Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

A quiet morning came to the town,
When sure enough another was down.
Word spread far and wide, that a villager died,
And a dark cloud descended over the cries.

Harper was dreaming, tucked up in bed,
When the wolves came a'knockin' and bit off her head.
All that was left was a little pair of shoes,
As the wolves gave away, nothing in their clues.

IT IS DAY

i'm sorry what

Another villager, and I don't know who to suspect anymore :(

What Claire's saying about waiting until tomorrow to lynch Maia in case the real apprentice steps forward makes sense to me.

I'm changing my vote from Sara Moon to Penny Wills just because the vote slip-up is so weird to me.
Iā€™m suspicious of Verity now, though I wasnā€™t yesterday.

The vote slip up is still weird, but mostly if you connect it to you (Clara) as the vote she said she changed from was actually your vote if I remember correctly. You were the one who voted for Mel.

It's very late so Imma have to post my thoughts in the morning. But right now, my suspicion of Clara still hasn't gone but I'm going to be reading back on the previous day when I wake up. I'm also now wary of the inactive players we have.

The vote slip up is still weird, but mostly if you connect it to you (Clara) as the vote she said she changed from was actually your vote if I remember correctly. You were the one who voted for Mel.
Ye I really did not understand that. It confused me a heck of a lot

Iā€™m honestly starting to wonder if theyā€™ve gone with hiding as a unit and perhaps only one posting, or if theyā€™re having one or two wolves post in a kind of rota? Iā€™m going for a post dinner walk with the fam but will be back with thoughts later

Oops sorry I said the wrong name, I actually had my partner's kids to stay the night and was quickly posting on my phone from the bathroom and didn't double check OOC names. Honest mistake!

Kinda struggling with this game now, the wolves are eating everyone and I dunno what leads to follow! :(

Definitely did not expect this.

At this point I might vote for people based on intuition xD Iā€™m lost as to who could possibly be a wolf, using my logic. But I might be back later with thoughts if I come up with any

Expect Ana to be the one who would get eaten by the werewolves lol.

Okay guys I'm gonna put this forward as a serious proposal today. Assuming I've not missed something, these are the remaining players:

Jace Blade
Penny Wills
Zara Woodlock
Monty Pendleton
Evangelia Seong
Poppy Perkins
Amber Chou Wilson
Amy Jewel
Daisy Parker
James Cade (probs drunk)
Stanislaw Kurek
Amy Rosemary
Sara Moon (apprentice)
Kard Thomas
Saira Lykims
Sarah Keith

Given that 4 are wolves, Maia is probably the apprentice, and Dan is probably the drunk, there are 4 wolves and 10 innocents whose roles we don't know left. One of those is the (possible) seer, and the other is the doctor. Two more people will die before tomorrow (we lynch one, and the wolves kill one). That gives the wolves a 1 in 4 chance of killing our doctor or seer at the end of this round. Not to mention the added risk of the doctor protecting a wolf.

If we wait right until the end to reveal roles, then even if the doctor/seer lasts that long, the wolves can just claim it and there'll be so few players left that they will still win if we trust the wrong person.

If we claim roles now, the wolves will be forced to claim villager because it's too risky to claim the same special role as someone else. So, we'll be able to narrow the wolves down to people who claim villager (or people who are both claiming a special role).

Not only that, but the doctor revealing who they have protected so far, assuming they protected someone different every night, will give us like 4 or 5 people we know we can trust. The seer should probably know by now if they're the real seer or not, assuming they've also been checking someone every night and has checked somebody who later died, or checked Dan/Maia.

If they're the real seer, revealing their role will potentially give us several more people we know we can trust

We can narrow it down reaaaal far like this. I know the doctor and the seer will immediately become targets, but at least if they both reveal at the same time we get one extra night out of one of them, since the wolves can't kill them both in one night.

If they die with the knowledge they have, it will be useless and the wolves are gonna win x_x

Of cooouurse this relies on everybody posting their role... I can only suggest @ing everyone and hoping for the best, cus at least there's like 20 hours til the end of the day, should give everyone enough time

Idk man. What does everyone else think? I got piled on in a previous game for suggesting this but I feel like it's the only chance we have @-@ we are literally no closer to finding the wolves than we were on day 1 xD

You make a lot of sense, though it is risky. I already claimed my role after Maia claimed apprentice, I am a villager.

Aye
I'd like a couple people to agree because if we all start claiming villager before the seer and the doctor agree to this and then they never end up posting, we'd have just narrowed down for the wolves who they should kill

I actually agree with you Claire. But I just want to make sure (because I read your post as Iā€™m playing cards with my sister), you want the villagers to come forward as well as the doctor/seer? And then we should be able to trust those who said theyā€™re villagers based on who the doctor and seer have checked?

Assuming the seer is still in the game, that is

Aye
I'd like a couple people to agree because if we all start claiming villager before the seer and the doctor agree to this and then they never end up posting, we'd have just narrowed down for the wolves who they should kill
Iā€™ve also just seen this, was typing as you posted. We wait until theyā€™ve come forward then. Iā€™m on board with that.

edit: well, we still have the doctor. And we definitely still have the seer because they would have shown up as seer and not a villager when they die, no? Seer or fool.

If the seer agrees with this, they can likely tell us themselves if they're the seer or the fool assuming they were smart enough to check the drunk.

I actually agree with you Claire. But I just want to make sure (because I read your post as Iā€™m playing cards with my sister), you want the villagers to come forward as well as the doctor/seer? And then we should be able to trust those who said theyā€™re villagers based on who the doctor and seer have checked?
Aye that's right

The seer (assuming they are the real one) may even have found a wolf already but could be witholding the information so they don't out themselves. Or they might have only found villagers, but if they came forward and stated who they had checked, then as long as they've confirmed themselves to be the seer, we would know who we can trust

But even if the seer turns out to be the fool, having the doctor tell us who they've been protecting would give us people to trust with 100% certainty

The only difficulty is if they've been protecting the same person every night, but hopefully not

They can also choose to heal themselves one night during the whole game, so if they haven't used that ability yet they could do so tonight to live one more night

Oh I see your logic. Yeah, I hope the doctor hasnā€™t protected the same person, although I wouldnā€™t blame them because itā€™s safe for them to do so. Still...I hope they havenā€™t xD

I also hope they do decide to come forward. Idonā€™t know what else to say until they do (if they do)

Okay, so with Claire's table and people that have come forward: I agree that people coming forward maskes sense. It worries me, but grand scheme, village will likely win if we whittle it down. There is a danger that the wolves will try to claim a special role, especially if the doctor/seer are inactive. That would likely become clear very quickly however, so we're likely gonna have 12 people coming forward as villagers. I think we should decide on how many people we need to agree before anyone outs themselves further. So if we have sixteen players, will we say eight? Or since there are ten un-roled innocents, will we say ten? The vote after that will determine how we go on, because likely some wolves will hide themselves in the "innocents" group, but I think it'll be easier to find out that someone is lying when we have an idea what exactly their lie is, if that makes sense.

EDIT: I want to avoid somebody outing themselves as an important role without others outing themselves as villagers, because then the wolves will have clarity, while we still won't, and deciding on a number I think will make people less likely to jump in and say "I'm ___" without others joining them.

EDIT: Realistically I think if we have eight people agree it should be enough to start working from

EDIT: I know, a lot of edits, I guess I've just been super long winded about saying I agree with Claire.

EDIT: Realistically I think if we have eight people agree it should be enough to start working from

so far you, me, Daph, Claire (and maybe Steven but he would have to confirm) from what Iā€™ve read all agree with what Claireā€™s said. That makes four of us already. Weā€™ve been active so far but maybe we can try to get more people who havenā€™t yet posted during this day cycle (Iā€™m noticing weā€™re missing quite a few people who are still alive). I donā€™t know if @ing them is a good idea though, they might not reply still. But we can try.

edit: I have also just realised a few people might be asleep

edit 2: Iā€™m not sure how far-fetched this is, but if we do @ people and they donā€™t reply but still lurk the thread, that could potentially give us a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back