TISU

TISU Today I have my exams and I forgot to learn :( So I am kinda clueless what to do now..

TISU by only just realising that I have finished all of my lectures.

Today I screwed up by losing my glasses after having to break into my house because I forgot my keys. :doh:
... and then I managed to trip over my own feet. Literally.

TISU by going to class all ready to learn, and finishing the class. Looking at my phone and realise, I had been in the class before mine and not really in my class at all.

TISU by lifting my cup to get the last drops of cold tea out and spilling it all over myself. I think I forgot how to human.

TISU by eating chocolate and cheese when I felt sick.

TISU by accidentally getting on the wrong subway.

But Glasgow subway does look like this, so really it just meant it took me double the time to get home. Was a little frustrating though. Could've gotten off and got on the other way, but that involved walking.

Stefan Archer said:
but that involved walking.
I feel you! D:
Today, I totally screwed up by sending the wrong file to my teacher. Instead of sending my assignment, I sent my copy of my character list. To say she was a little confused isn't the half of it. :shy:

Dropped my boyfriend at the airport, took his backpack from the train station to the airport since he already had a suitcase to deal with so I thought I'd help him out. Lady at the door to the train station kindly points out that my skirt was caught up in the bag and I was therefore flashing my undies to the world! D:

Very glad someone told me before I actually got in to the airport, but still! D:

tisu (actually yisu) i went for a walk, made a wrong turn then added about 9km to said walk which i had to race. (and I was running on a breakfast of just a tiny banana, glass of mango juice and three squares of chocolate whoops)

TISU by getting too nervous to give my co-workers a gift for System Admin Appreciation Day, and I ended up throwing the cards i was going to give them away.

Tisu by deciding to wear heeled boots despite knowing I was going to be doing a lot of walking. My back is killing me.

TISU by going to uni despite knowing I wasn't actually going to attend class and wasting three hours of everyones time by watching youtube videos in the computer lab.

TISU ... No wait, that was Esme :r

TISU by putting the already removed things back where they were removed from because I thought thats what we were doing -_-

TISU by spending the whole day watching youtube videos and now having to do work in the evening

TISU by spamming the board with games

TISU by letting my phone die and nowusing hubby's phone and data.

TISU by trying to get to work early but not getting to work early at all because I forgot my laptop password and had to wait for IT to get in to reset it :oy:

TISU I was having a meat pie at work fo lunch. and somehow the little tomato sauce packet exploded all over me so I had to spend half the afternoon working and pretending that I didn't have tomato sauce down my shirt/a wet shirt from where I had tried to remove it. Thankfully I was wearing a shirt with a blue pattern on it and not my usual whites which made it a little easier to disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back