Aurora Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Sexual Orientation
Personalities
Wand
Wild 10 3/4 Inch Reasonably Supple Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey all.

So I dropped off the face of the world a while ago some of you might have noticed. In this situation I plead the case of 'real life comes first' - and this time it very aggressively came first. I tried to keep afloat here for a while at the beginning, and let that go on for so long that eventually I just crumpled altogether and withdrew completely without so much as a hint of warning to those I had threads with.

I apologise to all of you, and though I'll be starting fresh with threads, if you had anything going on with any of my characters that you were particularly excited about please let me know and we can discuss in what ways to best keep that rolling - I definitely had a few that it was killing me to leave in the lurch for so long.

Once again I'm sorry everyone and I hope you've all been well in the time I was away. Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things with you all again,

Kathy

Welcome back! We missed you :p

Welcome back to the site.

Kathy you missed werewolf and I miss your lengthy posts about who is suspicious :o

KATHY :wub: we missed you so much & I'm so glad you're back :hug:

Yaaaaas! Welcome back Kathy!! :hug:

Welcome back! Hope everything turns out okay :hug:

Kathy :wub:

We already talked, but I'm so glad you're back! I'll try not to flood you with plots :r

Yeah! Welcome back gurll

I'm glad that you are back, I missed you :hug:

Welcome back :hug:

Welcome back!

Welcome back Kathy! ^_^

Hey guys, thanks for your messages :wub:
I also just wanted to update and say that now that I've finished catching up with everything bio-wise, I'm beginning to get ready to move into the next phase - plotting. I'll be sending out a few PMs to people I know I need to catch up with thread-wise (I'm always ready to receive new ideas too, of course :p ), and I'm planning to get back into the reply zone after Christmas. I even already have some lined up - which makes me feel like now I'm properly back xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back