Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition 🐺

OK so based off the fact that Brian is ignoring all of my posts and choosing not to respond to any of my accusations, I'm going to be voting for Luxen Silverback II. Something is just very fishy here, his info all phase has been up and down and his reasoning for wanting to lynch me is shoddy at best.

I'm off to work, will be back in 4ish hours, but I'm quite confident in this.

I have been thinking about the idea of using the doctor the way Brian has described, and have my doubts about it. It just occurred to me that its also a way to make sure wolves don't go after someone the doctor is healing, giving them free reign of everyone else.

My suspects at the moment are:

- Clara for jumping on the bandwagon, drawing attention to a role we agreed shouldn't be clear to the wolves

- Brian for spreading different clues and leads and making it difficult to follow the conversation*
*This has lessened considerably, but I also think him insisting the doctor doesn't heal him can be a bit suspect

- Claire for encouraging this and adding to the chaos

- Soho and Mel for both jumping on bandwagons that got innocent people killed

- Kadi for remaining really quiet and not voting once, Kard for the same reason but since both are new players I understand it a bit.

I personally don't see why Zach or Steven are so suspected. I admit I had Zach on my list earlier because of the RNG thing, but it was blown up a bit. Steven I don't get guilty vibes from and I don't really know what makes him seem suspicious, but I'd be happy to be enlightened on that front.

The apprentice will have chosen a person as their tutor, and if and when this person dies they assume the role of that person. They don’t know what role it is until they take it, and it can be any role including wolf.

Additionally yes, the doctor can technically heal someone else more than once if they want to. If they heal a wolf they will get eaten. If they heal a target, no one will die.

So - Much - Reading!!! I feel as clueless as I did on day one but thank you for the table to help. I voted for Zennon on the first day but I did wonder if it was a mistake after voting because so many people voted for them, turns out I was right about the later! And Cyndi, well dam I had a hunch that Cyndi was a wolf and I was wrong about that too - sorry Cyndi! Still I think there must be at least one experienced player out there who is a wolf!

Brian - sorry I find your theories and finger pointing so confusing. I don't know if it's a tactic or not, but I'm more swayed in the side of not wolf. I'm not going to vote for you.

I am going to vote now because I am online interviewing this afternoon so I need to focus fully on my job. I'm voting for Daisy Parker/Donna because at least one experienced player out there is likely wolf and I've chosen her to vote for from that list. I also don't want to be a bandwagoner! xD

OK so based off the fact that Brian is ignoring all of my posts and choosing not to respond to any of my accusations, I'm going to be voting for Luxen Silverback II. Something is just very fishy here, his info all phase has been up and down and his reasoning for wanting to lynch me is shoddy at best.

I'm off to work, will be back in 4ish hours, but I'm quite confident in this.
Your wrong about me and while I may not have responded directly I have answered your questions. I have listed my reasoning for accusing you and other people have commented multiple times so I don't feel it's beneficial to keep going around in circles in that, you have not proven anything to me that you are not a wolf period.

I stated I'm not special and even gave a suggestion that if we voted for the doctor to heal me then there's a good chance they would and it would prove I'm not a wolf though as mentioned it does leave doubt since we wouldn't know 100% the doctor did it. Though I would be good with the doctor then moving on to protect someone else if we agreed on that and then being eaten.

Does anyone know how many votes there are for who now?

Two for Kard
Two for me
One for Jace
One for emzies
One for daisy

Jace Blade 1
Kard Thomas 2
Luxen Silverback 2
Stefan Archer 1
Daisy Parker 1

Doesn't it hurt the village to clarify that you don't have a special role? Then the werewolves know not to eat you and can try targeting someone else.

Thanks Brian EDIT: AND PHEEB!

I'm going to add a vote to that for Clara/Amy Rosemary But if there is still a tie near the end of the day I will change my vote to break the tie.

Doesn't it hurt the village to clarify that you don't have a special role? Then the werewolves know not to eat you and can try targeting someone else.
Not really. Because there are enough villagers that statistically that is most likely what you are. And if you want to keep your role hidden for any reason it is the easiest bluff to get away with.

edit. Sorry I keep forgetting I signed up as @Selene Le Fey and my phone is logged in as willow. I am in fact Selene in disguise.

It kind of feels like claiming a non special role is a bit meaningless because its what you would say as a wolf, as a special role and also as a non special role 🤷‍♂️

I vote to lynch Luxen Silverback II

Jace Blade 1
Kard Thomas 2
Luxen Silverback 3
Stefan Archer 1
Daisy Parker 1
Amy Rosemary 1

Just look at that.
Is seemed my morning cup of tea was pollyjuice potion. And I have spent the last few hours looking like @Willow Cullen. For those who don’t know she is me. And I have emptied my teapot Put a note on the bottom of each of her posts to clarify and hope it won’t happen again.
Sorry for any confusion that has caused.

I genuinely have no idea who to vote for still, so I’m going to withhold my vote, not wanting to jump on any bandwagons because at this point it would seem like I’m just going along with other people’s votes as opposed to just my own.

Updating the table for so far:
EDIT: Correct table in a post below

It kind of feels like claiming a non special role is a bit meaningless because its what you would say as a wolf, as a special role and also as a non special role 🤷‍♂️
True except as you will see all the people that have been lynched and claimed non special roles were telling the truth
Updating the table for so far:

IC nameOOC nameVote day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no vote
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1
Penny WillsZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no vote
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1Villager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClareSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno vote
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no vote
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelannabelleZennon Baros 7no vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3
Stanislaw KurekStephenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Stefan Archeremziesno voteno vote
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno vote
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1Villager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2
Harper AlstonanaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1Luxen Silverback 2
Sarah KeithmelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2

1*Person to instigate vote
2,3,4 ect* people joining the bandwagon in order
X* No vote but doesn't matter anymore / didn't matter then

Zennon has 1 extra vote in this table day one because Sarah Keith changed her vote but I kept counting on from that point partly because I am lazy and partly because it seems something we should keep in mind.
Harper didn't vote, it went daisy/Donna for me, jace/Zach and then james/dan

I was just scrolling back because that didn't seem right, I'm figuring out who the third vote was hold on :p

UPDATED RIGHT VERSION OF THE TABLE, APOLOGIES

IC nameOOC nameVote day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no voteLuxen Silverback 2
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no vote
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1Villager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno vote
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no voteAmy Rosemary
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Stefan ArcherEmziesno voteno vote
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno vote
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1Villager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2
Harper AlstonAnaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2

1*Person to instigate vote
2,3,4 ect* people joining the bandwagon in order
X* No vote but doesn't matter anymore / didn't matter then

Zennon has 1 extra vote in this table day one because Sarah Keith changed her vote but I kept counting on from that point partly because I am lazy and partly because it seems something we should keep in mind.

EDIT:
True except as you will see all the people that have been lynched and claimed non special roles were telling the truth
Yes, but there have only been two people lynched so far. And wolf or seer/doctor would ALSO claim nonspecial role if pressed. I don't really get the point of claiming at all and don't put any stock in it.

EDIT 2: Changed names to be all correct and capitalized, if anyone has their name wrong in the table at this point let me know so I can change it.

Last edited:
To be honest it was a post I started but meant to delete (since it's a pointless thing to bring up in the end) and it got caught in my other response so rather than try to delete it, I figured I would just let it go. Sometimes I like to write things out look over it and then delete just to get it out.

Okay so 6 pages of discussion later I can safely say that I am very confused as there had been so many things that happened.

Brian I am sorry but you have completely lost me several pages ago. xD I could not keep track of who you're pointing at at all. Granted it would be an exaggeration to say that you were pointing at everybody but it still got quite confusing as you were pointing at several (and too many) people all at once. Even with that though, I don't think you're the wolf and am still keen to believe that you're an excited player that joins in on the discussion lots which is a totally good thing if only it were less confusing. While I get your intention to confuse the wolves, non-wolf players could easily get as confused, not to mention overwhelmed. xD (I am totally overwhelmed xD )

I really wish we had a TLDR of everything that happened. =))

Anyways, right now my suspicions are on Clara and Emzies. I am naturally wary of Emzies because she hasn't managed to vote (although the same goes with Kadi). Though she claims to be forgetful, I wonder if that's true in this case or is she just using it as an excuse this time? Clara because of the comment regarding a role that really should have been left alone and aside from that not wanting to vote because it would be considered jumping on the bandwagon. I wouldn't have found you that suspicious with the Cyndi bandwagon considering that few people voted yesterday, however saying that you'll be withholding your vote so that you won't be considered jumping on bandwagons - now that I found suspicious. It's like you're trying so hard to not be looked at too closely.

This would be why I'd be voting to lynch Amy Rosemary tonight until I can be convinced otherwise.

I personally don't see why Zach or Steven are so suspected. I admit I had Zach on my list earlier because of the RNG thing, but it was blown up a bit. Steven I don't get guilty vibes from and I don't really know what makes him seem suspicious, but I'd be happy to be enlightened on that front.

Because of this, I think.
I did notice yesterday when Steven had some suspicion on him, it was quickly moved off him and onto Cyndi. He had two votes, and then Maia and Mel, followed by Clara and Soho, quickly came along and voted for Cyndi instead. It may be worth remembering that, if later on any one of them turns out to be a wolf. There could be an alliance between Steven/Maia/Mel/Clara/Soho (obviously not all of them, but two or more potentially)

Maia, Mel, Clara, Soho, Mia and Verity all voted for Cyndi after Maia instigated it though. ((did she not see that Mia and Verity also voted for Cyndi?))
To be honest it was a post I started but meant to delete (since it's a pointless thing to bring up in the end) and it got caught in my other response so rather than try to delete it, I figured I would just let it go. Sometimes I like to write things out look over it and then delete just to get it out.

But maybe don't delete stuff in the future? It makes you look really, really suspicious.

Right now my vote goes to Luxen Silverback/Brian just because I think that we might learn more from his death than anyone else at the moment, unless someone can prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back