Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
New year, new plots! I've got a few chars who could use a few things so I figured it was time to post one of these! I'm mainly looking for specific stuff for these chars but I'm always open to plot with any of my characters so if you have ideas for anyone else feel free to flick me a PM!

11622.jpg
Kauri Tipene
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Kauri thrives on helping people, and he's gonna be going into his seventh year in a pretty lousy mood. (Things are not going super great in his love life right now...) So anyone who needs any kind of help, he'd absolutely be keen to help them, to take his mind off his problems. Mainly looking for friends, or younger students he could lend a helping hand to. Not looking for enemies or romance.​
11782.jpg
Zoe Tsuji
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year
Zoe had the Unfortunate realisation last year that she only actually has two friends and she's dated both of them now so I'd really like for her to make some other friends. She's a bit of an oddball, thoroughly invested in conspiracy theories, and she believes a lot of things that aren't... true. She can be a bit insensitive to those with non-human blood as she finds them fascinating, so I'd totally be open to her making some enemies as well. Not looking for romance.​
12187.jpg
Acacia Dunn
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Acacia is my only fifth year currently, and all I really want for her is friend plots! Acacia is a fashion-minded sweetheart, who's loyal almost to a fault and would do anything for her friends. She's managed to make quite a few friends and I would love for her to make some more, and spend more time with the friends she has. Not really looking for enemies right now, could maybe talk about romance plots (girls only) for the future but she has something in the works right now.​
12405.jpg
12436.jpg
Emily Madison
Gryffindor
Fourth Year
Emily is a really friendly and at times overbearing girl - she loves getting involved in other people's lives and trying to help them, for better or worse. She can be a bit hotheaded at times, and has a temper I haven't really explored yet. She could do with friends or enemies, and she's got an immediate romance on the cards but I'm down to talk about future stuff! (guys only)​
William Kaimarama
Slytherin
Fourth Year
William is a very insecure and somewhat bitter kid, he tends to take a 'pick on them before they pick on me' approach to life, which doesn't necessarily win him a ton of friends. I would like him to actually make some actual friends someday though, but he's always open for enemies as well, or the possibility of romance, though he's got a crush at the moment. (any gender)​
12558.jpg
12627.jpg
12670.jpg
Nell Wright
Ravenclaw
Third Year
Nell is a very kind girl who's curious to a fault, and she does her best to always try to be part of everything, for better or worse. She could always use more friends, but she's the kind of person it'd be easy to find annoying, so I'm totally open to enemies for her too, as well as possible future romance plots (any gender.)​
Clifton Ward
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Clifton is.... awkward. He tries to be cool and make friends, but he's just not good at it. He's prone to saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, and doesn't really know what he's doing with himself. He could do with some friends, and he'd be an easy target for any bullies around his age. Open to talking about future romance too (girls only, i think?)​
Blake Irons
Slytherin
Third Year
Blake is.... basically in love with himself and his own popularity. He's friendly and fun to be around, as long as he thinks you're cool enough to bother with. If not, he's likely to pick on you. He got his lights punched out at the end of last year, so he's looking to save face and keep his cool guy reputation. Open to friends or enemies, romance is spoken for.​
12711.jpg
Shale Night
Gryffindor
Second Year
Shale is pretty much angry, always, all the time, at everyone, forever. She's had a rough couple of years, losing her parents and being adopted by family she doesn't get along with shortly before arriving at Hogwarts. She could do with an actual friend, but it would have to be someone willing to put up with her prickly exterior long enough to get her to trust them. Enemies always welcome too, of course. If you want someone to fight your character, Shale's your girl.​
13277.jpg
Connor Holland
Hufflepuff
First Year
Connor is just a soft and nice boy. He's very gentle and a total people pleaser, he pretty much does whatever he thinks will make people happy, especially his big brother Eric. He wants to be a Tough and Macho man like Eric, but doesn't really have a Tough bone in his body. Connor is extremely shy and wants to make friends, but doesn't really know how. He's already managed to make a few somehow but he could do with a few more, and he'd be an easy target for any characters looking for someone to bully. (They may have to fear Eric's wrath in retribution though :p )​
2025.jpg
11056.jpg
10354.jpg
Maria Madison
Hogwarts Counselor

Maria is the school counselor at Hogwarts, and her office door is always open for any students who need help or guidance. Any time you've got any plots that could benefit from Maria's input, please send me a PM! She could also always use friends her own age, so if you've got any ideas on that front I'm all ears!​
~Professor Kahurangi Josephs
Ancient Runes Y5-7/Ravenclaw HoH

Kahurangi is settling into her new role as Head of House, and I'd love to RP her interacting more with students, so if any Ravenclaws need a helping (or punishing) hand flick me a message! Also would love to do some more threads with her colleagues/making adult friends outside Hogwarts as well!​
Ainsley Lynch
Ollivanders Assistant

it me Ainsley had a bit of a quiet year last year, but I would love to do a bit more with her in future. Would be keen for her to hang out with old classmates, or make some new friends, whatever suits!​
10606.jpg
11207.jpg
12557.jpg
Lizzie Taylor
Kaikōura Kea Beater/Ski Instructor

Lizzie is pretty much the same deal as Ainsley - I'd love for her to make some new friends or hang out with some old classmates. She's also on the Kea so I'd be keen for her to get to know any teammates better, and she's still working part time at her family's ski lodge, so if anyone's looking to do a Holiday Destination thread she'd be happy to show them the slopes!​
Vivian Brackenstall
University Student

After Hogwarts Vivian is heading off to muggle university for a complete change of pace, but I'm still keen for him to hang around the magical world here and there. After ending things with Tristan he's looking to play the field a bit, so any guys looking for a casual fling, he's all about that.​
Finn Madison
Unsorted

Figured I may as well drop Finn in here... he's Maria's youngest, and he'll be off to Hogwarts next year. If anyone's got their unsorted characters for next year already rattling around and you're looking for a friend, Finn is around! He's a bit of an oddball, most of his energy goes to making Weird Art.​

Again, I'd be happy to plot with any character, but these are the ones who specifically came to mind right now. Any plots/ideas let me know I am totally keen to hear! :party:

Last edited:
Hey Rowan
I have a couple of suggestions for you.
Elvera and kahurangi. I can see them getting on well. They both seem quite Level headed. And both really care about their students.

Selene and kahurangi. I was going to ask if Selene could meet with professor Joseph’s last term to talk about electives. But I was busy and went on holiday then had a house mate for three weeks that made it hard to get online. - she has concerns about some electives which may influence her and elvera

Selene and Nell. Same year same house. Should hang out.

Last edited:
I think at some point, it would be cool to have Amari and Connor interact, especially if he's a people pleaser, that works very well for her :teehee:

But also, I have an unsorted floating around in my mind, and I think she'd get on with Finn, so it would be really cool to RP them if you don't mind me fleshing her out while doing so ^_^

Me!

William needs onyx to flirt with him.

Clifton and lily should be friends.

Ren Lockwood could level shale out- he's so quiet and lazy, lol. I think they could maybe be friends. His sister is pretty hotheaded so he's used to angry girls.

And Prof Joseph's could help Kira out. She's super smart but her grades suck. Maybe a stern talking to or investigating why or something?

Would be real happy to revisit William and Vader if you wanted?

Also, I can offer Ajaccio as a friend to Conor. Ajaccio is a very laid back sort of person, he travelled a lot with his dad, intelligent but not school driven. He's always keen to make friends and is definitely looking for some in school.

I can offer norton as a friend for Kauri, they're sort of friends already so it might be good to develop that a little more.

Mazikeen and Acacia could interact again. I'd be happy to discuss something for the future for them, maybe something further down the line?

Also, hear me out, but as a random pairing Shale and Shane could be friends. Shane has had a lot of difficulties in his life with his family, I don't really know how they'd meet, how they'd interact but I think they . could end up having a neat friendship if the circumstances were right.

Just let me know if any of this interests you!

Hey Rowan,

I thought I'd offer you some of my characters since I've been lacking in threads and I've been selective about the characters I want active.

Chante x Clifton - We talked about them baking stuff together. I'll be posting the bake sale soon. Baking buddies?

Vi x Nell - They're in the same year, she can be that annoying friend to Vi. :p

Wendy x William - I may have something in the future with her, but they can become friends and something ambiguous can develop between them? Wendy my New York muggleborn, who has a famous singing grandmother.

I can tell you more about them if you like. I also can offer Alexei and/or Roxy to Connor. Alexei is a twin who is allergic to certain plants and asthmatic when he runs too fast. Roxy is just a lazy little thing that pops gum all day and prefers to be barefoot. Let me know if this works. ^^

Aaah yay so many replies!

Miaa I would be so keen to RP! I would love for Elvera and Kahurangi to be friends! I also definitely love Selene coming to Kahurangi for advice, and Selene and Nell hanging out! It depends on what you're thinking obviously but it seems to me like it would make sense if Kahurangi went to talk to Elvera after talking to Selene? If that sounds good to you maybe I could start the Selene & Nell thread and you could start Selene & Kahurangi, and we could talk about Kahurangi and Elvira after that? Let me know what you're thinking :D
Donnaa :wub: yes to everything! Amari & Connor would be great I think, he would pretty much immediately do whatever she says ahaha... and I would definitely be keen to RP with your unsorted char and help flesh them out! Finn definitely needs some fleshing out too oops he's been Generic Little Brother for years haha

I could start a thread for Finn and your unsorted char if you can start Amari and Connor?
Yaay Jessica! I would definitely be keen for Onyx to flirt with William! William won't know what's hit him lmao that sounds great! I would definitely be keen for Clifton and Lily to hang out again too, I really enjoyed their thread, even if he was kind of a disaster haha... Ren and Shale could be interesting! I'd love to see how they interact :) and I'd definitely be happy for Kahurangi to help Kira! I don't think she'd look at it as a Talking To as much as seeing where Kira needs help, but I'd love for them to talk and to see how it goes :)

I could start with Clifton & Kahurangi & you could start with Ren & Onyx if that suits you? Let me know :D
Emziesss I am definitely keen to revisit William and Vader! I feel like they're coming from very similar places of insecurity but deal with their feelings in different enough ways that they allllmost gel but not quite, it's a really fun dynamic! Connor and Ajaccio would be great too, I think Connor needs some more laid back friends! I would love for Kauri and Norton to be better friends too, it's been a while since they've hung out! Same with Acacia and Mazikeen, and I'd definitely be keen to discuss future possibilities with them! Shane and Shale could be interesting, but I feel like Shale would at least somewhat resent anyone who doesn't 100% cherish their parents, since she's still hurting over losing hers. Would be keen to put them together and see how they interact, though!

I could start William and Vader and Kauri and Norton if you're okay to start the others? And I'll try to catch you on Skype some time to talk about Acacia and Maze :)
MADZ yesss I am so keen for Clifton and Chante to be baking buddies! He's probably gonna start hanging around the kitchen this year so perfect timing :wub: Vi and Nell sounds fun too, I'd love to see their dynamic, and I'm definitely keen for Wendy and William to be friends! I'd also be happy for Connor to be friends with either/both of your firsties, just let me know what you're keen for :D

I could start something for Vi and Nell if you could start Wendy and William? And let me know about the firsties :D

Donnaa :wub: yes to everything! Amari & Connor would be great I think, he would pretty much immediately do whatever she says ahaha... and I would definitely be keen to RP with your unsorted char and help flesh them out! Finn definitely needs some fleshing out too oops he's been Generic Little Brother for years haha

I could start a thread for Finn and your unsorted char if you can start Amari and Connor?
Yesssss!

Emziesss I am definitely keen to revisit William and Vader! I feel like they're coming from very similar places of insecurity but deal with their feelings in different enough ways that they allllmost gel but not quite, it's a really fun dynamic! Connor and Ajaccio would be great too, I think Connor needs some more laid back friends! I would love for Kauri and Norton to be better friends too, it's been a while since they've hung out! Same with Acacia and Mazikeen, and I'd definitely be keen to discuss future possibilities with them! Shane and Shale could be interesting, but I feel like Shale would at least somewhat resent anyone who doesn't 100% cherish their parents, since she's still hurting over losing hers. Would be keen to put them together and see how they interact, though!

I could start William and Vader and Kauri and Norton if you're okay to start the others? And I'll try to catch you on Skype some time to talk about Acacia and Maze :)

Okay dokey! Can do! Will link them to you when done!

Miaa I would be so keen to RP! I would love for Elvera and Kahurangi to be friends! I also definitely love Selene coming to Kahurangi for advice, and Selene and Nell hanging out! It depends on what you're thinking obviously but it seems to me like it would make sense if Kahurangi went to talk to Elvera after talking to Selene? If that sounds good to you maybe I could start the Selene & Nell thread and you could start Selene & Kahurangi, and we could talk about Kahurangi and Elvira after that? Let me know what you're thinking :D

That sounds good. I feel like that would work well with the Selene thread first then Elvera. of course, i will start the thread tonight. would it be okay if i set it at the end of last year?

MADZ yesss I am so keen for Clifton and Chante to be baking buddies! He's probably gonna start hanging around the kitchen this year so perfect timing :wub: Vi and Nell sounds fun too, I'd love to see their dynamic, and I'm definitely keen for Wendy and William to be friends! I'd also be happy for Connor to be friends with either/both of your firsties, just let me know what you're keen for :D

I could start something for Vi and Nell if you could start Wendy and William? And let me know about the firsties :D

Sounds good. :D

Once I post the bake sale, Clifton is welcome to join the thread. I figure it's a good way to introduce themselves to one another.

I'll post for Wendy x William. How about Alexei x Connor for now?

Sounds great! I can start for Alexei & Connor if you like?

Sure! Thanks. x_x I've been slacking a little so I appreciate it.

Heya Rowan!

I could offer Leif Odegard for Tauri, I think we've planned on rping them before but I'm not sure if it ever happened.

I could also offer either of my firsties, Chloë here or Oliver Williams, for Connor. Chloë's a fun kid to be around, is a social kid and a very loyal friend. She's easily making friends at the moment, however when class starts she will have difficulties finding a balance between doing fun stuff and making sure her grades are where they need to be. She's a nice kid, but isn't afraid of speaking up when necessary/provoked. Ollie is a bubbly, energetic kid who would pretty much love to be friends with everyone. He's also very compassionate and just an all-round soft kid who probably wouldn't be able to hurt a fly.

Let me know what you think!

@Sapphire Michaels
For Lily & Clifton: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/solitary.91885/
For Kira & Kahurangi: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/a-helping-hand.91887/

@Chloe Thompson Hey! I'd definitely be keen for Leif and Kauri to hang out! I think we did talk about it at one stage in like... first or second year? But I'd be totally happy to do a thread now!

I also love both of your firsties aaaah... I think Connor would get along with both of them, I had to flip a coin to decide who to ask for a thread with :p Could we maybe do Connor and Chloe now, and maybe Connor and Ollie a bit later in the year if you're up for it? Let me know :)

I’m gonna skype you if you don’t mind :r

@Ainsley Lynch Awesome, and it probably was a long time ago yeah (they grow up so fast :p).
I'm game with doing a Connor x Chloë one now and having one with Ollie later on! I can start one for the kiddies, do you want to start one for Kauri & Leif? Or the other way around is fine with me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back