TISU

Artemis Tuuri

</FONT></COLOR>
HNZ, we are playing:
TODAY, I SCREWED UP!

tumblr_mavl06Hw0D1ryg240o1_500.gif

The title is self-explanatory. How did you screw up just a little bit today? Or maybe a lot.​
<i>
</i>
Example: 11/03/2013 said:
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Tahoma">Today, I screwed up by dropping my Galaxy S3 into the toilet, and now two of the buttons don't work.
Unfortunately this example is true. My phone is now in a bowl of rice.

Today I screwed up by having to go all the way to college to change 2 words in my exam in order to pass. :lol:

Should've waited until Wednesday....

Today I screwed up because it is my first day of diet and I ate some chocolate :r

Today I screwed up because I started on starting another topic with Chav, and forgot where I saved it at.

Found it. Whoops. xD

Today I Screwed Up (yes, it's 7am and yes, I already screwed up) by not charging my phone so my alarm didn't go off so I woke up 45 minutes later than intended so I couldn't ask dad for money for my go card so now I can't afford to even go to college.

TISU at work when I knelt down underneath the suspended order screen to put some napkins away, then stood up again and clocked myself in the eye :(

TISU when I pretended to flip a table at trivia, oblivious to the fact that the MC was standing right behind me and whacked him in the chest (not very hard I think but still).

I'm glad he likes our team so much. =))

TISU by accidentally sliding down the slide facing the opposite direction and bringing down six of my friends with me...

TISU, by slipping on a grape while in work. In the process almost dropping, 25 newly cleaned and polished glasses.

Guess that should really be a Today I sort of screwed up. *shrugs*

TISU, by spelling my own name wrong on an essay I turned in, and lost points because of it. :(

Isabella Pisces said:
TISU, by spelling my own name wrong on an essay I turned in, and lost points because of it. :(
LOL! Only you, Jessye XD

TISU by accidentally spreading around someone's spit on the floor :S Someone gobbed right there on the ground near a table at work and I slipped a bit on it, so I put my shoe in it to make sure it was just water. Well, it wasn't. So out came the mop bucket.

D: Why would someone do this?

Ohhh! My turn!

TISU: I was supposed to have read and prepared a response to ch. 4 & 5 for my meeting with my supervising professor for independent study. I'd only prepared ch. 4. -_-;

TISU, Because I broke the only lamp in my room. No idea how. But, it is now broken.

TISU by letting someone die on the suicide mission at the end of Mass Effect 2. I worked really hard to make sure everyone lived! :(

Also, by playing Mass Effect 2 instead of studying. =))

TISU, twice ... I asked Camilla to sign her character up for Herbology lessons after she posted, not knowing I could do it myself ... and then I was told it was actually Semester 2, so she needn't have posted in the first place since her Slytherin was in a classroom for Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. I derped SO HARD!

Ack, seriously? Damn, I should've paid more attention. Ahahahahaha. =))

Today I screwed up in my Accounting exam, when I spent 20 minutes crying (I had to excuse myself and run to the bathroom to sob some more) over the fact that I just couldn't work out what the answer was to one question, I did the maths over and over again and I couldn't see the error I was supposed to find.

Turns out the error wasn't even mathematical, it was just the wrong delivery company name that I had to spot.

That's a rubbish trick for them to pull during an accounting exam! Ah well, happens to the best of us.

TISU AGAIN when I had my second years use Aguamenti ... a sixth year spell. -eyeball twitch- I swore at myself.

TISU when I walked into a pole. In the middle of the street.

TISU by not getting any coursework done. YouTube is far too distracting.

TISU, by forgetting which country I live in, and leaving the house this morning without an umbrella, and therefore getting completely soaked in the downpour of rain as I came home from work.

TISU by calling Teigan, Tenilee in Shouty... :r xD :p

TISU when I knocked my glass of water into my mouse tank, wetting everything in sight and scaring the living daylights out of them. Luckily my mice were all cuddled together in the plastic houses. Meanwhile, whilst cleaning up, I burnt my crumpet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back