Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I might be wrong but I don't think Maia is a wolf, therefore I am changing my vote to Stefan Archer to break the tie!

Hello it's me I'm alive!

So let me just get this straight: Clara voted for Mel this morning when Maia had one vote against her, therefore making a tie.

Then Clara changed her vote to Emzies just now in order to tie the vote against Maia again?

:glare:

If Maia is a wolf, Clara almost defs is too, which is why I'm voting to lynch Sara Moon

I might be wrong but I don't think Maia is a wolf, therefore I am changing my vote to Stefan Archer to break the tie!
Now I'm triply suspicious xD

The first time was only because they were the first two votes to be fair, but it stood out to me because Clara added she was voting for Mel to avoid a tie which is a weird thing to say as the second vote of the day

The first time was only because they were the first two votes to be fair, but it stood out to me because Clara added she was voting for Mel to avoid a tie which is a weird thing to say as the second vote of the day
On top of that, she said something like 'I was going to vote for Maia but something feels off to me so I'm voting for Emzies'. Which just strikes me as super odd. Especially since she didn't mention that she was changing her vote from Mel

Just because there are so many vote today, if you are switching your vote, please can you also tell me who you have switched from so I can remove a vote from their list instead of finding your old posts xD Thanks!

Especially since she didn't mention that she was changing her vote from Mel
Yeah...Iā€™m pretty sure I did? I said I was very tempted to change it to Maia because of other peopleā€™s reasoning but then officially changed it to vote for Emzies

edit because I posted the same time as Pheeb and for the sake of what she just said: I changed my vote from Mel to Emzies, and Daphne did cross out my vote for Mel

edit 2: oh I see how I might have worded it wrong. Would have to check my post but Iā€™m pretty sure I said ā€˜i was going to change my vote to Maiaā€™

Can anybody actually explain why they're voting for me (aside from Claire, I get her reasoning.) Daphne said her bandwagon theory, but I haven't badnwagoned? I started the vote for Cyndi, and explained why I voted for Brian?

EDIT: I know I said I was gonna not get defensive, but I've become too invested

Edit: Iā€™m not 100% certain about my vote because I always end up second guessing myself so it might change, especially to prevent the tied votes
Just went back to find the quote. Very odd to cause a tie against Maia twice after saying you don't want a tie :lol:

Yeah...Iā€™m pretty sure I did? I said I was very tempted to change it to Maia because of other peopleā€™s reasoning but then officially changed it to vote for Emzies
Ah apologies!! I was skimming today because I know I logged in with like an hour before the end of the werewolf day xD

New page, same table
IC nameOOC nameVote day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Vote day 4Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no voteLuxen Silverback 2
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1XVillager (lynched)
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1Evangelia Seong 1
Stefan Archer 4
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1XVillager (eaten)
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no voteAmy Rosemary 2Kard Thomas 1
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1XXVillager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 5
Sara Moon 4
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no voteno vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno voteno voteSara Moon 3
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no voteAmy Rosemary 1Sara Moon 1
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XXXSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no voteno vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Luxen Silverback 4Sara Moon 2
Stefan ArcherEmziesno voteno voteno vote
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3no voteSarah Keith 1
Stefan Archer 3
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1Luxen Silverback 6Stefan Archer 1
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno voteno voteZara Woodlock 1
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1XXVillager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2Stefan Archer 2
Harper AlstonAnaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1Amy Rosemary 3Evangelia Seong 2
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2no vote

1*Person to instigate vote
2,3,4 ect* people joining the bandwagon in order
X* No vote but doesn't matter anymore / didn't matter then

-
Updated to here

If I'm not mistaken:
Stefan Archer 4
Kard Thomas 1
Sara Moon 4
Zara Woodlock 1
Evangelia Seong 1

Sorry my bad, yes changed from Mel. Just from following the conversation since day 1, I'm getting vibes Maia isn't a wolf but Emzies/Stephen has been pretty much inactive so if it's between the two, I'm more suspicious of her. However, doesn't matter now cos Claire evened it out again lol

Can anybody actually explain why they're voting for me (aside from Claire, I get her reasoning.) Daphne said her bandwagon theory, but I haven't badnwagoned? I started the vote for Cyndi, and explained why I voted for Brian?

EDIT: I know I said I was gonna not get defensive, but I've become too invested
You bandwagoned twice, with the exception of the day you voted for Cyndi first and now for Emzies first. Just because you said why you voted for Brian doesn't mean it isn't still a bandwagon vote if you're the sixth person joining it.

Sorry my bad, yes changed from Mel. Just from following the conversation since day 1, I'm getting vibes Maia isn't a wolf but Emzies/Stephen has been pretty much inactive so if it's between the two, I'm more suspicious of her. However, doesn't matter now cos Claire evened it out again lol
From Mel? I thought you voted Evangelia Seong/ Aida... did I mess up my table? xD

Okay so I take on board your comments Maia, I'm not overly suspicious that you've voted for the lynched person each time but I thought it needed to be noted. I'm going to vote to lynch Evangelia Seong/Adia
because I think it could help tell me know if my ideas are worth following up on or not.
šŸ¤”

You know, if we're going with voting because of bandwagoning, I find Soho more suspicious than Maia based on your table.

Edit: Mel as well. (Add to that, Mel is also an experienced player)

Iā€™m getting a headache from all of this ngl :lol:
Just went back to find the quote. Very odd to cause a tie against Maia twice after saying you don't want a tie :lol:
yeah I see where I went wrong, Iā€™ve never been good at expressing myself lol. I wasnā€™t sure as to how an RNG worked or whatever and then Daphne cleared it up for me so itā€™s all good.

Edit (really need to stop editing posts and actually post when Iā€™m ready to post): it also didnā€™t cross my mind at that moment that I made a tie as soon as I voted

You know, if we're going with voting because of bandwagoning, I find Soho more suspicious than Maia based on your table.
Soho has been less active and I feel like there has to be an active wolf steering us in different directions. They are also both new to the site and to the game, so I find the bandwagoning less suspicious with her at the moment.

There is literally no point in voting for somebody else at that point. None as far as I'm concerned. And I won't not vote, because then you're not participating at all.
I've always considered bandwagoning to be simply joining without a reason, so I guess our definitions are simply different there.
However if I'm gone it's safer for people to look at Daphne, something I've avoided doing because it could backfire.

I don't disagree with an active wolf steering us, but it wouldn't have been Maia also by that standards, she had joined in the vote at a later time. And it doesn't make sense to not consider inactive/new players bandwagoning since it could be what they are doing in order to avoid suspicion. As a new player acting as a wolf, I would definitely be joining the bandwagon by just voting instead of trying to put up arguments.

At this point while we should be looking for an active wolf we also shouldn't be forgetting about inactive ones. We're wasting a lot of time and days looking for the active wolves that were ending up killing most of our active players and villagers.

Edit: And we're barely paying attention to the inactive ones, except Emzies.

There is literally no point in voting for somebody else at that point. None as far as I'm concerned. And I won't not vote, because then you're not participating at all.
I've always considered bandwagoning to be simply joining without a reason, so I guess our definitions are simply different there.
However if I'm gone it's safer for people to look at Daphne, something I've avoided doing because it could backfire.
...Yes there is? If you're suspicious of someone else there is always reason to vote for them, so later if they turn out to be a wolf and people see you voted for them as the first or second person you are (largely) off the suspicions list. Voting for Brian as sixth person stops you from being seen as inactive / suspiciously not voting, without actually adding any sort of information to the pile, especially as you voted for him while claiming not to be suspicious of him at that point. It's just a wasted vote then when he's dying anyway.

I don't disagree with an active wolf steering us, but it wouldn't have been Maia also by that standards, she had joined in the vote at a later time. And it doesn't make sense to not consider inactive/new players bandwagoning since it could be what they are doing in order to avoid suspicion. As a new player acting as a wolf, I would definitely be joining the bandwagon by just voting instead of trying to put up arguments.
I never said I don't count her, I have said Soho was suspicious in the past exactly for the same reason. Maia is just a higher priority for me right now because she seems more suspicious simply based on my own thoughts and honestly gut feeling.

At this point while we should be looking for an active wolf we also shouldn't be forgetting about inactive ones. We're wasting a lot of time and days looking for the active wolves that were ending up killing most of our active players and villagers.

Edit: And we're barely paying attention to the inactive ones, except Emzies.
You make a point. I'll make a list of people we can consider largely inactive so we can keep track of them too.

EDIT:
Jace Blade (voted twice but, barely posted)
Evangelia Seong (Only voted first day)
Poppy Perkins (Only voted today)
Amy Jewel (Only voted first day)

Daisy Parker (somewhat active but is in and out a lot, posted an absence now though)
Stefan Archer (still hasn't voted, but activity is consistent with previous games afaik)
Kard Thomas (Only voted today)
Sarah Keith (Voted day 1 and 2 but barely posted since)

Italicized people I think are new to the game, correct me if I'm wrong about any of these.

Okay,

Apologies for the delay in getting back on.. even much longer than I expected. (Considering itā€˜s after 2am here). Due to the late hour, itā€™s going to be a fairly brief response. Plus Iā€™m typing on my phone, so apologies for any mistakes.

The main reason I changed my vote from Teigs on day one is because Iā€™d honestly forgotten that Zennon was Teigs. I know it sounds like a flimsy excuse, but I havenā€™t been on for so long.. However, the reason I didnā€™t want to vote Teigs is weā€™ve been good friends for just over sixteen years now. (Two thirds of our lives). I was actually the one that invited her and Zach to HNZ. Therefore, I definitely did not want her to be my first vote off.. if I had to vote her off later on in the game, fair enough - but I did not want to be responsible for lynching her off on day one. Though if I was a wolf, Iā€™d be extremely excited to vote her off as she knows me that well, sheā€™d be able to tell if I was lying. Not sure how changing my vote from her on day one is suspicious though as she ended up being a villager.

The second ā€œdayā€ I followed on and voted Cyndi, yes. I didnā€™t explain myself properly, but I had a gut feeling, which was clearly wrong.

Work has been quite hectic as I mentioned before, which is why I havenā€™t been on as much, and did not vote the last ā€œdayā€. However, whenever I play werewolf, I keep a close eye on the staff especially. I know it might be stereotyping, but I suppose it comes with their role? With authority and power comes suspicion and judgement? (Donā€™t even know if that makes sense.. Iā€™m super tired, sorry - but I promised to respond!)

At the moment, the three people Iā€™m most suspicious of are Maia, Clara and Emzies. Emzies hasnā€™t been as vocal, so going to rule her out for now. Maia and Clara seem to be working as a team in my opinion though. Therefore, Iā€™m going to vote to lynch Sara Moon (Maia)

This ended up being a much longer post than I planned.. I hope it made sense. Good night everyone.

P.S. Just something extra to add - previously when Zach is inactive in werewolf, itā€™s because he has a role he considers ā€œboringā€ I.e. a villager. Not sure if thatā€™s helpful whatsoever.

Alright updated votes list, sorry for calling you inactive Mel right before you post such a big reply xD

Stefan Archer 4
Kard Thomas 1
Sara Moon 5
Zara Woodlock 1
Evangelia Seong 1

EDIT:
I'm getting the Maia/Clara being a team vibes too, adding Marga to that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back