Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx sauntered down to the dungeons, whistling with his hands in his pockets. Sapphire had been hiding out for a few days and he was bored. He was hoping he could cut her off- whatever she was doing- and get her to spend some time with him. He crossed his ankles as he leaned against the wall across from the entrance to the Slytherin common room. She'd be out sooner or later- she'd have to be. He sang softly to himself, drumming a beat against his leg as he waited.

William was done hiding around in the common room, he had told himself time and time again. This year was going to be different. He was gonna get out of his shell, spend time other places, make new friends. If William stopped moving he'd fall back into thinking about everything that was wrong with his life, so all he had to do was never stop moving. No problem, right? He had hung around in his dorm for all of ten seconds trying to do homework before abandoning the thought. No chance. William had to get out of here. He packed up his things and hurried out, thinking maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to head up to the library. There were people up there, at least. Even if he was alone, he wouldn't be alone. As he was stepping out of the common room though, he stopped at the sight of a boy lurking outside. William hesitated, one hand on the entrance. Maybe he could do someone a favour today. That would be... pretty good, right? "You looking for someone?" He asked, thinking he might be able to check back quickly and help the other boy out.

Onyx grinned as a boy emerged from the Slytherin common room. "Hey, there cutie." He winked playfully. "I am, actually. You haven't seen a moody, silent, less cute girl version of me in there, have you?" He asked, thinking that he would love to smother the younger boy in kisses. "I'd say she's a new prefect but she keeps her badge in her bag so I doubt you'd know that." He chuckled. Sapphy really was something.

There wasn't really any particular response William had expected the boy to give him, but if he had had to guess, never in a million years would he have expected to be called cutie. He was so blindsided that he barely listened to the rest of the boy's sentence, gaping at him in confusion. "Uh, what?" He asked confoundedly, looking around for a moment to be certain the older boy was actually talking to him. It was only when he realised there was nobody else around that William finally processed the actual question he had been asked. "She, uh... no, I don't think I saw her, sorry..." He said awkwardly, glancing at the common room entrance, and then back at the boy again. Cutie. William didn't think anyone had ever spoken to him like that in his entire life, and he didn't know how to react to it at all. Cutie.

Onyx placed a hand over his heart dramatically as he watched the boys reaction. "Oh, you are so adorable. I could just kiss you." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Ohhh, Sapph would kill me if I did though. So I suppose you're safe today." He grinned impishly, ankles crossed as he leaned against the wall, hands returning to his pockets. "I'm Onyx, by the way. What's your name, cutie?" Onyx flirted lightly, wondering if it would fluster the boy anymore than it already was. He kinda hoped it would. The boy was cute when he was flustered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back