Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I'm gonna change my vote in a second, not sure to who yet, but if Maia is lying the real apprentice could just claim the role tomorrow and then we'd know for sure she was a wolf so there's no point lynching her I don't think?

I mean I donā€™t know how valuable I am, I could be useful, I could be a threat.
You could be but on the assumption that you're honest that its Daphne you're tied to, I'd only be worried if Daphne turns out to be the wolf but right now, you're at least a special role that can be proven more easily than villager.

I was thinking you were claiming doctor too and that your 'looking' was referring to visits. If you're telling the truth I'm sorry for suspecting you. I know I have argued in the past that claiming is essentially meaningless as everyone would claim villager, but that is what I am.

Could just be Maia desperately trying to have us all change our votes, of course.

Idk... this game is messing with my head.
Frankly you trying to stay on Maia is alerting me so bad right now

Aaahh what do we dooo xD

Edit: this makes the whole Clara/Maia alliance thing meaningless

Frankly you trying to stay on Maia is alerting me so bad right now

Hold on, I'm not trying to stay on Maia at all. I'm just saying it might be a ploy

I'm going to take a leap of faith here and change vote from Maia to Clara at the last minute. I can't see claiming apprentice as a wolf being that useful as Claire pointed out the real apprentice could easily counter the claim.

@Sara Moon Honestly it wouldn't be really invaluable as special roles are a little harder to claim than the villager role, so as long as no one else is claiming Apprentice I'd be pretty inclined to believe you

I'm only changing to Clara because she was my second suspect and I don't have time to form a whole new theory as I'm already posting sneakily on my phone. Just changing it for the sake of changing right now.

Iā€™ve also maybe put a target directly on Daphneā€™s back for the wolves because then theyā€™d know my role if she dies so would recommend protecting Daphne if there is an active doctor

Agreed Daph but I'm going to change my vote from Maia to Emzies just because the alliance thing doesn't really mean anything any more and therefore I have no solid reason to suspect Clara (it was entirely based on that)

What Claire's saying about waiting until tomorrow to lynch Maia in case the real apprentice steps forward makes sense to me.

I'm changing my vote from Sara Moon to Penny Wills just because the vote slip-up is so weird to me.

Iā€™ve also maybe put a target directly on Daphneā€™s back for the wolves because then theyā€™d know my role if she dies so would recommend protecting Daphne if there is an active doctor
It would also really help if the seer/fool could check on Daphne and alert us of her role I think

Are we at enough votes for Emzies to lynch her instead now I can't tell

Sara Moon III
Zara Woodlock I
Stefan Archer IIIII
Kard Thomas I
Amy Rosemary I
Penny Wills I

Really? I'm I the only one who is suspicious of all of this?

At some point, not right now, but at some point, IF the majority of town agrees, it miiiight be beneficial for the doctor to out themselves and tell us who they've protected

Like, if they've protected 5 people, there's 12 players left, and 4 are wolves, we'd stand a good chance with that information

As soon as they die without giving us this info, we're screwed D:

But if they out themselves too soon the wolves will obviously just kill them x_x
I dunno, I may get piled on for suggesting this but that information would be so, so helpful to us, if they've already protected, say, 4 people and can confirm they are not wolves. The longer the game goes on, the more valuable their information becomes, but the more likely they are to die without being able to share it

Claiming roles is a huge risk, Maia could just as easily be eaten by wolves tonight or lynched tomorrow if someone else steps up to claim the role so I don't find any point in being suspicious of Maia's claim today. It'll just be a waste of vote and village resources to vote on Maia today

If I were lying, there is one player who can check it (the doctor) and one who may be able to tell (seer/fool)

Woah okay. I just had dinner and came back on to all of this. =)) still on my phone so I probably wonā€™t post much (thereā€™s only like 10 mins welp)

Assuming Maia is telling the truth, then I donā€™t see how Iā€™m tied to her in any way. if Emzies is innocent I do apologise for that because I simply voted for her based on what Mia had said before, and she said something along the lines of learning to trust her gut feelings The more she plays werewolf.
I also just skimmed through these posts really quickly so i canā€™t give a response with more substance.

Like I said, I ainā€™t good at this game

I really hope pheeb posts before my phone dies rip

Claiming roles is a huge risk, Maia could just as easily be eaten by wolves tonight or lynched tomorrow if someone else steps up to claim the role so I don't find any point in being suspicious of Maia's claim today. It'll just be a waste of vote and village resources to vote on Maia today

I'd be comfortable claiming a role too with half of the players inactive at the moment

The village had been ready to lynch yet another,
But at the last second their minds were a stutter.
Saving one person from a deadly fate,
They pushed up poor Stefan to take the bait.

Silence was spread for the town folk awaited,
To see what was to come of the chats they'd created.
With one swift motion, another villager died,
And back to their beds the town folk cried.

IT IS NIGHT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back