)

It's getting too late for my brain and I've ummed and ahhed all day but I don't have any more ideas or info. I think I'll refrain from voting tonight because it doesn't make sense to me and I don't want to lose someone just for the sake of voting.

I'm kind of curious as to why everyone is fixating on the token post thing when Rowan also mentioned his second day strategy included identifying those who voted late once a target had been established. At this point, all of the previously identified "token posters" (who are also experienced players) are active again, except for Emzies.

I'm a bit more suspicious of the people who voted for Zennon and Evangelia late in the game. I throw in the Evangelia-voters since Adia's new, and Jesse's killing seemed to hint that at least one of the wolves is experienced, so why go for the new player?

First things first..... what is a token post? =))

I've read through like the start of Day 2 up to this point and it's somewhere there that I realize that I am lost =)) . And well, everyone is fixated on that so might as well ask what it is...

Second, RIP Rowan though I do hope that he was the fool instead of the real seer.

Third, I am now fairly sure that taking out Rowan was a move by an experienced player. It has been discussed already but Jesse and Rowan have scary abilities of theorizing in Werewolf games and that makes them big targets for werewolf. But the number of experienced players as wolves can range from 1-4.

Next, I admit that going for Evangelia Seong was a risky move, but I had already explained my reasoning for that yesterday. I wasn't really particular on voting for Evangelia Seong, I just wasn't intent on voting for Zennon. If Poppy had one vote rather than Evangelia yesterday, I would have been voting for her instead. With that said, I am about curious about those that did not vote for Zennon. The Zennon bandwagon was huge so not voting in line with that would have surely caught attention. However, I would also have to admit that I am suspicious of those that just jumped on the bandwagon. Granted it was only the first day, there were already loads of discussion going on.. I'll probably have more to say but I'll see what else goes on before bedtime.

Token posts are people that posted but not much and didn't really contribute, people who don't post are more likely to be a target at the start because wolves don't want to slip up and reveal themselves accidentally. Look at Zennon, the big reason he was voted for was due to high experience and no posts.

I agree that we keep going in circles with the same information and gonna be honest that it's all a bit...obvious? More than half of the people who signed up were experienced players (and we don't know that the rest haven't played or haven't looked back at games in the week sign ups were up) so of course there's likely an experienced player in the bunch of wolves, especially when there are four of them. But I don't think that discounts that some of the wolves could also be new because roles are randomly determined. It gives us some information but not so much to spend two whole days focusing on unless we're gleaning any new information from that, which I haven't seen.

I do agree token posts are sometimes useful day 1 but only if you're also paying attention to whether people logged in or not. And know their habits. I have no clue what role James Cade has but he's usually a quieter player so doesn't really raise any suspicion for me, yet.

And anyone who thinks I just sit back and watch during werewolf xD
I'm not that good at it but definitely not typically a quieter player.

Right now, my vote is for Skylar Anderson. New player yes though we have no clue about their werewolf game experience. And she's already asked a few questions that seem like new person trying to figure the game out but also raise my suspicions xD

so how are votes standing at the moment i am seeing it as two for stan/steven and one for Skylar Anderson?

edit: Cyndi voted before i posted.

Okay, I am gonna do a little explanation of my analysis by day now that I have a chance to sit down and look through, because I'm waiting to see if an email will come or not from someone in Real Life and I need distraction. This may not be helpful, but it helps me to see it written out simply.

Day One:

Things I found interesting:
  • Lysander Summers was killed by the wolves. Claire, Cyndi, Daphne, comment on how good a player Jesse is/that he often dies first.
  • Brian says RNG could lead to him dying. Along with "To you it might be random" comment, suggests he has an important role.
  • Daphne says she will wait to see how the conversation goes.
  • I promise to make a list of roles (Which I did not do, shame on me.)
  • Brian suggests finding out who the drunk is: Questionable, Daphne and Donna go against this: makes me trust them
  • Cyndi suggests voting for someone inactive.
  • Mia suggests wolves are experienced. Rowan agrees.
Spoke first day: Claire, Cyndi, Brian, Daphne, Clara, Maia, Donna, Steven, Samantha, Annabelle, Dan, Marga, Zach, Soho, Mia, Rowan, Verity, Emzies, Mel, Ana, Aida
Voted first day: Rowan (Zennon Baros) Brian (Zennon Baros) Mel (Zennon Baros-changed to Evangelia Seong,) Verity (Zennon Baros) Soho (Zennon Baros), Annabelle (Zennon Baros), Samantha (Zennon Baros), Donna (Zennon Baros), Claire (Sara Moon), Cyndi (Evangelia Seong), Ana (Jace Blade), Marga (Evangelia Seong), Mia (Stefan Archer), Steven (Luxen Silverback II), Aida (Stefan Archer), Maia (Zennon Baros) Zach (Zennon Baros)

Spoke but didn't vote:
Clara. Dan. Emzies.
(I may be wrong here, but I think I've sorted through properly, so please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Day Two:
Things I found interesting:
  • Clara suggests mix off new/old players

Spoke: Clara, Maia, Donna, Cyndi, Kadi, Zach, Daphne, Steven, Claire, Brian, Samantha, Mia, Soho, Danny, Annabelle, Verity, Mel, Zach, Marga, Cyndi

Voted: Samantha, (Stanislaw Kurek), Brian (Stanislaw Kurek), Cyndi (Skylar Anderson,) Obviously incomplete, as we're still in this day phase.

Right, so the one person I'm sure of so far is Mia. She was the first to put forward the experienced player theory, a theory Rowan agreed with. Both are experienced, and good players. I am somewhat suspicious of those who broke the vote on the first day. By the time they broke the vote, there was no chance of Zennon Baros surviving. The wolves knew Jesse was not one of them, and so breaking the vote would make them look more innocent since they didn't vote to lynch a villager. At the minute, I'm suspicious of Cyndi. Mia, again, is a good player and is suspicious of the admins. I am not overly suspicious of Emzies, though the lack of a vote on day one when she had posted is of note. I will say, the admins are so busy so them not posting constantly is 100% understandable. The fact that Cyndi was one of the first to comment on Jesse's death also makes me suspicious, because what better way to hide that you decided to kill Jesse than to say it's a shame? She also went against what has been suggested about going for active/experienced players. Not voting just yet, but that is where my head is at.

Edit: I'm also very suspicious of Brian. His wanting to find the drunk made no sense to me, and while he is driving the conversation, he has spoken about who he's suspicious of, but has twice simply voted second after someone else has voted.

Last edited:
Actually, there's no point in withholding my vote. I vote to lynch Professor Cyndi Kingsley (You are the best though Cyndi. :wub:)

I sincerely apologise for the delay in responding. (Got carried away with marking and providing feedback). As itā€™s quite late, I did not get the chance to go through the day one posts as I wished, but I do need to go to bed as Iā€™m getting up for work in a couple of hours. Due to this - I donā€™t want to go to bed without voting first. Therefore, I agree with Maia and would like to vote for Professor Cyndi Kingsley. (Sorry Cyndi! Love you still!)

Some of you do raise quite a few good points. Tomorrow and the day after Iā€™m going to go back through previous posts and try to formulate some ideas.

(I sincerely apologise for any spelling mistakes - typing on my phone.)

I am now doubting if roles are picked at complete random or if thereā€™s actually a strategy behind that, by the person who organised the game.

And Maia thatā€™s actually quite helpful for me personally. To be fair, any one of us can be a suspect in this game, itā€™s got a ā€˜trust no oneā€™ vibe and needs lots of analysing (something Iā€™ve never particularly been good at considering Iā€™ve never been good at expressing myself so Iā€™ll do my best). If I donā€™t speak much - thatā€™s why. xD

I can definitely see why Cyndiā€™s comment would be suspicious, also if people have stated their experience unless theyā€™re actually a wolf, which we canā€™t know for sure yet, I donā€™t really see a reason for them lying about it, if they have played this game before surely theyā€™d use their experience to help the village if theyā€™re villagers instead of pretending to be inexperienced because that wouldnā€™t make sense to me, as it wouldnā€™t help to move the game forward.

Having said this, since Iā€™d actually like to vote for a change before the night phase, I vote to lynch Professor Cyndi Kingsley. (Note Iā€™m not just jumping on the bandwagon as I donā€™t see much point since it doesnā€™t help much unless youā€™re a wolf and are trying not to be identified :p )

Edit: just wanting to mention I have another suspect but donā€™t want to mention who right now. Also Iā€˜ll be back later

Reading what the two people above has said so far, I think it makes sense to vote for Professor Cyndi Kingsley. I had a bit of a suspicion of her before but to me there was nothing much that could have made me vote for her. I mostly agree with Maia and I was writing this before Clara posted so Iā€™m not sure if this counts as a token vote? (Im still not a 100% sure what that is either but im assuming itā€™s the same as a string vote. On another note, Iā€˜m still going to hang in the back a bit to get a hang of this game and when I notice something or have something to say I will make sure to give it. :)

Finding the drunk was a mixture of noob and trying to get the hunt started so I could start analyzing posts, again I don't believe I will survive much longer in the game whether that is by wolf or lynching due to how vocal I have been. I'm honestly more concerned with those that suggest RNG or not voting at all more than anything else at the moment. RNG is all about numbers and that benefits the wolves alot more than us since again we still make up 80% of those likely to die and among those are still important roles. I still believe our best option until that number goes down is to list our suspects and have said suspects defend themselves. Even if they die, it allow the remaining players a better chance at hunting down the experience wolf.

This might make me sound more suspicious but I will say it because I think it's important, the only thing my death will likely accomplish is one less vocal player but what I want my death to accomplish is a better hunt for the wolves much like Jesse and Rowan's death did hence why I'm listing suspects which I believe is still our best option, just agreeing with votes isn't enough, we need to use logic and reasoning to narrow our field of search since again villagers still make up the vast majority and will likely continue to do so for a bit longer. If anyone dies than what they leave behind before said death can be important to the survivors.

Admins are suspect (Though are GM's should be suspect as well), People that jumped on the bandwagon last minute or voted against are suspect, those that have not posted at all are suspect, and those that chose not to vote or wanted RNG should be considered suspect. Even when that is just for experienced players that is still a lot of people to sort through so we should consider given out specific names and reasons even if it's only slight because it's something to build on and that's what we need right now.

I'm not a wolf, guys. I'm also not against voting for experienced players, more against just voting for someone ONLY because they're experienced since that applies to far more people than there are wolves.

Also token post- posting on day 1 just so you're not targeted for not posting on day 1 :p

I'm not a wolf, guys. I'm also not against voting for experienced players, more against just voting for someone ONLY because they're experienced since that applies to far more people than there are wolves.

Also token post- posting on day 1 just so you're not targeted for not posting on day 1 :p
If you're a wolf I'm going to be mad at you lol

I just want to point out that my suspicion of admins is not because they are admins. but because in emzies case, like i said 'yesterday' it was my gut. and Cyndi's case it was something she said. I can't remember exactly which post it was but I think it was "I'm going to read through all of yesterday. I wonder if perhaps Rowan said something that touched a wolf nerve."
but it was something that sounded innocent but also like covering something up. I am not sure why. but that made me think that she may be a wolf. it sounded like she was covering something up.
I probably should vote. but I am just deciding if i should join the others and vote for cyndi (seeing as i was one of the first to name her a suspect today) or repeat my vote from yesterday for emzies. there is still over an hour before i go to bed so i might let things play out a little more.

I'm sorry Cyndi but I don't trust anyone who says what their role is or isn't (even if it's true, but anyone's a suspect, really) :p so you could be a wolf, we never know :r

I just want to point out that my suspicion of admins is not because they are admins. but because in emzies case, like i said 'yesterday' it was my gut. and Cyndi's case it was something she said. I can't remember exactly which post it was but I think it was "I'm going to read through all of yesterday. I wonder if perhaps Rowan said something that touched a wolf nerve."
but it was something that sounded innocent but also like covering something up. I am not sure why. but that made me think that she may be a wolf. it sounded like she was covering something up.
I probably should vote. but I am just deciding if i should join the others and vote for cyndi (seeing as i was one of the first to name her a suspect today) or repeat my vote from yesterday for emzies. there is still over an hour before i go to bed so i might let things play out a little more.
since we posted at the same time I'm just seeing this haha. I've noticed Emzies post in lessons but not be active in the game, it might just be that she's busy of course and only has time for lessons but again that's suspicious.

I was about to agree with everyone else and vote for Cyndi since to me, it makes sense to go for the known (or as close to known as we can get) quantity. Multiple people have said that an experienced wolf is likely guiding the killings since you would have had to play multiple games of werewolf with the current set of players to know that Jesse and Rowan were good. So voting for someone experienced makes the most sense to me.

But something in one of her recent posts gave me pause. (I'm going to feel really dumb if she turns out to be a wolf).

I won't vote just yet since I want to see how this plays out a bit but will likely use an RNG to choose among experienced players who bandwagoned in the last round of voting.

What did she say that gave you pause? If you donā€™t mind me asking, if thereā€™s something indicating sheā€™s innocent itā€™s be handy to know because it might sway people in a different direction.

@Amber Chou Wilson I'm curious what you think, you were very vocal during day one and even suggested Zennon but have been suspiciously quiet day 2 despite being online quite a few times...

I think Daph is busy OOC with graduation coming soon etc, she posted an absence a few days ago so I'm not sure how active she'll be, but your point Brian is also good to keep in mind

I think Daph is busy OOC with graduation coming soon etc, she posted an absence a few days ago so I'm not sure how active she'll be, but your point Brian is also good to keep in mind
Can't let OOC things exempt people when I'm hunting a wolf lol

I can't figure out if it's safe to say outright since I don't want to tip off the wolves. It's also a fairly small thing, and I don't know if I'm overthinking it. The reason I even mention it is because I'm curious to see whether anyone else is thinking the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back