Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
haha oops i accidentally disappeared againx_x

So I was very much intending to make this 'new ic year fresh start get back into my usual hnz rhythm' and then I had to plan my mum's bday party, then the day of the party my sister and I both got covid, (bad enough that i spent a night in hospital & my lungs are still recovering,) then I had to deal with my mail being stolen, RE-plan my mum's bday party once the family was healthy again, prepare my students for their exams, do a bunch of relief teaching at ANOTHER dance school, look after one of my cats who's been having some medical issues, and as of yesterday a tall tree in my front garden got blown over

so basically uuuuuuuuh it's been A Time and continues to be so, (I now have 4 shows coming up to start prepping for plus my bday party/housewarming & getting a start on repainting my Colourful Home,) and I've barely had the energy to do more than open the site, feel bad about how behind I am on threads, and close it again. I'm gonna do my best to jump in and reply to stuff when I can, but I don't know when I'll be able to pick up the pace again. If anything is super urgent and needs priority attention drop me a nudge and I can try to get to it quickly, (and if you're keen to do a quick back and forth to get stuff done just drop me a line,) otherwise I'll do my best to reply to stuff as time/energy/inspiration allows me.

Hey rowan. That sounds like a busy time. I hope that your cat is okay. And that the tree didn’t do too much damage to anything else.
dont stress about threads. Real life always comes first. Look after yourself and I hope that your cat is okay.
ypu k ow where to find me if you want to chat.

I hope life eases up for you soon. Take care, Rowan.

What a hecking rough time! So sorry to hear all of that Rowanclaw. Sending you all my love

D: That’s a lot of things to deal with, take care Rowan and don’t add HNZ to your list of worries, it can all wait!! Be good to yourself :hug:

When it rains, it pours! Do you what you need to do, Rowan :wub: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back