Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

Marga and pooosssibly Verity?

I'm reading back and Maia mentioned not being suspicious of Emzies, but then later she was suspicious of Emzies

I'm just looking for voting patterns, I'm on page 10 xD

Well if you're making a list, make sure to add I'm not suspicious of Emzies too? xD

I'm finding it oddly suspicious that Marga is trying to defend Maia.

I might regret it but then again I might not. =)) Maia Imma be mad if you're a wolf like legit. =))

I'm back for a sec.

Can we talk about how Verity mistakenly said she was changing her vote from Mel? Because that is deeply suspicious to me. It reads like Verity and Clara (and possibly Maia) were coordinating who would accuse who, and Verity slipped up.

I'm going to change my vote from Evangelia Seong to Sara Moon.

I'm back for a sec.

Can we talk about how Verity mistakenly said she was changing her vote from Mel? Because that is deeply suspicious to me. It reads like Verity and Clara (and possibly Maia) were coordinating who would accuse who, and Verity slipped up.

I had a similar thought!! Like, not even remembering who you voted for makes it sound a lot like you didn't really care who you were voting for, as long as it was taking the attention off the wolves

Edit: Imma be mad if Maia's NOT a wolf :lol: sorry Maia T-T

I'm back for a sec.

It's certainly weird to forget who you voted for, you have a point about her potentially mixing up plans they had made.

Well, good luck guys. Look at Daphne, it'll be safe to now.

*Looks at Daphne*

What does it mean?

New page, same table
IC nameOOC nameVote day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Vote day 4Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no voteLuxen Silverback 2
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1XVillager (lynched)
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1Evangelia Seong 1
Stefan Archer 4
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1XVillager (eaten)
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no voteAmy Rosemary 2Kard Thomas 1
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1XXVillager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 5
Sara Moon 4
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no voteno vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno voteno voteSara Moon 3
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no voteAmy Rosemary 1Sara Moon 1
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XXXSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no voteno vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Luxen Silverback 4Sara Moon 2
Stefan ArcherEmziesno voteno voteno vote
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3no voteSarah Keith 1
Stefan Archer 3
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1Luxen Silverback 6Stefan Archer 1
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno voteno voteZara Woodlock 1
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1XXVillager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2Stefan Archer 2
Harper AlstonAnaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1Amy Rosemary 3Evangelia Seong 2
Sara Moon 6
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2no voteSara Moon 5

1*Person to instigate vote
2,3,4 ect* people joining the bandwagon in order
X* No vote but doesn't matter anymore / didn't matter then

-
Updated to here

EDIT:

Stefan Archer 4
Kard Thomas 1
Sara Moon 6
Zara Woodlock 1
Evangelia Seong

I think this is right

I've been specifically avoiding looking at Daphne, because there was a risk in me doing so, which will become obvious. I'm not saying I 100% think she's a wolf, but the possibility of her being a wolf stopped me from looking at her until later.

However if I'm gone it's safer for people to look at Daphne, something I've avoided doing because it could backfire.
You've said this before but I don't get why you say this? What does you having gone have to do with it being safer to look at me as suspicious?

EDIT:
I've been specifically avoiding looking at Daphne, because there was a risk in me doing so, which will become obvious. I'm not saying I 100% think she's a wolf, but the possibility of her being a wolf stopped me from looking at her until later.

This doesn't really clear things up, but I think you're being vague on purpose.

Are you a wolf, Daphne? :glare:

Well there's no point in trying to hint then. I'm the apprentice, I picked you. I didn't want to look at you, because if you're a wolf, you being lynched just creates another wolf.

Heck Maia, if you're outing yourself as the doctor, which you seem to be, please can you tell us who you've looked at already and is therefore innocent??

I know you'd still have to die for us to all be 100% sure you were telling the truth, but now that you've implied you're the doctor you'd die tonight anyway even if we changed our votes I think T-T

Which is why I'm fully outing you, sorry if this ends up lookin sus but Maia could REALLY help us if she says who she's protected already

Oh no, I am not the doctor, the only person I'm tied to is Daphne

Being an apprentice still makes Maia a valuable player which makes me even more less inclined to vote for her.

I mean I donā€™t know how valuable I am, I could be useful, I could be a threat.Edit:
Thatā€™s why I said me dying wouldnā€™t be super inconvenient for the village, I was hoping someone would pick it up

Could just be Maia desperately trying to have us all change our votes, of course.

Idk... this game is messing with my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back