OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio was settling in as well as someone like him could, he was a little bored, since the books and classes didn’t interest him much, but the rain had come on heavily and Ajax was just dripping water wherever he went. He’d been outside, finding the expanse of the ground way more interesting that the school itself, but the rain had been too heavy for even Ajax’s tastes. So instead he had made his way inside, with the skateboard in his hand and dripping water to the ground. His hat was soaked through and stuffed into the pocket of his equally wet jacket. The hair matted and limp due to the water, dripping wet but still as messy and unruly as before. Ajax reached the fifth floor of the school, where it appeared to be significantly quieter than other floors. He put his skateboard down and began riding it up and down the corridor, leaving water on the ground as he went. He was creating a bit of a mess perhaps, but he was sure that the professor and the cleaners of the school would be able to tidy it up way quicker than he ever could. So what was the point in even trying. Ajaccio was just perfectly content to let himself dry like that, while still being able to ride his skateboard. He was a little bored of course, the fifth floor was no great lawn but it wasn’t the worst place he’d ever been.

Connor was keeping his head down, that was his plan. He wasn't going to cause a fuss or ruffle any feathers while he was settling in at Hogwarts. He just wanted to do well in school, make some friends, and stay out of trouble. That was all. So, he would keep to himself until he found some nice and hopefully tough people to make friends with. If Eric wasn't going to be around all the time, Connor either needed to toughen up himself, or find some people in Hufflepuff who could keep him safe from bullies. He had been half tempted to approach his Hufflepuff cousin, but Eric had warned Connor away from their New Zealand family thoroughly enough that it was much too scary. He kept to himself instead, head down as he hurried through the halls. He wasn't paying any attention to what was actually below his head though, and Connor didn't really realise how wet the floor beneath him was until it was too late. He cried out as he tumbled backwards, hitting the floor with a loud thump, tears springing instinctively to his eyes at once. Connor was used to falling down on the rugby pitch, but the floor of a castle was so much harder. He sniffled and wiped his eyes while he sat up, looking around to try and see where this water had come from.

Tatyana hummed as she strolled down the corridor. The heavy rain had put her in a thoroughly good mood. The air was cool, everything felt so relaxed, and best of all, she didn't wake up with the sun in her eyes. Best way to start the day if she was being honest. Her musing was interrupted by a loud thud nearby, followed by a barely-heard sniffle. Opening her eyes, she found one of her more timid housemates sprawled on the floor where he obviously slipped.

Taking note of what possibly happened, Tatyana carefully walked closer before offering him a hand. "Are you okay? Where does it hurt? You didn't hit your head, did you?" She fussed, concerned eyes roving over his prone form. Concussions were nasty and he seemed to have fallen backwards.

Ajaccio heard someone fall and frowned a little, he rode his skateboard over and spotted a boy and a girl, definitely both about his age wiping his eyes while sat upon the floor. ”Oh f@ck,” he rushed over to him picking up the skateboard and just walking. He knelt down in front of the boy and noted the water around him, ”I’m sorry, that’s all my fault. Are you okay?” Ajax had a mixed bag of an accent but his tone was very clearly concerned. He was aware he was still dripping some water as he sat in front of them both, it was pooling a little but he was more dry than before. He didn’t think he would need to offer any more words and didn’t want to until he knew that this boy was okay. He was clearly quite upset if he was sniffling. Ajaccio hadn’t even thought about the fact that someone could slip on the water, it was silly of him because of course he should’ve known. Perhaps he had assumed that no one else would be on this floor but that was a bad excuse. He also hoped that neither him nor the girl that had come to help him would be that mad that he had caused this. Ajax would not enjoy getting off on the wrong foot with someone.

The Blue Lady had been spacing out today. And yesterday. Possibly the day before. Even with the students back now, the days tended to blur together with only the silence of the castle at night to break things up. It was quiet now, and Blue wasn't totally paying enough attention to the outside world to be sure of what time it might be. The silence was broken however by some students down the hall, there seemed to be some trouble and Blue craned her neck to see what the commotion was. It looked like a poor boy had slipped and Blue tutted at the unseemly sight of water scattered all over her poor corridor. It seemed another girl had come to help him though, and Blue contented herself to watching for now. That was until a third child approached, clearly the one responsible for all the mess Blue thought disapprovingly, watching as he scattered more water around. "Excuse me, watch your language!" She finally called out, unable to hold her tongue when the young man was using such a vulgar word. And so young too, by the looks. "And I hope you're planning to clean all this up as well, some people don't have anything else to look at all day." She added crossly.

Last edited:
Tatyana raised her head when someone cussed and approached her and her housemate. Someone who revealed to be one of the two boys who she shared a train compartment with. She raised a brow in amusement when he got admonished by a nearby portrait. "Ajax? You're soaking wet!" Tatyana shook her head, "How did you even make this big of a mess anyway?"

Connor felt like the world around him was a bit of a blur. He hadn't quite figured out where the water was coming from when there was a girl he recognised from his house by his side, offering him a hand. Connor wiped his eyes again quickly not wanting to seem like a crybaby as he accepted her hand. Before he could get up though, a boy who seemed to be the source of the water came over, and Connor had to try to find his voice, with so many people all around him. "I'm-" He began in barely more than a whisper before a voice was scolding the other boy for swearing. Oh no. Were they going to get in trouble? Connor had barely been at Hogwarts for any time at all, he couldn't be in trouble yet! He looked up, expecting to see a teacher, but didn't see anyone at all. Who had spoken? He looked around the hallway, confused. Were there ghosts at this school? He definitely didn't want to make any ghosts angry. "I'm sorry!" Connor squeaked, scrambling to his feet, before finally finding words to respond to his classmates. "I'm okay. I'm sorry." He said quickly, voice still barely above a whisper.

Ajax rolled his eyes a little at being told off from swearing, and looked around to spot that it wasn’t someone, a professor or older student who had told him off, it was a painting. He muttered a little curse in German before giving the portrait a little smile. ”Of course I’ll clean it up,” He told her with a friendly expression, ”First I want to make sure my friend’s okay, yeah?” he was a little surprised when the boy who had fallen over started apologise, ”Wow, hey, what are you sorry for, it’s okay. This is my fault, I’m the one that’s sorry,” The ravenclaw reached out a hand to reassure him not touching the boy, clearly waiting for the boy to consent to it or to reject it before he moved any further. His gaze briefly went to the girl, whom he recognised now from the train. He didn’t know her well, but she seemed to not be too annoyed at what he’d done. ”I was skateboarding outside when it just started down pouring, so I got wet as I came back inside, set up shop here skateboarding, and caused this whole mess,” he answered her question, looking between her and the boy. ”I’m Ajaccio by the way, but everyone just calls me Ajax. Also apparently portraits care about bad language,” he joked hoping to get a laugh out of the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back